Welcome Guest
You last visited January 16, 2017, 7:51 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Movie Twister & LP members..

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 10 years ago by guesser.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: September 17, 2006, 3:29 pm - IP Logged

Yesterday i was looking at the movie "Twister" and it remind me of what LP members including me resemble...We resemble those tornado seekers from the movie "Twister"...

justxploring's avatar - villiarna
    Wandering Aimlessly
    United States
    Member #25360
    November 5, 2005
    4461 Posts
    Posted: September 17, 2006, 5:45 pm - IP Logged

What were you smoking while you were watching it, Pumpi?  Wink

Hmm...come to think of it, I did see a large cow fly by last time I bought a ticket at 7-11.

Bryan's avatar - Lottery-002.jpg
      Mid-Missouri
      United States
      Member #644
      August 31, 2002
      4271 Posts
      Posted: September 17, 2006, 6:28 pm - IP Logged

What were you smoking while you were watching it, Pumpi?  Wink

Hmm...come to think of it, I did see a large cow fly by last time I bought a ticket at 7-11.

Green laugh To funny! That was good!ROFL

Honduras
        Member #20982
        August 29, 2005
        4715 Posts
        Posted: September 17, 2006, 6:59 pm - IP Logged

Have you seen the movie juxploring?YOu should observe the way they act in that movie..When watching it i could think of some members i've encountered here each certain they have the next hot numbers that are coming up next...In the movie one team is certain they can predict when a tornado is going to hit, with the help of a machine..He later dies in the movie, but in real life agains powerball you don't die, you just lose your money...We are all in search of what's considered impossible..Though i have to admit that predicting where a tornado is likely to hit is easier than telling what numbers are next but not that hard if you compare it with pick3 and pick4...

IF you listen to some of the stuff Bill Paxton says in the movie (sounding so smart) like how does he know when the tornado is going to turn east and it remind me of one time when a LP member told me what was going to be the mood of Powerball and i was like how does he know that..

you don't have to take the movie so literally, think of it symbolically...

"Great, you won the lottery but is only you.."

justxploring's avatar - villiarna
          Wandering Aimlessly
          United States
          Member #25360
          November 5, 2005
          4461 Posts
          Posted: September 17, 2006, 8:43 pm - IP Logged

I was just teasing you.   I saw the movie.  I did understand what you were saying about making scientific calculations, etc., to capture both, but I never connected the Lottery to tornado chasing.  However, maybe when I say that someday I'm going to hit the jackpot I am really spitting into the wind.

guesser's avatar - Lottery-017.jpg

United States
            Member #41383
            June 16, 2006
            1969 Posts
            Posted: September 17, 2006, 8:48 pm - IP Logged

'When watching it i could think of some members i've encountered here each certain they have the next hot numbers that are coming up next...'

Wasn't me.

I'm smart enough to know better, yet dumb enough to keep playing...