Welcome Guest
You last visited January 24, 2017, 12:02 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Ok everyone Keep eye on your REINED CYCLE

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 10 years ago by calabs.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
lotterybraker's avatar - pyramid
mississippi
United States
Member #34478
March 3, 2006
5906 Posts
Posted: October 18, 2006, 3:00 pm - IP Logged

Keep an eye on your states refined cycle..I think they are starting to finish up..and to my wonderful surprise the LAST ROW is coming in on schedule SO FAR..Texas, Kentucky and New Jersey is finish..some states I think only have one row left..so keep and eye on them..I gave them 30-40 days to finish..some will finish early..some in the 30-40 day window..some a little later..Texas I think was 29 days...so far..kentucky and new jersey finished in the 30-40 day window..I think there might be like 6 days left for the 30-40 day range..so..keep an eye out..

"Attention all Mathematicians: Check your degree at the door because when it comes to whole numbers you are the Amateur"

cps10's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg
    The Carolinas - Charlotte
    United States
    Member #21627
    September 12, 2005
    4138 Posts
    Posted: October 18, 2006, 3:12 pm - IP Logged

LB

What is the REFINED CYCLE? Is there a thread regarding this?

The North Carolina Education Lottery - so much a joke that here are their mascots:

Stooges

lotterybraker's avatar - pyramid
      mississippi
      United States
      Member #34478
      March 3, 2006
      5906 Posts
      Posted: October 18, 2006, 3:28 pm - IP Logged

cps10..its a code I wrote many years ago that I use..thats all it is..and it works pretty good..lol..what it does is this..it gives me PART OF the foundation for the upcoming draws..where that be state specific or using all states..the all states is always faster....now..if I could find the right order of arrangement for the cycle, I could hit every draw in Theory with out using all 1000 combinations..but it bounces around like a rubber ball....but it is still nice to know what is coming ahead of time..it should have given everyone here at LP a better advantage on the pic 3..I hope someone used that advantage and made some money off of it..

"Attention all Mathematicians: Check your degree at the door because when it comes to whole numbers you are the Amateur"

cps10's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg
        The Carolinas - Charlotte
        United States
        Member #21627
        September 12, 2005
        4138 Posts
        Posted: October 18, 2006, 3:33 pm - IP Logged

Thank you for the insight!!

The North Carolina Education Lottery - so much a joke that here are their mascots:

Stooges

calabs's avatar - bass fret.jpg

United States
          Member #27050
          November 26, 2005
          40272 Posts
          Posted: October 18, 2006, 3:39 pm - IP Logged

Thanks LB..  Will you be starting a new cycle for NJ?  :-)

Lep