Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 9:46 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lottery Post Members

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 10 years ago by LottoChica23.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Don't you find it odd..........

too shy? [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
just have nothing to say? [ 3 ]  [100.00%]
Total Valid Votes [ 3 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 2 ]  
Sunny California
United States
Member #40295
May 31, 2006
7712 Posts
Posted: September 29, 2006, 12:19 pm - IP Logged

.......that out of over 40,000 members here you would think these boards would fill up everyday? I guess I find it strange how few people really post here in comparison to the views that threads get.

Any comments?

Rick G's avatar - avatar 1766.jpg
    FEMA Region V Camp #21
    United States
    Member #520
    July 27, 2002
    5699 Posts
    Posted: September 29, 2006, 12:31 pm - IP Logged

Yes, it is kind of odd.  But different strokes for different folks, right?  I'm kind of glad they don't though, because the boards would be too cluttered.

Posted 4/6:  IL Pick 3 midday and evening until they hit:  555, 347 (str8).

Honduras
      Member #20982
      August 29, 2005
      4715 Posts
      Posted: September 29, 2006, 12:53 pm - IP Logged

you mean there are over 40,000 members at LP? If that's true. then Whaoo!!Because i was just about to write a post saying that i feel that my post is not read by enough people (the public)...for example i will not want to be on LP if my post are read only by very few individuals (members) from LP and not the public...Because i'll like public exposure and i am willing to pay for it...But i guess there are is a lot of people here at LP then...

floridian's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing

United States
        Member #45802
        August 28, 2006
        335 Posts
        Posted: September 29, 2006, 1:06 pm - IP Logged

you mean there are over 40,000 members at LP? If that's true. then Whaoo!!Because i was just about to write a post saying that i feel that my post is not read by enough people (the public)...for example i will not want to be on LP if my post are read only by very few individuals (members) from LP and not the public...Because i'll like public exposure and i am willing to pay for it...But i guess there are is a lot of people here at LP then...

Actually, there are over 47,000 members to date.  The other good news is that several times I have noted over 500 guests peruse this site many times during the day.

Soo pumpi76, I promise you your posts are being read and appreciated by many.  Keep up the good work.

Floridian

LottoChica23's avatar - Aquarius
          Fughedaboutit (NY)
          United States
          Member #8160
          October 26, 2004
          6777 Posts
          Posted: September 29, 2006, 3:09 pm - IP Logged

.......that out of over 40,000 members here you would think these boards would fill up everyday? I guess I find it strange how few people really post here in comparison to the views that threads get.

Any comments?

I've often wondered about the ratio of posts to views also... I have come to the conclusion that the talent and good information on LP generates the high amount of traffic and views.

It's alway interesting to see what the "other guy" is doing, you learn a lot that way. Cool

Matrix Chart Instructions--> http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/191818 

check out mysticwomyn Announcers --> http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/140695/673306

You can judge the integrity of a man by the way he treats those that can do nothing for him...Thumbs Up