Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 12:53 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

should i play a one dollar scratch offs?

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 10 years ago by CASH Only.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
love2005's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg

United States
Member #9727
December 18, 2004
964 Posts
Posted: October 7, 2006, 11:07 pm - IP Logged

i want to win but for the fun of it so i can have some money for my pocket and give few to my nephew for his birthday today. he has turn 9 today. thank your help eo here on lp family.Party                            Lep

fast eddie's avatar - lasvegas2
    Chicago,IL.
    United States
    Member #2902
    November 29, 2003
    1423 Posts
    Posted: October 7, 2006, 11:29 pm - IP Logged

i want to win but for the fun of it so i can have some money for my pocket and give few to my nephew for his birthday today. he has turn 9 today. thank your help eo here on lp family.Party                            Lep

you should play $5 or $10 scratch offs. I never play the dollar ones. Play less if you must, but play the higher denominations. An if you do give your nephew some scratch offs due so with an explaination, let's not get him hooked till he done with school and has a good job and can afford to play um. Wink

"Money won is twice as sweet as money earned"

United States
      Member #379
      June 5, 2002
      11296 Posts
      Posted: October 8, 2006, 1:34 pm - IP Logged

you should play $5 or $10 scratch offs. I never play the dollar ones. Play less if you must, but play the higher denominations. An if you do give your nephew some scratch offs due so with an explaination, let's not get him hooked till he done with school and has a good job and can afford to play um. Wink

In NY, the $20, $10, and most of the $5 tickets must be avoided (as well as the $2 Lose for Life) as they are annuity-only. The best NY scratch is the $1 Instant Take Five.