Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 1:37 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Looky Here, I Smell Trouble For The Wise Ones!

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 10 years ago by chevy722.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Parsons, Tennessee
United States
Member #45598
August 24, 2006
5 Posts
Posted: October 3, 2006, 12:54 am - IP Logged

HEY THERE TO ALL YOU DIEHARD GAMBLERS,

THOUGHT THIS WOULD CHEER YOU UP A BIT! LOOKS TO BE WAYS AROUND THIS CRAZY THING CALLED THE LAW.....IF IT BECOMES OFFICIAL. I WAS READING AND CAME ACROSS A SITE THAT MADE ME SMILE. IT MOST DEFFINETLY APPEARS THAT OUR LEADERS HAVE BIT OFF MORE THAN THEY CAN CHEW! PLEASE HAVE A LOOK.      www.SaveOnlineGaming.Com

Now I would like to share a short story with you all.

At first glance this bill probably wouldn't have bothered me until I got to thinkin.  You know I am so tired of someone (all officials in charge of the country, state and even down to the city in which I live) tryin to always tell me what the hell to do with everything that my name is on. For example my husband and I built our own automotive service. Well  I assumed that when we had the business built, everything would be up to us...until the county came in and told us where we could put the place.                                                                                                 Now mind you we payed for our own property, we paid taxes on our own property , but the county can come in and tell us where we can place the shop. THNKING TO MYSELF "HELL I'M SURE THAT WE GOT OUR NAMES ON THAT DEED",The list goes on and on . I sayed I would keep it short so here it is . They tell us what they get out of our check every week. They tell us what to eat. They tell us what to do with our own property. And now they tell us what we can do with the rest of our check that they didn't get. Funny thing is my husband and I are the ones that get up everyday and sweat for what we think is ours . So I have said my peace and to let you know don't give up and keep playin!

Thanks for this venting session...whew I feel better.  WISH LOTS OF LUCK TO EVERYONE!

TALK SOON

teacake58's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
    AL
    United States
    Member #29698
    January 5, 2006
    1141 Posts
    Posted: October 3, 2006, 1:01 am - IP Logged

thanks will check out this site

Lkydeb*594's avatar - yummyxmascat
      Luv Vtracs 8-)

United States
      Member #38062
      April 23, 2006
      12577 Posts
      Posted: October 3, 2006, 1:28 am - IP Logged

thank u, I will check this site too.

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
        Member #4877
        May 30, 2004
        5118 Posts
        Posted: October 3, 2006, 1:33 am - IP Logged

HEY THERE TO ALL YOU DIEHARD GAMBLERS,

THOUGHT THIS WOULD CHEER YOU UP A BIT! LOOKS TO BE WAYS AROUND THIS CRAZY THING CALLED THE LAW.....IF IT BECOMES OFFICIAL. I WAS READING AND CAME ACROSS A SITE THAT MADE ME SMILE. IT MOST DEFFINETLY APPEARS THAT OUR LEADERS HAVE BIT OFF MORE THAN THEY CAN CHEW! PLEASE HAVE A LOOK.      www.SaveOnlineGaming.Com

Now I would like to share a short story with you all.

At first glance this bill probably wouldn't have bothered me until I got to thinkin.  You know I am so tired of someone (all officials in charge of the country, state and even down to the city in which I live) tryin to always tell me what the hell to do with everything that my name is on. For example my husband and I built our own automotive service. Well  I assumed that when we had the business built, everything would be up to us...until the county came in and told us where we could put the place.                                                                                                 Now mind you we payed for our own property, we paid taxes on our own property , but the county can come in and tell us where we can place the shop. THNKING TO MYSELF "HELL I'M SURE THAT WE GOT OUR NAMES ON THAT DEED",The list goes on and on . I sayed I would keep it short so here it is . They tell us what they get out of our check every week. They tell us what to eat. They tell us what to do with our own property. And now they tell us what we can do with the rest of our check that they didn't get. Funny thing is my husband and I are the ones that get up everyday and sweat for what we think is ours . So I have said my peace and to let you know don't give up and keep playin!

Thanks for this venting session...whew I feel better.  WISH LOTS OF LUCK TO EVERYONE!

TALK SOON

GREAT po$$$$$$$$T............................chevy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOW,. please tell US............................MORE???????? about your??

MAYoR and all ABOUT who is a Demorat and who is a Repub ??????

Get Back ......."PRONTO"

PLAY.............................."Quick-Picks" if

you cannnnnnnnnnnnnnnottttttttttttttttttttttttttttttEXPLAIN?????

PSYKOMO 

justxploring's avatar - villiarna
          Wandering Aimlessly
          United States
          Member #25360
          November 5, 2005
          4461 Posts
          Posted: October 3, 2006, 1:47 am - IP Logged

Chevy, just read your post.  I don't know why you are having trouble, but when I read your post I thought of a local story. In Naples a couple decided to build a house and got all the codes, etc. from the county. The architect goofed and after partly constructing the home the county said to tear it down. I've seen the woman on the news almost collapse from stress, since the county says they have to pay the cost of tearing down what's been built and rebuilding which will add $459,000 to the price.  In a way, I sort of understand why people in the older homes surrounding it don't want these big new houses ruining the neighborhood's charm. The couple I mentioned bought an older home for $675,000 and tore it down to build the new one. So even people with tons of money have problems. Just in case you're interested. 

http://www.naplesnews.com/news/2006/aug/17/council_denies_variance_building_mistake/

Parsons, Tennessee
            United States
            Member #45598
            August 24, 2006
            5 Posts
            Posted: October 3, 2006, 12:03 pm - IP Logged

thanks, that is interesting. I just can't seem to wrap my mind around the fact that this happens everywhere. Also this is a very small town. We have a grand total of of one redlight here, just to give you an idea. Mainly republicans live here, so therefor thats the way it's run.

How do you like the site I provided?  Did it make you smile too?