Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 1:02 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pick 4 System

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 10 years ago by Maverick2842.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Griffith, In
United States
Member #41637
June 20, 2006
266 Posts
Posted: October 19, 2006, 10:59 pm - IP Logged

In search of... the Pick 4 system!

I would like to know who has thee best Pick 4 System?

I just recently got a brochure/catalog  from "Steve Player" and saw quite a few in there. But I would like some feedback for you all out there!

Maverick2842

Thank you and have a prosperous day!

Maverick2842.......out!Party

SirMetro's avatar - center
    East of Atlanta
    United States
    Member #6191
    August 11, 2004
    1389 Posts
    Posted: October 20, 2006, 2:43 pm - IP Logged

If you do not know how to work a spreadsheet, before you spend your money on any system, I suggest you consider Gold or Platinum access to this site for a month to take advantage of the tools built in here. A month's access is a whole lot less then any system currently on the market.

You can play with some of them above from the "Resources" menu selection (top right side of screen). Also, read around the forum. Lots of great "Pencil & Paper" methods are posted as well as creative new ways to look at the numbers.

Good luck and have fun.

Sir Metro

Rubi 311's avatar - scene sunoverlake.jpg
      Illinois
      United States
      Member #40207
      May 29, 2006
      2024 Posts
      Posted: October 21, 2006, 12:07 am - IP Logged

Maverick2842, do you have a formula you use to predict doubles/triples in pick 4 and if so, would you be willing to share?

Rubi 311

Griffith, In
        United States
        Member #41637
        June 20, 2006
        266 Posts
        Posted: October 21, 2006, 11:23 pm - IP Logged

Maverick2842, do you have a formula you use to predict doubles/triples in pick 4 and if so, would you be willing to share?

Rubi 311

Hi Ruby!

Well there was a post that I had just read recently about anybody's and everybody's own lottery system and would I share it? Well I kinda want to, but on the other hand.... 

I have posted the formula on the LP to "Purplelover"..... though there is alot more of work that I am going through to get it perfected.

The idea of this all is "TRACKING, DATES, DEDICATION AND TIMING!"

I got this P4 system through Lottolaughs P3 system and modified it (he had posted on the LP...) but I haven't perfected it yet!

But I am getting sooooo damn close ;)

Well Rubi 311..... tell me one thing here! Do you have a P3 system to share with me... and I will tell you what you need to do to ...... I am spending alot of time with this all.

Now I have given you the answer to your question!

Eddie 

Thank you and have a prosperous day!

Maverick2842.......out!Party