Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 4:55 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

My new "VTRAC Series Filters".

Topic closed. 27 replies. Last post 10 years ago by EXCALIBUR.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
Member #5344
June 30, 2004
23641 Posts
Posted: September 20, 2006, 6:06 pm - IP Logged

I like the A.. because it just makes more sense.

Each is add/sub by 5  , where the others don't have that kind of reason behind it...

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

United States
    Member #5344
    June 30, 2004
    23641 Posts
    Posted: September 20, 2006, 6:09 pm - IP Logged

VT-A = Digits  the digits use for each vtrac # is add or take 5 from the other..

1      0 - 5

2      1 - 6

3      2 - 7

4      3 - 8

5      4 - 9

VT-B = Digits  Here if you  add 9 to 0 you get 9 but if you add 9 to 9 you dont get 0 nor can you add 9 to 1 to get 8 etc

1      0 - 9

2      1 - 8

3      2 - 7

4      3 - 6

5      4 - 5

VT-C = Digits  same thing here... it doesn't have the same pattern for each set..

1      1 - 0

2      2 - 9

3      3 - 8

4      4 - 7

5      5 - 6

VT-D = Digits

1      1 - 2

2      3 - 4

3      5 - 6

4      7 - 8

5      9 - 0

VT-E = Digits

1      0 - 1

2      2 - 3

3      4 - 5

4      6 - 7

5      8 - 9

United States
      Member #2460
      October 7, 2003
      766 Posts
      Posted: September 22, 2006, 1:22 am - IP Logged

Tea

Late at night or very early in the morning yesterday.

I posted a long and detailed reply to your post, but as I cliked the "Post Reply" rectangle, the Lottery Post website went down and out, it is very upsetting and at the same thing almost funny, this has happened so many times before to me here that I have lost count of them as it happened all other times, I lost my long post, so much work down the drain.

I just can't remake that post, I am tired.

I am just letting you know that I did post a reply to your post.

I won't be able to do any VTRAC studies and or work for awhile yet, I had to turn down  Sir Metro's offer of help, I tried to be polite about it, there are some people here at the Lottery Post that I just won't work with, some of them make Excel spreadsheets, I trust spreadsheets made by sysp34 (Ragwi), he appears to be somebody that I can work with, trouble is that here is a language problem.

I will no longer try to develop software with Paurths (Ricky) nor with Harmen (He left anyway), nor with MikeK.

As I am left handed, I thought that I was "SINISTER", some people are it more than me.

Fernando.

EXCALIBUR is no more that "Handle" is dead, gone.
      Maybe sometime in the future I might come back as LANTERN again, but maybe not, if I don't come back as LANTERN in the future then I won't come back at all, but as I said there is no more EXCALIBUR.

sysp34's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
        Heroic City
        Indonesia
        Member #31689
        February 2, 2006
        1153 Posts
        Posted: September 22, 2006, 10:33 am - IP Logged

Fernando or Vtracts Fellow

sorry about 126 vtracts it seem it hard to see the patterns therefore i use

VTA, VTB, VTC and VTE and use the same methods on VtABCE for dynamic vtracts (last 100 draws) or str8vtract

and here some workout for FL 09/17

Thanks to ImageShack for Free Image Hosting

well i already add them for nuhac433 but it take 65MB so i just create another worksheet for vtract only.

good luck

sysp34

United States
          Member #2460
          October 7, 2003
          766 Posts
          Posted: September 23, 2006, 1:14 pm - IP Logged

I just went one step farther (further) and invented, what I can only call the 4 Dimentional  (4D) MultiVTRAC (MV) or for short

4DMV, but that is just a little too much for anybody, but me to ever try to use, so I won't post about it, as it is most people will never even use the MV (MultiVTRAC) much less the 4DMV      (4 Dimentional MultiVTRAC), besides I do need to keep this a secret, giving away the MV was already too much.

I only posted this to let you all know that there is even more yet to the VTRACs, but as I said, you won't miss this new thing at all if you don't know about it, as it is way too much for anybody, but me.

The 4DMV finally makes the VTRACs complete as they should had been all along, now they are a complete system.

Fernando.

tianca's avatar - Lottery-027.jpg
            toronto
            Canada
            Member #11169
            February 6, 2005
            177 Posts
            Posted: September 23, 2006, 6:38 pm - IP Logged

hi....i just want to say ...i took your idea of these vtracks for each draw......and what i found out is this.....(i just test past 30 draws of ON pick 3)........for example if in one draw vtc A is 553......usually in two draws......vtrack 553 comes in diffrent vtc....meanning B or C....i know that's around $32 ......but with more filttering u can come with lower lines...i will try to test more.........but thank you very much for your idea.........

United States
              Member #2460
              October 7, 2003
              766 Posts
              Posted: September 24, 2006, 3:24 pm - IP Logged

Tianca

I am very glad that you are finding good use for my MV (MultiVTRAC).

Too bad that I can't tell about the new 4DMV.

They are really sort of 4 dimentional, they give a completely new meaning to the VTRACs, they are like SuperMultiVTRAC, MultiVTRAC, but in 4 Dimentions, sort of what the MV are to the VTRACs, the 4DMV are to the MV.

I discovered them, in part, because there is an inherent fault with the original VTRACs, that is the digits that are designated as being the VTRACs, maybe only a filters person like me could had seen that and made the discovery.

Good luck to you, but using a system like the 4DMV is very hard it puts a big strain on a person, but unlike the MV, it is a complete system in itself and it is very much more filters friendly, this might translate perhaps into more and better filters techniques, one of the hardest things with this might be to coordinate all of its parts into a single working system, I might be one of few people that might be able to do this as it is now a very complicated system.

As me and TNTEA say "It must be MAGIC"

Good luck and keep up the good work.

Fernando.

United States
                Member #5344
                June 30, 2004
                23641 Posts
                Posted: September 25, 2006, 7:46 am - IP Logged

hi....i just want to say ...i took your idea of these vtracks for each draw......and what i found out is this.....(i just test past 30 draws of ON pick 3)........for example if in one draw vtc A is 553......usually in two draws......vtrack 553 comes in diffrent vtc....meanning B or C....i know that's around $32 ......but with more filttering u can come with lower lines...i will try to test more.........but thank you very much for your idea.........

I have always called this the double vtrac return.  This method has kept me from depositing money into the online account..  It just works.. back test other states and see what I mean..

United States
                  Member #2460
                  October 7, 2003
                  766 Posts
                  Posted: September 28, 2006, 3:55 am - IP Logged

It came to me just now that this VTRACs business thing can be made to go even much deeper than I have thought, in other words, if you know or can guess what I mean (As I won't tell), "VTRACs are "EveryWhere"", Yes, literally everywhere, I kid you not, I guess that I never before put too much thought into them.

I used to think that they were useless, they have so very many possible uses, now I am a VTRAC believer.

Another hint, They make great "Compound" filters.

That should give it away, if anything will.

Good luck.

As an after-thought:

I try not to think about jackpot games, but VTRACs could have some use there also.

sysp34's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
                    Heroic City
                    Indonesia
                    Member #31689
                    February 2, 2006
                    1153 Posts
                    Posted: September 29, 2006, 7:12 am - IP Logged

It came to me just now that this VTRACs business thing can be made to go even much deeper than I have thought, in other words, if you know or can guess what I mean (As I won't tell), "VTRACs are "EveryWhere"", Yes, literally everywhere, I kid you not, I guess that I never before put too much thought into them.

I used to think that they were useless, they have so very many possible uses, now I am a VTRAC believer.

Another hint, They make great "Compound" filters.

That should give it away, if anything will.

Good luck.

As an after-thought:

I try not to think about jackpot games, but VTRACs could have some use there also.

Fernando or anybody

just an idea to play around with spreadsheet.

http://rapidshare.de/files/34851552/NUHAC433V12.rar (1354 KB)

to extract the files, use 7zip software on www.7zip.org

well good luck

sysp34

United States
                      Member #2460
                      October 7, 2003
                      766 Posts
                      Posted: October 1, 2006, 1:22 pm - IP Logged

Ragwi

Thanks a lot!

Fernando.

---------- 

By the way, I have also discovered that there are other VTRAC like systems, some have more pick 3 numbers per 3 digits VTRAC (The original system has 8 pick 3 numbers per 3 digits VTRAC).

Those variants are used in a like way as regular VTRACs.

Now people can create and use exactly the kind of VTRACs system that they like best, as there are many kinds to chose from.

------------------ 

For example the original VTRACs have 5 VTRAC digits, other systems can have from 2 to 4 VTRACs digits. 

Maybe sometime in the future I might come back as LANTERN again, but maybe not, if I don't come back as LANTERN in the future then I won't come back at all, but as I said there is no more EXCALIBUR.

United States
                        Member #2460
                        October 7, 2003
                        766 Posts
                        Posted: October 1, 2006, 1:35 pm - IP Logged

I corrected mistakes on the above post, I had to re-edit portions of the post, so you might now want to re-read it.

Sorry

I have been trying to make my new computer into a multiboot system same as my old-one, I will have more than one copy of Windows 98SE and XP on its hard drive(s) and will then be able to boot into any-one of the operating systems that will be in the partitions and or hard drives, I will not yet try to instal any Linus O.S., but I want at least 10 copies of Win98SE and 3 copies of WinXP installed on the new PC, then I can get down to lottery business again and start to experiment with the very many new VTRAC systems.

United States
                          Member #2460
                          October 7, 2003
                          766 Posts
                          Posted: October 1, 2006, 1:55 pm - IP Logged

For pick 3 straights VTRAC systems might be the way of the future.