Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 3:15 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lottonet Integra: So It wouldn't happen to you..

Topic closed. 9 replies. Last post 10 years ago by guesser.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: October 4, 2006, 6:36 pm - IP Logged

2 weeks ago i ordered Lotto net Integra using my brother's debit card (since i can't get one yet and i am waiting for these 3 months to pass to find out, if i would be able to get one in my country of origin)...When i ordered the software i got the receipt confirmation email on my inbox...Weeks pass and i didn't get anything so i decided to talk to the someone from lotto net integra (they got like a chat window where you can chat with a representative), well i talked to Monique Spencer. I've spoken to monique before through the email for i had had questions about their softwares and some ideas that i got...I spoke to monique and she told me basically (can't remember the exact words) that her company didn't accept the money (or transaction) because her company doesn't accept debit cards. They only accept credit cards..Her software cost 145 plus there is a 3.5 surcharge which is 5 dollars extra (she told me that the surcharge was 5 dollars extra)...In total i spent 150 dollars...But i went and talk to my brother and we went and check with the bank and they took the money (they accepted it)....I don't know what to say and i don't want to label lotto net integra as a scam but apparently i lost my 150 dollars...The reason why i bought her software that's more expensive than others, was because Monique had told me that they had some great systems for the Kentucky Cashball and i could end up making money off of that game..

Monique denies that her company took the money...I was mad and dissappointed that i got rid of the receipt confirmation email..I think i made an extra copy of it but not sure...

I don't know but this is the 5th time i've lost money buying lottery softwares....I am writing this so you become aware of it and it doesnt' happen to you...I mean you can buy whatever you wish but don't use a debit card..And i don't know what to tell you whether to buy it if you wish or not to buy for i have mixed feelings about the whole thing...There is a part of me that's saying "maybe it will take days or 1 week for the money to go back to the bank" and there is another part of me that's says: "they took your money"...

Sometimes i think what kind of company doesn't accept debit cards: they are just like a credit card, perhaps even better...

Hopefully soon i am going to get me expert lotto and lotwin...HOpefully they woudn't take my money...

Sunny California
    United States
    Member #40295
    May 31, 2006
    7712 Posts
    Posted: October 4, 2006, 6:48 pm - IP Logged

2 weeks ago i ordered Lotto net Integra using my brother's debit card (since i can't get one yet and i am waiting for these 3 months to pass to find out, if i would be able to get one in my country of origin)...When i ordered the software i got the receipt confirmation email on my inbox...Weeks pass and i didn't get anything so i decided to talk to the someone from lotto net integra (they got like a chat window where you can chat with a representative), well i talked to Monique Spencer. I've spoken to monique before through the email for i had had questions about their softwares and some ideas that i got...I spoke to monique and she told me basically (can't remember the exact words) that her company didn't accept the money (or transaction) because her company doesn't accept debit cards. They only accept credit cards..Her software cost 145 plus there is a 3.5 surcharge which is 5 dollars extra (she told me that the surcharge was 5 dollars extra)...In total i spent 150 dollars...But i went and talk to my brother and we went and check with the bank and they took the money (they accepted it)....I don't know what to say and i don't want to label lotto net integra as a scam but apparently i lost my 150 dollars...The reason why i bought her software that's more expensive than others, was because Monique had told me that they had some great systems for the Kentucky Cashball and i could end up making money off of that game..

Monique denies that her company took the money...I was mad and dissappointed that i got rid of the receipt confirmation email..I think i made an extra copy of it but not sure...

I don't know but this is the 5th time i've lost money buying lottery softwares....I am writing this so you become aware of it and it doesnt' happen to you...I mean you can buy whatever you wish but don't use a debit card..And i don't know what to tell you whether to buy it if you wish or not to buy for i have mixed feelings about the whole thing...There is a part of me that's saying "maybe it will take days or 1 week for the money to go back to the bank" and there is another part of me that's says: "they took your money"...

Sometimes i think what kind of company doesn't accept debit cards: they are just like a credit card, perhaps even better...

Hopefully soon i am going to get me expert lotto and lotwin...HOpefully they woudn't take my money...

That's a rotten deal, pumpi! Sorry that had to happen to you. I'm always leery of putting my card number over the internet so if a company doesn't offer mail order I usually don't buy the product. Did they offer mail order or was it just a download?

JAP69's avatar - alas
      South Carolina
      United States
      Member #6
      November 4, 2001
      8790 Posts
      Posted: October 4, 2006, 6:49 pm - IP Logged

If they got paid you want the software then.

I'd call her back and tell them in so many words that you want it or else.

You paid for it you want it.

WHATT

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
        Member #14
        November 9, 2001
        31343 Posts
        Posted: October 4, 2006, 7:09 pm - IP Logged

if you have an address send them a certified letter - stating your facts.  end it with a threat.

love to nibble those micey feet.

justxploring's avatar - villiarna
          Wandering Aimlessly
          United States
          Member #25360
          November 5, 2005
          4461 Posts
          Posted: October 4, 2006, 7:42 pm - IP Logged

if you have an address send them a certified letter - stating your facts.  end it with a threat.

I agree with EmilyG. 

"Sometimes i think what kind of company doesn't accept debit cards: they are just like a credit card, perhaps even better..."

Yes, Pumpi, that is true.  But not better for you.  A debit card takes money out of your checking/savings account. Even if it is used like a credit card, it still is tied to a bank account.  The Fair Credit Act does not cover any cards like that.  Even if a bank assures its clients that it will investigate or protect them from fraud or theft, it is not a Federal Law, so they are not very safe to use online.  If a credit card is stolen, you are legally limited to pay $50 in fraudulent charges, unless you have fraud protection. This is not true for a debit card.  I don't know your situation, but I think PayPal has insurance if you pay through them.  That way, even if you use your brother's debit card, the seller doesn't get to see his account number, so it is much safer. Visa and Mastercard offer "dummy" numbers for buying online for added protection. You just use the number once so nobody can ever buy anything with it. That's probably the safest way of purchasing online. Regarding not getting your merchandise, I wish I could help but I've had trouble and always charged back the amount.

By the way, thanks for thinking of others and posting a warning.

Raven62's avatar - binary
            New Jersey
            United States
            Member #17843
            June 28, 2005
            49674 Posts
            Posted: October 4, 2006, 8:09 pm - IP Logged

From their Website (Clicking on Contact Us): They have an Australian Mailing Address

In addition they have a 1-800 Number you may want to Call.

guesser's avatar - Lottery-017.jpg

United States
              Member #41383
              June 16, 2006
              1969 Posts
              Posted: October 4, 2006, 8:21 pm - IP Logged

There are a lot of scam artists in Australia, the ONLY time I've ever been scammed was by a company in Australia, about a year ago.

I bought a copy of Sniping Software - it worked GREAT for two years, then it died. I bought the upgrade, and, NOTHING.

I don't feel too bad because I was able to buy some things with it that a normal person could not possibly get, but that one bad transaction convinced me never to buy downloadable software from a company outside the USA. 

Honduras
                Member #20982
                August 29, 2005
                4715 Posts
                Posted: October 4, 2006, 8:21 pm - IP Logged

I was paying for a disc and 1 year assistance...I don't think it was a download...I think on their website their say that you get a disc..I think i will have to give them a call, i am going to look for their 1800 number...

NASHVILLE, TENN
                  United States
                  Member #33372
                  February 20, 2006
                  1044 Posts
                  Posted: October 5, 2006, 12:00 am - IP Logged

That's a rotten deal, pumpi! Sorry that had to happen to you. I'm always leery of putting my card number over the internet so if a company doesn't offer mail order I usually don't buy the product. Did they offer mail order or was it just a download?

Pump

My rule of thumb:  Never, ever, never send credit/debit card numbers over the internet.  Never, ever, never send personal information over the internet.  never, ever, never, do your banking on line.  Never, ever, never.

If they ain't got a phone number with a real live person with a name on the other end, they ain't worth doing business with.  And that goes for Bell South, too.

Do this and you will sleep a whole lot easier at night.  I know I do.

guesser's avatar - Lottery-017.jpg

United States
                    Member #41383
                    June 16, 2006
                    1969 Posts
                    Posted: October 5, 2006, 12:19 am - IP Logged

Pump

My rule of thumb:  Never, ever, never send credit/debit card numbers over the internet.  Never, ever, never send personal information over the internet.  never, ever, never, do your banking on line.  Never, ever, never.

If they ain't got a phone number with a real live person with a name on the other end, they ain't worth doing business with.  And that goes for Bell South, too.

Do this and you will sleep a whole lot easier at night.  I know I do.

As well as a valid street address (NOT a PO Box).