Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

When you make predictions... (Lucky, Libra, Jani)

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 10 years ago by libra.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Surge's avatar - Lottery-063.jpg
Ohio
United States
Member #46493
September 11, 2006
4173 Posts
Posted: September 14, 2006, 4:18 pm - IP Logged

... do you play them in other states too, or all of the states?  What other states do you play in, and why those certain states?

I can understand playing in the surrounding states: IN, IL, PA, NY, NJ, MI, KY, WV.  I'm just trying to get a better understanding of where you play, how you play, and why.

By the way, I've only been playing the Pick 3 for 3 days now.  And thanks to the great predictions here (Lucky, Libra, Jani) and some of my own footwork and research, I've hit about 8 sets of numbers for almost $1,000 since Tuesday afternoon.  You guys are the best!!

One more question... how do you track the history of numbers, and how numbers follow certain numbers?  Do you do it the old fashioned way with pencil in paper, or do you have a program?  I'm just trying to be a little more efficient.  I have "Post-It" notes EVERYWHERE!!! Just want to be more organized.

Thanks!

Surge

TheTruth's avatar - Lottery-063.jpg
    Detroit, MI
    United States
    Member #43946
    July 27, 2006
    365 Posts
    Posted: September 14, 2006, 10:04 pm - IP Logged

I know this is not my calling, but thats just awesome that you were able to hit like that, you are on a roll!!!

Welcome to Lotterypost,where as you already know,is the best website overall, legal, legitamate website on the whole internet where you can make some money.

Lucky, Libra, and Jani are definitly some of the best and most expereinced players in the game...It's great having them around!

"The happiest moment of your life will be the moment it ends...thats because it doesn't end but goes on in ways so magnificent, so full of peace - wisdom - and joy, as to make it difficult to describe  and impossible for you to comprehend"

God

Jorli D's avatar - nw saucyelf2.jpg
      Michigan
      United States
      Member #2448
      October 4, 2003
      25879 Posts
      Posted: September 14, 2006, 10:07 pm - IP Logged

Welcome to LP, Surge!

Surge's avatar - Lottery-063.jpg
        Ohio
        United States
        Member #46493
        September 11, 2006
        4173 Posts
        Posted: September 14, 2006, 10:14 pm - IP Logged

Thanks, it's good to be here!  Although I feel a little overwhelmed with all of the information, all the different predictions by so many people.  I guess I just use a combination of things from different people.  But I think that's how we all eventually learn.

I'm very suprised with my hits too!!  But I've been playing a lot of different numbers in a lot of different states.  What I want to do is learn to manage my money, make a profit, and have fun.

What I really need to do is come up with a better way of keeping track of all the states, dates and numbers.

Thanks for all of your help!

libra's avatar - chi
          Cleveland , Ohio
          United States
          Member #961
          December 27, 2002
          43623 Posts
          Posted: September 15, 2006, 12:26 am - IP Logged

Hi Surge

Welcome to the Lottery post. I play Ohio only. If you take the time to read as many posts as you can , you will learn a lot here. Everyday new stratagies a posted , a lot of them with very good results. It takes more then one system to hit consistantly, so collect as many as you can , weed out the ones that don't work for you and save and use the rest. As far as tracking States , I would suggest a good Lottery Software program like P34 or Versabet34 , and there are a lot more . The main thing with any of the Lottery software is to take the time to learn to use it .

Good Luck Libra Dave