Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 5:34 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Trial And Error

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 10 years ago by Bunker.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Canada
Member #47080
October 18, 2006
10 Posts
Posted: October 18, 2006, 2:01 am - IP Logged

hello guys and goils I would like to start a thread about trial and error's in scratch off tickets, I play 3$ bingo and 3$ puzzle word game.. Recently I decided to try a test I had only been playing scratcher's for 3 weeks and had won over 100$ in wins counting the loses too and i figured ld buy a roll which cost me 150 bucks and try to hit big.. Well i didnt I got around 100 dollers back .

So please if any one has any stories of doing stuff like that please let me and others on here now how it faired out. I mean We always here about people just buying one ticket and winning a good pot ( I won 50 dollers in one play and thats what started me off LOL)  but we never here of the stories of someone buying a roll and winning nice, whether they buy rolls ocassional or once in a while Id love to here the advice and tips as well as stories thank you ...Smile

[Bunker buys a Whole roll and scratch's away furiously while the crowd chants "Go For Broke !!! Go For Broke!!!"]

Miss Bee's avatar - strawberry
    nashville
    United States
    Member #4990
    June 8, 2004
    1376 Posts
    Posted: October 18, 2006, 7:58 am - IP Logged

I live in Tennessee so I can only speak from my experience here, I have bought several rolls of scratchers at various times and places, a roll here is 300.00 on average it will pay back between 170.00 to 190.00 unless you get a roll that has a big ticket on it which I have done only once, overall I would say it's not worth it, just my viewpoint. I also might add that I love scratchers, and have won on them a lot .  But that is with just going in and picking out a few, Good luck.

Canada
      Member #47080
      October 18, 2006
      10 Posts
      Posted: October 18, 2006, 5:11 pm - IP Logged

I live in Tennessee so I can only speak from my experience here, I have bought several rolls of scratchers at various times and places, a roll here is 300.00 on average it will pay back between 170.00 to 190.00 unless you get a roll that has a big ticket on it which I have done only once, overall I would say it's not worth it, just my viewpoint. I also might add that I love scratchers, and have won on them a lot .  But that is with just going in and picking out a few, Good luck.

Thanks for the info and the advice I guess when buying a roll everyone thinks they got the big one in the batch...  Good Luck to you as well...

What kinda games do you mostly play ? I play $3 Bingo and Crossword....

Miss Bee's avatar - strawberry
        nashville
        United States
        Member #4990
        June 8, 2004
        1376 Posts
        Posted: October 21, 2006, 9:03 am - IP Logged

My favorite here is Jumbo Bucks on the 2.00 ticket I have won 500.00 maybe 12 times,

On the 5.00 ticket I have won 1000.00 2 times and 500.00 3 times.

It's the only scratcher I play, when a new one comes out I'll try a few but always go back to those two.

Good Luck in your venture.

Canada
          Member #47080
          October 18, 2006
          10 Posts
          Posted: October 23, 2006, 1:17 am - IP Logged

Money aint everything but its sure nice to win LOL!!!!!! Thanks for the Good lucks ya gave me Miss Bee hope you get them too. today I got one Bingo ticket and I hit another 50 bucks It was a nice surprise....

Cheers and Goodluck