Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 3:33 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

The George Foreman Lottery System

Topic closed. 28 replies. Last post 10 years ago by guesser.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Lotterologist's avatar - lightbulb
Lotto City, Michigan
United States
Member #36256
March 30, 2006
1472 Posts
Posted: October 13, 2006, 12:00 pm - IP Logged

The George Foreman lottery system is basically to play all the straight possible combinations of 6 way numbers(except all low and all high). With this system, however, you must know when to hold em' and when to fold em'. Otherwise, the odds will lull you into a "rope a dope". (like Muhammad Ali did to George Foreman during their fight in Zaire)

Good Luck! Thumbs Up

Of course, you can turn it around and play all the possible straight combinations of 3 digit numbers(270), but if you're fishing for doubles, also look for triples, I say! Wink

floridian's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing

United States
    Member #45802
    August 28, 2006
    335 Posts
    Posted: October 13, 2006, 12:06 pm - IP Logged

The George Foreman lottery system is basically to play all the straight possible combinations of 6 way numbers(except all low and all high). With this system, however, you must know when to hold em' and when to fold em'. Otherwise, the odds will lull you into a "rope a dope". (like Muhammad Ali did to George Foreman during their fight in Zaire)

Good Luck! Thumbs Up

Of course, you can turn it around and play all the possible straight combinations of 3 digit numbers(270), but if you're fishing for doubles, also look for triples, I say! Wink

Say what !!!

I am the greatest, I am the greatest

Floridian

Lotto City, Michigan
      United States
      Member #36256
      March 30, 2006
      1472 Posts
      Posted: October 13, 2006, 12:10 pm - IP Logged

lol! ROFL ...and with the odds in their favor, the same can be said about the lottery!  Big Smile

Lotto City, Michigan
        United States
        Member #36256
        March 30, 2006
        1472 Posts
        Posted: October 13, 2006, 12:30 pm - IP Logged

...and with the MONEY YOU MAKE from this system, you can throw some steaks on your George Foreman Grill! lol Razz

Raven62's avatar - binary
          New Jersey
          United States
          Member #17843
          June 28, 2005
          49699 Posts
          Posted: October 13, 2006, 1:11 pm - IP Logged

Good Luck! Thumbs Up

Last time I checked their were 720 straight unmatched 3 digit combinations, 270 straight 2 match 3 digit combinations, and 10 straight 3 match 3 digit combinations.

Also their were 492 straight unmatched 3 digit combinations after removing all EEE, OOO, LLL, HHH.

Maybe you can give a more detailed description on how The George Foreman Lottery System works.

four4me's avatar - gate1
            MD
            United States
            Member #1701
            June 18, 2003
            8360 Posts
            Posted: October 13, 2006, 1:17 pm - IP Logged

you grill them numbers for 3 minutes on one side and 3 minutes on the other side. cut's the fat will make you lean and mean.

I agree to many numbers to play all straight.

Lotto City, Michigan
              United States
              Member #36256
              March 30, 2006
              1472 Posts
              Posted: October 13, 2006, 1:23 pm - IP Logged

There are 720 straight 6 way combinations, minus the all lows(i.e 012, 123, 341, e.t.c) and all highs(567, 875, 769, e.t.c...120 total), you are left with a total of 600 straight 6 way combinations...a mixture of low digits and high.(i.e 015, 619, 783, e.t.c) You then play those 600 combinations and after the drawing, you pick up your money, since the combinations that fall the MOST are a MIXTURE of low digits and high! Wink

Of course, different variations of the Martingale betting system would be beneficial when using this strategy, but you have to be careful of doubles and combinations that are all low and all high.

Lotto City, Michigan
                United States
                Member #36256
                March 30, 2006
                1472 Posts
                Posted: October 13, 2006, 1:26 pm - IP Logged

you grill them numbers for 3 minutes on one side and 3 minutes on the other side. cut's the fat will make you lean and mean.

I agree to many numbers to play all straight.

I Agree! with you on the George Foreman grill. lol

guesser's avatar - Lottery-017.jpg

United States
                  Member #41383
                  June 16, 2006
                  1969 Posts
                  Posted: October 13, 2006, 1:33 pm - IP Logged

I thought the GF system is one where a company pays you $125 million to hawk their product, then they file for bankruptcy protection ?

GF hit the lottery with that one. 

Lotto City, Michigan
                    United States
                    Member #36256
                    March 30, 2006
                    1472 Posts
                    Posted: October 13, 2006, 1:35 pm - IP Logged

lol That's another one! Big Grin

New Jersey
                      United States
                      Member #17843
                      June 28, 2005
                      49699 Posts
                      Posted: October 13, 2006, 1:43 pm - IP Logged

There are 720 straight 6 way combinations, minus the all lows(i.e 012, 123, 341, e.t.c) and all highs(567, 875, 769, e.t.c...120 total), you are left with a total of 600 straight 6 way combinations...a mixture of low digits and high.(i.e 015, 619, 783, e.t.c) You then play those 600 combinations and after the drawing, you pick up your money, since the combinations that fall the MOST are a MIXTURE of low digits and high! Wink

Of course, different variations of the Martingale betting system would be beneficial when using this strategy, but you have to be careful of doubles and combinations that are all low and all high.

Their you have it folks Bet $1 Straight on the 492 Combinations at Betslips, and after the drawing pick up your $900. Big Grin Of course if the drawing has All Odd, All Even, All Low, All High, A Double, or A Triple you'll be eating Dog Food instead of Steak off your George Foreman Grill.

Lotto City, Michigan
                        United States
                        Member #36256
                        March 30, 2006
                        1472 Posts
                        Posted: October 13, 2006, 1:49 pm - IP Logged

lol That's why I said, "you gotta know when to hold em' and when to fold em", otherwise the the ODDS of a double, all low, or all high combination falling will lull you into a "rope a dope" like Muhammad Ali did George Foreman in Zaire! lol

By the way, that isn't my only system. Check out my midday digit predictions on the Michigan Daily Pick3 link! (the post dated Friday the 13th) Michigan Post 10-8/10-15

New Jersey
                          United States
                          Member #17843
                          June 28, 2005
                          49699 Posts
                          Posted: October 13, 2006, 2:00 pm - IP Logged

Another Straight System involves Betting either All Straight Low Combinations between (000-499) or All Straight High Combinations between (500-999). Bet $500 Win $900. Hey what the heck 50-50 chance of guessing Low/High. Big Grin

Lotto City, Michigan
                            United States
                            Member #36256
                            March 30, 2006
                            1472 Posts
                            Posted: October 13, 2006, 2:07 pm - IP Logged

If you check out my digit predictions on the Michigan Pick3 link listed below, you will find that my digits predicitons add up to 360 combinations.  With that system, you can play 6 way, doubles, triples, all low, and all high.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/142723/8

cps10's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg
                              The Carolinas - Charlotte
                              United States
                              Member #21627
                              September 12, 2005
                              4138 Posts
                              Posted: October 13, 2006, 2:23 pm - IP Logged

If playing a progression, you would have the following:

DrawBetUnitsIf LossIf Win
                              1$600 1($600)$300
                              2$1,800 3($2,400)$300
                              3$5,400 9($7,800)$300
                              4$16,200 27($24,000)$300

This is with $1 bets. So I would suggest that this sucker hits quickly before you lose $24,000. I would wait on something like this after 4 or 5 doubles in a row, AT LEAST.

The North Carolina Education Lottery - so much a joke that here are their mascots:

Stooges