Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 1:03 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Info on Refine Cycle PLEASE READ EVERYONE!!

Topic closed. 1 reply. Last post 10 years ago by Zippy.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
lotterybraker's avatar - pyramid
mississippi
United States
Member #34478
March 3, 2006
5903 Posts
Posted: September 16, 2006, 4:56 pm - IP Logged

Ok Everyone..while I was in the Hospital I actually had time to do some studying and found a big piece of the puzzle ( OR AT LEAST I THINK I DID)..not only do I know what numbers are in the cycle now but now I know what groups will come..one out of each row should come for every state I posted..I cant control time THOUGH, it will drop off one here and there, when it misses it is probably dropping off a hit in another cycle..the numbers are running 3 cycles at once( or so it seems) past, present and future..I play for the future always have even before I found it..so..give them time to come..they should come..a word of caution if I may..Remember I am Human..and Humans make mistakes ok..if I am off by even one digit when I run a cycle it will throw the whole thing off..so..make sure at least a few hits have fallen before you think about playing anything if you even decide to play anything..

I dont normally tinker, mess, dig, snoop or any other adjective you would like to insert there, with all the pic 3's on an individual basis..so..those of you that live in those states can use them as a guide and if you see something that matches your workouts give em a shot you might get lucky..good luck to all of you..I hope they help out some...Terry

"Attention all Mathematicians: Check your degree at the door because when it comes to whole numbers you are the Amateur"

Zippy's avatar - scene sunovermountains.jpg
    fenton,michigan
    United States
    Member #23352
    October 11, 2005
    6028 Posts
    Posted: September 16, 2006, 5:45 pm - IP Logged

Thank You Very Much Terry:-) Appreciate your hard work:-)

Best of Luck to You,Sherry Cool 

Your hearts on the loose, you roll them sevens with nothin to lose, this ain't no place for the weary kind