Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 2:39 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

wow i just got a 4-0 in mm

Topic closed. 7 replies. Last post 10 years ago by RJOh.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #32679
February 15, 2006
14 Posts
Posted: October 13, 2006, 11:17 pm - IP Logged

i just got a 4-0 with 24-27-42-50  if only i had put that 47 and that 8 i know its not a real big deal a 4-0 but i've been dry lately this 4-0 is amazing to me i just wish i had added that 47 my life would have surely changed

United States
    Member #24439
    October 22, 2005
    638 Posts
    Posted: October 14, 2006, 12:19 am - IP Logged

Congrats, I know how you feel I have played for years now spent thousands but only got 4+0 once. Therefore, it's a big deal. I got a dry spell going too but am confident with my new system. Am definately shifting to randomness.

dumars798's avatar - batman17
      Atlanta
      United States
      Member #28656
      December 20, 2005
      5675 Posts
      Posted: October 14, 2006, 12:22 am - IP Logged

i just got a 4-0 with 24-27-42-50  if only i had put that 47 and that 8 i know its not a real big deal a 4-0 but i've been dry lately this 4-0 is amazing to me i just wish i had added that 47 my life would have surely changed

Wtg Kios!

Smart bets...... Equal Phat Pocket$!

weshar75's avatar - Lottery-042.jpg
        Mcminnville, Oregon
        United States
        Member #3013
        December 13, 2003
        3046 Posts
        Posted: October 14, 2006, 12:44 am - IP Logged

Congrats on your $150 win!-weshar75

New Jersey
          United States
          Member #21206
          September 4, 2005
          949 Posts
          Posted: October 14, 2006, 4:20 pm - IP Logged

Congratulations.  I love it when that happens.    For me, it's been a while, a year or so.

It always takes a little while to dawn on you.   At first  I always assume that I've got 3 of 5 and I have to check it again.

I imagine I would have a similar response in the case that I had 5 of 5 plus the mega ball.   When you read accounts of people who have had that experience, they sometimes report a similar response. 

starchild_45's avatar - spherewall2
            kent, washington
            United States
            Member #3509
            January 26, 2004
            465 Posts
            Posted: October 22, 2006, 11:49 pm - IP Logged

congratulations. it is a big thing to win 150 on mega million. i wish i could get to that level. i would be bragging for days. i have done that a few times on powerball but it has been over a year since i hit big on powerball. so i know i am late in congratulating you but congratulations.

Maryland
              United States
              Member #35590
              March 20, 2006
              185 Posts
              Posted: October 23, 2006, 9:40 am - IP Logged

...and it looks like I just followed behind you with a 4-0 strike spending less than $10.......I missed 54....and ofcourse the megaball. You might say after setting up megamillions the last 3 drawings the only flaw in my approach was that someone won the previous drawing. So instead of me hitting 5 times $150 spending $55 dollars I downsized my expenditure(beacause jackpot was starting over) to less than $10....this decreased my winnings.

For those following all the clues I am leaving behind in my various post...here is another one.....you can actually set up megamillions....a slight of hand you might say and then fly under the radar....don't ask me why it seems to work for the smaller prizes.....it just does.

Ofcourse remember than nothing is guranteed.....I am just leaving you with priciples of approach that has been programmed in my "Chaos55" system that apparently is keeping my head above water. I think It will still take a combination of factors...like what others may wage upon or how many wage on a certainb set of numbers that will be the final deciding factor that lines Chaos55 with the jackpot. I don't believe Chaos55 can do it all by herself.....there are too many setinels surfing the MM systems.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                mid-Ohio
                United States
                Member #9
                March 24, 2001
                19816 Posts
                Posted: October 23, 2006, 6:19 pm - IP Logged

If you're playing to win a prize other than the jackpot then then the jackpot size doesn't matter.  5of5 or less pays the same every drawing.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking