Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 3:33 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

What is thee Best Lottery System out there & why?

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 10 years ago by Jimiam.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Griffith, In
United States
Member #41637
June 20, 2006
266 Posts
Posted: October 17, 2006, 5:13 pm - IP Logged

To all of thee LP players out there.

You kniw I have seen alot of lottery software out there and I just wanted to know who has thee best lottery software out there and why?

Fast Eddie

Thank you and have a prosperous day!

Maverick2842.......out!Party

Surge's avatar - Lottery-063.jpg
    Ohio
    United States
    Member #46493
    September 11, 2006
    4173 Posts
    Posted: October 18, 2006, 6:30 am - IP Logged

I've tried a few various software systems.  But I've done a lot better just by tracking numbers with pencil and paper.  Everyone has one system that they like, and seems to work for them. 

One that I do like is Lotto Pro.  Simply for the fact that it can immediately generate wheels based on any numbers you want, for any game in all states.  It tracks all states' histories very well in all games too.  Meaning Pick 3, Pick 4, Pick 5, Mega Millions, etc.

I think the best tool available is right here on this site using Vtracs.  If you're not familiar with how Vtracs works, "tntea" posted a Vtracs course here one year ago.  It takes you step by step through the process of understanding Vtracs, what to look for, how to use them.  That course is simple, and very valuable. 

Speaking of valuable... you can't get any better than learning from the players here on Lottery Post. 

Best of luck!!

Fibonacci's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
      New York, NY
      United States
      Member #39471
      May 16, 2006
      2696 Posts
      Posted: October 18, 2006, 10:39 am - IP Logged

I've tried a few various software systems.  But I've done a lot better just by tracking numbers with pencil and paper.  Everyone has one system that they like, and seems to work for them. 

One that I do like is Lotto Pro.  Simply for the fact that it can immediately generate wheels based on any numbers you want, for any game in all states.  It tracks all states' histories very well in all games too.  Meaning Pick 3, Pick 4, Pick 5, Mega Millions, etc.

I think the best tool available is right here on this site using Vtracs.  If you're not familiar with how Vtracs works, "tntea" posted a Vtracs course here one year ago.  It takes you step by step through the process of understanding Vtracs, what to look for, how to use them.  That course is simple, and very valuable. 

Speaking of valuable... you can't get any better than learning from the players here on Lottery Post. 

Best of luck!!

"Speaking of valuable... you can't get any better than learning from the players here on Lottery Post. 

Best of luck!!"--

Agreed

$$$

Jimiam's avatar - ICONATOR 4af8c649273bc68ca3f95ed9dd755e65.jpg

United States
        Member #39406
        May 15, 2006
        287 Posts
        Posted: October 18, 2006, 6:53 pm - IP Logged

The best lottery software out there is the software between your ears.You just have to hang around here a while to get it tuned up

Jimiam