Welcome Guest
You last visited January 21, 2017, 2:27 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Mystical, math, or logic?

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 10 years ago by Coin Toss.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Do different approaches work for different people?

Mystical [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
Math [ 2 ]  [40.00%]
Logic [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
Just plain luck [ 2 ]  [40.00%]
Other - [ 1 ]  [20.00%]
Total Valid Votes [ 5 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 0 ]  
Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
Zeta Reticuli Star System
United States
Member #30470
January 17, 2006
10392 Posts
Posted: September 15, 2006, 1:34 am - IP Logged

As we can read on all the forum categories here, different people are sticklers for certain methods of play and number slection.

I'm starting to develop a theory that  different things work better for individuals and you have to find out which is best for you.

For some here, plotting and tracking numbers is exactly what they should be doing, and for some getting numbers for dreams is exactly what they should be doing.

But- for someone who should be getting dream numbers to try and track and predict numbers might be just an exercise in futility.

What do you folks think of this?

justxploring's avatar - villiarna
    Wandering Aimlessly
    United States
    Member #25360
    November 5, 2005
    4461 Posts
    Posted: September 15, 2006, 1:58 am - IP Logged

I think each person has to decide for himself what feels right.  I don't believe there's a right way or a wrong way to pick numbers. I still think most of it comes down to luck when it comes to the big jackpot games, although I will never question someone using a "gut" feeling or sudden impulse. 

It's a little ironic that this post is on the mystical forum, since I hesitate to agree with you about the "exercise in futility" on a forum where people go to discuss mystical beliefs! I always respect alternative points of view, but I'm not sure that people can really dream about the future. Years ago I talked to many psychics & mediums and was never satisfied with a reading. If I had to make a statement right now, I'd say it's my opinion that the lottery is strictly a game of chance because so many winners buy quickpicks.

(I'll let you know about the dreams if I ever fall asleep some night.)

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
      Zeta Reticuli Star System
      United States
      Member #30470
      January 17, 2006
      10392 Posts
      Posted: September 15, 2006, 2:38 am - IP Logged

justxploring

The people that post in Mystical tend to be more open minded and receptive to ideas, so I put it here.  Also, I figured someone who posts in Mystical would be more likely to consider the idea that different things work for different people. 

Thanks for replying.

"We own the night" 

(That was the motto of a military unit in a Tom Clancy novel, then Art Bell started using it on Coast to Caost A.m.)