Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 4:15 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Searching for old cold number research..

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 10 years ago by pumpi76.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: September 26, 2006, 10:49 am - IP Logged

Has anybody ever came across a website i think it was called "eurithra", eritra" or something like that..All i remember is that the Letters on their websites were green. The website was green and white..I remember they came like 7 or 8 years ago..I was just starting to become interested in Jackpot lotteries (previously my interests were pick3 and pick4)...That website i think went off the air for i have not found them on the internet anymore i think they went broke or something...the reason i am interested is because i remember they were working on and achieved what they called cold fusion, which was like the behavior of cold numbers (something i am currently working on)...and i am interested in knowing what were their findings or discovery...And was wondering if anybody knew what became of them...They were not a lottery program but more like a website where you pay to get lotto numbers from...

Very few subject i've heard about hot and/or cold numbers research or findings...All i remember about cold numbers research were them (eurithra), steve player has mention he came out with a new system that predicts the behavior of cold numbers (or something of that nature) and then packattack mentioned that he had a book or something about cold numbers displacement...

There was another lotto program that all i remember is that they were based in new mexico or arizona (one of those arid states)..They went broke too it seems...

If anyone of you know something, I would more than gladly appreciate it...

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
    Chief Bottle Washer
    New Jersey
    United States
    Member #1
    May 31, 2000
    23261 Posts
    Posted: September 26, 2006, 10:54 am - IP Logged

If you got a Lottery Post Platinum membership -- which you can buy a whole month for the cost of 4 cups of Dunkin Donuts coffee -- you get all the historical research you would need for every lottery game in the USA, Canada, UK, and Ireland.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
    What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
    Help eliminate computerized drawings!

Honduras
      Member #20982
      August 29, 2005
      4715 Posts
      Posted: September 26, 2006, 11:00 am - IP Logged

Thank you todd...