Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 3:37 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Is it Magic?

Topic closed. 14 replies. Last post 10 years ago by tntea.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
Member #5344
June 30, 2004
23641 Posts
Posted: September 19, 2006, 6:09 pm - IP Logged

Once you study the numbers, study the patterns, work the workouts, find the repeats, see the travelers, notice the dates and all those states.. and then bang.. hit hit hit hit hit...

Does it feel like Magic to you...?  or is it reality to what is happening around you?

Coming to the computer after the end of a school day to see the numbers that fell midday is so exciting..  Looking at the hits and near hits and new comers never sieze to amaze me.  So many interesting things happening right before my eyes... and the next move is like playing chess.. Will it beat me?  or is the numbers in the work for something bigger to happen...

Well does it feel like Magic to you??

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

Sunny California
    United States
    Member #40295
    May 31, 2006
    7712 Posts
    Posted: September 19, 2006, 6:53 pm - IP Logged

Once you study the numbers, study the patterns, work the workouts, find the repeats, see the travelers, notice the dates and all those states.. and then bang.. hit hit hit hit hit...

Does it feel like Magic to you...?  or is it reality to what is happening around you?

Coming to the computer after the end of a school day to see the numbers that fell midday is so exciting..  Looking at the hits and near hits and new comers never sieze to amaze me.  So many interesting things happening right before my eyes... and the next move is like playing chess.. Will it beat me?  or is the numbers in the work for something bigger to happen...

Cute post, tntea! I hope someday I have more "magical" moments like you describe! I know far too much about the near misses.  Wink 

TheTruth's avatar - Lottery-063.jpg
      Detroit, MI
      United States
      Member #43946
      July 27, 2006
      365 Posts
      Posted: September 19, 2006, 7:41 pm - IP Logged

Cool post Tntea! It is like magic to me! It is a constent adrenaline rush everytime I come here to check the numbers to see if my numbers hit...It's a feeling that just never goes away.

I cracked the code for myself, and I know quite a few people here who has done the same using math and logic...These people are geniuses in my opinion, using the the power of the brain to crack codes thought nearly impossible by the masses

It's when you start to hit, will you unknowingly jump up and down and pure joy, scream obscenities, shout praises, and call a few trusted friends about your recent victory...I've experienced this twice 2 days in a row, and I swear to you it is unlike any other feeling. I know that no matter how much money I make, and how much I win, I will never ever get bored with the lotto.

It's what will always keep me coming back for more

"The happiest moment of your life will be the moment it ends...thats because it doesn't end but goes on in ways so magnificent, so full of peace - wisdom - and joy, as to make it difficult to describe  and impossible for you to comprehend"

God

jarasan's avatar - new patrick.gif
        Harbinger
        D.C./MD.
        United States
        Member #44103
        July 30, 2006
        5583 Posts
        Posted: September 19, 2006, 8:34 pm - IP Logged

tntea,

Great post. 

Yes, just like real magic. Because, when you hit,  you have predicted the future.  Observing, studying, using the computer, and getting it right is awesome.  It is a reward for working out the relationships between numbers, time, and space.  Success, failure, or a reason to keep going, whether by endless computations or pure intuition, you have the desire and reality to do it again, this time only better. 

LOL jarasan

United States
          Member #5344
          June 30, 2004
          23641 Posts
          Posted: September 19, 2006, 8:41 pm - IP Logged

Cool post Tntea! It is like magic to me! It is a constent adrenaline rush everytime I come here to check the numbers to see if my numbers hit...It's a feeling that just never goes away.

I cracked the code for myself, and I know quite a few people here who has done the same using math and logic...These people are geniuses in my opinion, using the the power of the brain to crack codes thought nearly impossible by the masses

It's when you start to hit, will you unknowingly jump up and down and pure joy, scream obscenities, shout praises, and call a few trusted friends about your recent victory...I've experienced this twice 2 days in a row, and I swear to you it is unlike any other feeling. I know that no matter how much money I make, and how much I win, I will never ever get bored with the lotto.

It's what will always keep me coming back for more

Thumbs Up Thumbs Up You will continue to do the same day after day.. Then there will be that day you hit nothing.. and you have to say.. OH well... nice run.. Let's start again...  More Magic My Way... You got to love it.  I get just excited to see the people's faces when they see what I have conjured up for the next hit...  They shake their heads in disbelief.. but the proof is there and overwhelming to them.  I have to remind myself they don't see the lottery Pick 3 and pick 4 as I do since I have study it from end to end and all within..

Yes!

United States
            Member #5344
            June 30, 2004
            23641 Posts
            Posted: September 19, 2006, 8:48 pm - IP Logged

tntea,

Great post. 

Yes, just like real magic. Because, when you hit,  you have predicted the future.  Observing, studying, using the computer, and getting it right is awesome.  It is a reward for working out the relationships between numbers, time, and space.  Success, failure, or a reason to keep going, whether by endless computations or pure intuition, you have the desire and reality to do it again, this time only better. 

LOL jarasan

Beautiful words to live by jarasan..  I like the (you have the desire and reality to do it again). 

A hobby to never get bored with.. it is like watering the money tree when I cut on the computer, look at the numbers convert to vtracs.. and do my little Magic.

It has gotten to be as simple as predicted the Sun will rise tomorrow.. Just fine tuning it to the time it will Rise.. lol

I am running joke here.. When relatives call from out of town, instead of asking how I am doing, they ask how much more have I won.. lol

It is so far above their head to explain what I do... and it can even be boring to them.. However, they never think the $$$$ is boring..

Detroit, MI
              United States
              Member #43946
              July 27, 2006
              365 Posts
              Posted: September 19, 2006, 9:34 pm - IP Logged

Beautiful words to live by jarasan..  I like the (you have the desire and reality to do it again). 

A hobby to never get bored with.. it is like watering the money tree when I cut on the computer, look at the numbers convert to vtracs.. and do my little Magic.

It has gotten to be as simple as predicted the Sun will rise tomorrow.. Just fine tuning it to the time it will Rise.. lol

I am running joke here.. When relatives call from out of town, instead of asking how I am doing, they ask how much more have I won.. lol

It is so far above their head to explain what I do... and it can even be boring to them.. However, they never think the $$$$ is boring..

lol. Some of my relatives think I kid when I say I can predict the numbers and hit as often as I choose...so when I actually hit they are shocked at how I beat the odds. So naturally, they want a piece of the big pie as well LOL.

It blows when you lose a few bucks on a bet you had absolute confidence in...yet you always remember that last win you had, or  even the ones before that...and you just want to feel it again, even if its just one more time, you win one more time and you want to keep winning "one more time's" lol. It just dosn't stop hehe.

Playing smart is also the big difference between playing the lottory and gambling, I had to learn the hard way some years ago, but I understand it completely now :).

"The happiest moment of your life will be the moment it ends...thats because it doesn't end but goes on in ways so magnificent, so full of peace - wisdom - and joy, as to make it difficult to describe  and impossible for you to comprehend"

God

United States
                Member #5344
                June 30, 2004
                23641 Posts
                Posted: September 19, 2006, 10:03 pm - IP Logged

lol. Some of my relatives think I kid when I say I can predict the numbers and hit as often as I choose...so when I actually hit they are shocked at how I beat the odds. So naturally, they want a piece of the big pie as well LOL.

It blows when you lose a few bucks on a bet you had absolute confidence in...yet you always remember that last win you had, or  even the ones before that...and you just want to feel it again, even if its just one more time, you win one more time and you want to keep winning "one more time's" lol. It just dosn't stop hehe.

Playing smart is also the big difference between playing the lottory and gambling, I had to learn the hard way some years ago, but I understand it completely now :).

My family just wants to play my numbers. Which is fine with me.  I don't have them asking for my winnings.  We are just like that.  I wouldn't ask for theirs.

Detroit, MI
                  United States
                  Member #43946
                  July 27, 2006
                  365 Posts
                  Posted: September 20, 2006, 12:52 am - IP Logged

I should have worded that a little differently, i was distracted by other things. None of my family members ever ask me for some of my winnings, I wouldn't have it. They do in fact ask me to give them the numbers I play on a consistent basis so they can have as great of a chance to win as I do.

After that, its really up 2 them if they want to make the kind of money I do...even after proof of winnings and some advice by me, they still don't commit themselves to winning...ah well, to each his own :)

God

dvdiva's avatar - 8ball

United States
                    Member #2338
                    September 17, 2003
                    2063 Posts
                    Posted: September 20, 2006, 9:47 am - IP Logged

I have noticed patterns before. I see a pattern, play the numbers then weeks later after I stopped playing the numbers come up.

United States
                      Member #2460
                      October 7, 2003
                      766 Posts
                      Posted: September 20, 2006, 10:48 am - IP Logged

TNTEA

It must be "Magic" or at least it feels like it.

EXCALIBUR is no more that "Handle" is dead, gone.
                      Maybe sometime in the future I might come back as LANTERN again, but maybe not, if I don't come back as LANTERN in the future then I won't come back at all, but as I said there is no more EXCALIBUR.

United States
                        Member #5344
                        June 30, 2004
                        23641 Posts
                        Posted: September 20, 2006, 6:20 pm - IP Logged

I have noticed patterns before. I see a pattern, play the numbers then weeks later after I stopped playing the numbers come up.

Been there and done that...

However a good system will show the #'s due to hit within a few days.. Not a few weeks.. The observation of mirrored states help narrow down choices.. (at least it does for me..)

ky
                          United States
                          Member #23078
                          October 7, 2005
                          18 Posts
                          Posted: October 3, 2006, 12:59 pm - IP Logged

I always play powerball... i have never played anything else... id love to try and predict numbers... anyone care to teach me a thing or two?

United States
                            Member #2460
                            October 7, 2003
                            766 Posts
                            Posted: October 4, 2006, 1:29 pm - IP Logged

TNTEA 

I am upset enough that sometime soon I will start filters' posts again, might include sooner or later some new stuff.

I will also review old posted stuff or some of it.

Maybe you can also re-start some VTRACs posts. 

It will be again on the Lottery Systems forum. 

Fernando.

United States
                              Member #5344
                              June 30, 2004
                              23641 Posts
                              Posted: October 10, 2006, 8:47 am - IP Logged

TNTEA 

I am upset enough that sometime soon I will start filters' posts again, might include sooner or later some new stuff.

I will also review old posted stuff or some of it.

Maybe you can also re-start some VTRACs posts. 

It will be again on the Lottery Systems forum. 

Fernando.

ROTFL Re-Start the Vtracs Posts..  You have got to be pulling my leg..  I sure don't want any part of that beating again..

ROTFL