Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 9:30 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Found <edit> System

Topic closed. 6 replies. Last post 10 years ago by Todd.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Canada
Member #46472
September 10, 2006
4 Posts
Posted: October 13, 2006, 4:12 am - IP Logged

I do not know what happened to my last post, asking if anybody knew about this system. o well they must have deleted it ?

Well anyways, I did get some replys from members that said to punch in <edit> in big daddy search engine. Yep it came up and I checked it out( I bought it ). it seems that who ever came up with this system, did a good job. I can see it will definitely increase your odds of winning, by how much I will find out in the next few weeks of using it.

I heard that this system may be a scam. I really do not think it is a scam, it is a chart that you use to pick your #s with and the software used to make this chart got an award. So scam, no, will I win anything using it, time will tell.

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
    Dump Water Florida
    United States
    Member #380
    June 5, 2002
    3102 Posts
    Posted: October 15, 2006, 12:06 am - IP Logged

I do not know what happened to my last post, asking if anybody knew about this system. o well they must have deleted it ?

Well anyways, I did get some replys from members that said to punch in <edit> in big daddy search engine. Yep it came up and I checked it out( I bought it ). it seems that who ever came up with this system, did a good job. I can see it will definitely increase your odds of winning, by how much I will find out in the next few weeks of using it.

I heard that this system may be a scam. I really do not think it is a scam, it is a chart that you use to pick your #s with and the software used to make this chart got an award. So scam, no, will I win anything using it, time will tell.

You're walking along a moon lit county road and up ahead you see something shiny in the moon light.  You quicken your pace to get there only to find it's a fresh horse dropping or dead fish.

This is the trouble with these systems that don't give you a clue what they are.  You rush to buy only to find you could have gotten the same information here free if only you knew what to ask for.

For the record, the only way to improve your odds is to buy more unique tickets.  All other methods are conditional/strategy. 

BobP

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
      Member #4877
      May 30, 2004
      5113 Posts
      Posted: October 15, 2006, 12:43 am - IP Logged

fmgirl2 & BobP:

PSYKOMO has been L@@K'n for that unique ticket for a ...............

......................................................................................................

long, long, long, long>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>"TIME"!!!!

L@@K'n for the software program2222222222222222222222!!!!

$PENT a lot of >>>>>>>>money22222222222222222222222!!!!

ALL>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>I have ever................................ASK???

Let "me" find & pay for software that I could at LEAST....

give me a chance to "BREAK-EVEN" with the money spent...."ON"

the lotto of aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaJACKPOP!!!!!!!!!!!!

CAN ANY of you PICK....03-04-05-06eeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

POST anything of a "KIND" on LOTTERY POST or ADVERTISE one

or SPAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM one?

PartyPartyPartyUS FlagPartyPartyPartyUS Flag

LOL$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

PSYKOMO 

floridian's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing

United States
        Member #45802
        August 28, 2006
        335 Posts
        Posted: October 15, 2006, 3:31 am - IP Logged

Was it expensive?  By that I mean was it over $40.00?  I use that number because in Florida that is the payout for a win on a pick3 6 way.  I will not pay over that amount for any Lottery software.  The only stuff I will spend more on  is the stuff I write.

By the by how is the weather in Calgary?  Did you get any part of that storm that dropped 24 inches of snow in Buffalo?  I want my Global warming back!!!

The system sounds interesting.

Floridian

we;reallwinners's avatar - praying hands.jpg

United States
          Member #12416
          March 13, 2005
          564 Posts
          Posted: October 17, 2006, 7:17 am - IP Logged

I Love that "I want my Global Warming Back

might want a sweatshirt with that on it around February in Michigan!!!!!!!!!

ROTFL 

Hiding Behind Computerbe vewyvewy quiet, WewHuntingNumbers

Canada
            Member #46472
            September 10, 2006
            4 Posts
            Posted: October 19, 2006, 3:02 pm - IP Logged

Hi Floridian, no the system was not expensive. It cost me $10.00 and I think it is well worth it. I have not seen another system like it, also on the website you can take alook at the testimonials.

I know these could be false, but they seem real. They are from the website, auctions etc. Also, I have read on other forums that people are quite happy with this system. All you have to do is put in <edit> in searchbigdaddy (search engine) Thats how I found It.

We did receive some snow here, but for the most part it is still quite warm. Would be nice to be in Florida than here for the winterSun Smiley

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
              Chief Bottle Washer
              New Jersey
              United States
              Member #1
              May 31, 2000
              23259 Posts
              Posted: October 19, 2006, 3:10 pm - IP Logged

Please don't come here, register a membership, and then advertise some lottery system.  You will claim to be someone who stumbled on a lottery system, however you are probably the owner.  Please don't claim innocence.  If you are just an average player, then feel free to re-start this topic after a few months of joining in normal lottery discussions, and I'll believe you at that point.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
              What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
              Help eliminate computerized drawings!