Welcome Guest
You last visited January 21, 2017, 10:35 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

The Number 8

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 10 years ago by Coin Toss.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
Zeta Reticuli Star System
United States
Member #30470
January 17, 2006
10392 Posts
Posted: October 10, 2006, 3:09 pm - IP Logged

This is from Glynis McCants - "The Numbers Lady", numerologist, auhor, and radio personality:

Hello,
  I recently did a show with George Noory on Coast to Coast am where we discussed the financial power behind the # 8.
Here is my brief explanation on how it works.

The number 8  encourages financial security. I have had many clients put an 8 in their wallet, and just leave it in there. Next thing you know, they get a check out of the blue that they were not expecting, or they get a surprise promotion.

The bottom line is that it does increase the prosperity in their life. I suggest you print out or write the number 8 on a piece of paper, put it in your wallet, and forget about it.You might want to put an 8 up on the wall where you pay your bills. 

You are simply letting the universe know that you are ready for more financial prosperity in your life.I have had hundreds of emails from people telling their story of financial success by doing this. If you want to speed up the process, I suggest you start saying the following affirmation: "I pay my bills with ease, and I always have extra money".

Repeat these words no less than 15 minutes a day, AND YOU WILL GET RESULTS

http://numberslady.com/num_8.cfm 

Lucky Star's avatar - flower2
    Georgia
    United States
    Member #38040
    April 23, 2006
    1643 Posts
    Posted: October 10, 2006, 3:39 pm - IP Logged

Thank you, Coin Toss!!!  Smile

Peace.  And, Good Luck!!!

Las Vegas, NV
      United States
      Member #44841
      August 9, 2006
      1752 Posts
      Posted: October 10, 2006, 4:04 pm - IP Logged

Thank you Coin Toss, I've heard this before from another numerologist.  Thanks for the reminder!Smiley

justxploring's avatar - villiarna
        Wandering Aimlessly
        United States
        Member #25360
        November 5, 2005
        4461 Posts
        Posted: October 10, 2006, 4:05 pm - IP Logged

Thanks.  I never thought as the number 8 as being mystical, just the number 5 or 9.  I guess every number can have its power at the right place and time.  Are you sure you aren't talking about something I "ate?"  Razz    8 is my shoe size. 

Well I really, really, really, really need help today so I'll try anything.  I am printing out the number 8 and putting in my wallet, under my pillow and next to my computer. That adds up to 24 and 2+4=6 which is my lucky number, that is, if there really is such a thing!Ponder 

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
          Zeta Reticuli Star System
          United States
          Member #30470
          January 17, 2006
          10392 Posts
          Posted: October 10, 2006, 6:25 pm - IP Logged

Thanks.  I never thought as the number 8 as being mystical, just the number 5 or 9.  I guess every number can have its power at the right place and time.  Are you sure you aren't talking about something I "ate?"  Razz    8 is my shoe size. 

Well I really, really, really, really need help today so I'll try anything.  I am printing out the number 8 and putting in my wallet, under my pillow and next to my computer. That adds up to 24 and 2+4=6 which is my lucky number, that is, if there really is such a thing!Ponder 

Justxploring

That's a lot of 8's! Want to clue us in on 5 and 9? 

This s from the book Angel Numbers by Doreen Virtue, PhD., and Lynnette Brown

Financial abundance is coming to you now.

TheUniverse is abundant and generous, and you've learned  how to step in the shower of its everprsent flow. Great financial prosperity is yours, now and in the future.

PS: sports tirvia

8-8-88 (1988)

The lights come on in Wrigley field, Chicago Cubs first ever home night game. That game was rained out! As one of the cubs announcers said, "Even God doesn't want lights at Wrigley!"