Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 5:07 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Organization of forums

Topic closed. 1 reply. Last post 10 years ago by Todd.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
goofguy's avatar - walt

United States
Member #46830
October 2, 2006
7 Posts
Posted: October 2, 2006, 12:48 pm - IP Logged

hi is there a way for mods to move new threads that basically are not needed - to pre-existing threads.

ex. looking at ny scratch n match game - then see srcatch n match posts as new thread - it is the same. no need for the extra 

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
    Chief Bottle Washer
    New Jersey
    United States
    Member #1
    May 31, 2000
    23267 Posts
    Posted: October 2, 2006, 1:09 pm - IP Logged

hi is there a way for mods to move new threads that basically are not needed - to pre-existing threads.

ex. looking at ny scratch n match game - then see srcatch n match posts as new thread - it is the same. no need for the extra 

If you're talking about the 'bright" vs. "dim" icons next to the threads in the topic listing, those different icons represent new posts in the thread, not new threads.  If you scroll to the bottom of the page, you will see a legend showing what all of the icons mean.

The other thing you can do is if you know of another forum web site that has a feature you like (which doesn't exist already on Lottery Post), send me a link to the site through a Private Message and I will take a look to see if I could implement the feature here.  I'm always looking for cool features to add, so I always appreciate that kind of feedback.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
    What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
    Help eliminate computerized drawings!