Welcome Guest
You last visited January 23, 2017, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

All Refined Cycles will slow down!!

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 10 years ago by lotterybraker.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
lotterybraker's avatar - pyramid
mississippi
United States
Member #34478
March 3, 2006
5906 Posts
Posted: September 21, 2006, 8:33 pm - IP Logged

just to let all of you know..those new Refined Cycles are DOING VERY WELL right now but they will slow down..each state is going to finish that 13 hit run at different times.. all those states where I have the midday and evening combined at 30-40 days to finish the 13 hit run..BUT..some may finish a little earlier and some will finish later..WHEN IT GETS TO ONE ROW LET IT GO..DONT CHASE IT...its the last hit to complete the sequence and will be the hardest one to catch because it will be pushed out in the future the futherest so I dont recommend chaseing the last row left..just let it go..

"Attention all Mathematicians: Check your degree at the door because when it comes to whole numbers you are the Amateur"

modae23's avatar - Lottery-001.jpg
    New Jersey
    United States
    Member #1692
    June 16, 2003
    3534 Posts
    Posted: September 22, 2006, 10:20 am - IP Logged

just to let all of you know..those new Refined Cycles are DOING VERY WELL right now but they will slow down..each state is going to finish that 13 hit run at different times.. all those states where I have the midday and evening combined at 30-40 days to finish the 13 hit run..BUT..some may finish a little earlier and some will finish later..WHEN IT GETS TO ONE ROW LET IT GO..DONT CHASE IT...its the last hit to complete the sequence and will be the hardest one to catch because it will be pushed out in the future the futherest so I dont recommend chaseing the last row left..just let it go..

Just wondering if you are willing to share your refined secret...This is a real good deal. Hope you stick with us for a while. I am now hitting because of your numbers. I see them in my work out and I am guided to them.

lotterybraker's avatar - pyramid
      mississippi
      United States
      Member #34478
      March 3, 2006
      5906 Posts
      Posted: September 23, 2006, 3:39 pm - IP Logged

Modae23 no offense to you or anyone here at LP but I dont share..have read some stories on here where other people have taken ideas from people here and tried to pass them off as their own on THEIR website..so I dont post the code I use..I hope everyone can understand that..

"Attention all Mathematicians: Check your degree at the door because when it comes to whole numbers you are the Amateur"