Welcome Guest
You last visited January 19, 2017, 7:50 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Dream help.

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 10 years ago by Vibrje.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Does anyone else have dreams like me?

Vivid, clear and precise. [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
Voices wispering, directing [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
Images of deceased, pointing, getting attention [ 1 ]  [100.00%]
Total Valid Votes [ 1 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 0 ]  
Vibrje's avatar - animal bear.jpg
florida
United States
Member #9133
November 28, 2004
150 Posts
Posted: October 18, 2006, 11:49 am - IP Logged

My dreams scare me because they're too vivid.  My dreams warn of event or I see images of deceased friends and family directing me.  Whispering voices alerting of upcoming events or warning to avoid combinations of events (person saying a key word that will lead to a turnout of events).  Like on a movie touches and smells can trigger it.  Depending on the clarity of the dream the more likely the event will occur.  When under stress the more frequent the dreams but not necessarily a requirement.  Once I had a dream of total darkness followed by two alternating cards appearing with three digit numbers on them, and then fading away.  It gave me cash 3 midday and evening.  A true non-believer, I hit both number straight box when I could have retired.  So now I try to force that dream to appear but it doesn't work that way.  Whispers call out call out everything from warnings, alerts, and people appearing soon to lottery numbers.  More frequent when I was younger I'd never tell anyone because I didn't want to be labeled crazy.  As an adult I could care less what anyone think.  I love gambling so I'm a little crazy anyway. Loll.  If I dream of a death it terrifies me.  If you have dreams like this please share it with me.  Very vivid (ex.  Clearly see street address, faces, smells, hear whispers)

TheMaker's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg

United States
    Member #44530
    August 5, 2006
    8439 Posts
    Posted: October 18, 2006, 12:02 pm - IP Logged

I have dreams like that as well. One time I dreamed of a girl that I didn't know but it was like I knew her and she ended up getting killed some how. I kept seeing the number of a house but could not make it out. But as the day went by the number became clear to me and needless to say that number fell midday in ga on 10/2 as 362/str. The dream was so real.

GOD BLESS EVERY ONE!!!

Vibrje's avatar - animal bear.jpg
      florida
      United States
      Member #9133
      November 28, 2004
      150 Posts
      Posted: October 18, 2006, 12:05 pm - IP Logged

thanks for sharing it.