Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 1:03 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

MD Racetrax

Topic closed. 7 replies. Last post 10 years ago by Litebets27.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Delaware
United States
Member #30273
January 14, 2006
494 Posts
Posted: October 1, 2006, 7:08 pm - IP Logged

Has anyone tried playing the new MD racetrax game? I did this weekend and found it was pretty lame. It is a Keno style game based on virtual horse races. I'm guessing that RI's Hotrax died for similar reasons.

Right now, it is only sold at a few places in the state. A list is on their site (the location listed in King George VA is actually on a pier over the Potomac River, putting it in MD, since MD controls the entire river). The largest clusters seem to be in the Baltimore, Washington, and Ocean City areas.

Anyone else play this yet?

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
    Member #5344
    June 30, 2004
    23641 Posts
    Posted: October 1, 2006, 7:53 pm - IP Logged

Has anyone tried playing the new MD racetrax game? I did this weekend and found it was pretty lame. It is a Keno style game based on virtual horse races. I'm guessing that RI's Hotrax died for similar reasons.

Right now, it is only sold at a few places in the state. A list is on their site (the location listed in King George VA is actually on a pier over the Potomac River, putting it in MD, since MD controls the entire river). The largest clusters seem to be in the Baltimore, Washington, and Ocean City areas.

Anyone else play this yet?

Tn is getting this in November.. How is it played?

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

Delaware
      United States
      Member #30273
      January 14, 2006
      494 Posts
      Posted: October 1, 2006, 10:23 pm - IP Logged

Tn is getting this in November.. How is it played?

There are 6 types of horse race bets. You choose one, choose up to 3 horses based on your chosen bet, the amount you want per race, and the total number of races. The maximum bet per slip is $120.

United States
        Member #5344
        June 30, 2004
        23641 Posts
        Posted: October 2, 2006, 6:40 am - IP Logged

There are 6 types of horse race bets. You choose one, choose up to 3 horses based on your chosen bet, the amount you want per race, and the total number of races. The maximum bet per slip is $120.

Is this played each 15 minutes?

Delaware
          United States
          Member #30273
          January 14, 2006
          494 Posts
          Posted: October 2, 2006, 10:57 am - IP Logged

Is this played each 15 minutes?

I think it was every 5. They seemed to run longer intervals than Keno. I noticed sometimes the drawings ran at the same time, others they didn't, so it is definitely a slightly different interval than Keno.

Baltimore, MD
            United States
            Member #46945
            October 10, 2006
            1 Posts
            Posted: October 10, 2006, 9:10 pm - IP Logged

Yeah, the graphics are from the mid 90's.  The odds seem to be a little better than keno though

United States
              Member #5344
              June 30, 2004
              23641 Posts
              Posted: October 10, 2006, 10:14 pm - IP Logged

Has this game started there yet.. ?

Do you know if the results will be posted here at LP?

Litebets27's avatar - power
                Maryland
                United States
                Member #10465
                January 14, 2005
                6065 Posts
                Posted: October 10, 2006, 11:15 pm - IP Logged

This is the second time that Racetrax was played here. I believe it was in a few stores the early part of last year. I have played it both times and haven't won much. Although others seem to win on it all of the time.

Where I frequently play, you would think that you are at a real live race track the way everyone screams at the monitors. It's so funny how real the the animated Jockies act. They cough, scratch, you get sucked into the race and pour out your money race after race if you don't control yourself.

The other problem is that the Keno monitor and the racetrax monitor are next to each other which is very distracting when you are playing one or the other.

And yes, it is lame.

litebets

Feeling,  PRICELESS!!!Banana

Come on Jackpot!!!