Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 6:28 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

this guys system works!!

Topic closed. 14 replies. Last post 10 years ago by Surge.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Canada
Member #1888
July 20, 2003
184 Posts
Posted: October 21, 2006, 11:32 am - IP Logged

ok i'am not here to promote a system but i'am here to tell you how i'm doing with it the guy who owns the system is rudy shilli his system is not for sale instead he allow a select number of clients an opportunity to share in 50% of his upper prize winnings what he does is send you 3 to 4 sets of numbers and guarantees you will have 2 to 3 starting numbers in one of those sets i know what your saying we have heard this all before right??? yes you are right but with many more combos to purchase  in the last super 7 drawing i had the first 3 numbers drawn on my ticket and in the last 6/49 draw i had 2 of te first winning numbers the 6/49 drawing before that i had the first 3 winning numbers !!! i'am in total shock as finally a system proves to be and do what it will say it will do!!! just google rudy shilli i  or win the lottery and read more i'am not supposed to place links so it is up to you to investigate further cheers

cps10's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg
    The Carolinas - Charlotte
    United States
    Member #21627
    September 12, 2005
    4138 Posts
    Posted: October 21, 2006, 11:42 am - IP Logged

Fortunately, luckyhorse, you have been here since 2003 or you would have gotten flamed! LOL

Thanks for the info...will have to check it out.

The North Carolina Education Lottery - so much a joke that here are their mascots:

Stooges

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
      mid-Ohio
      United States
      Member #9
      March 24, 2001
      19830 Posts
      Posted: October 21, 2006, 11:59 am - IP Logged

luckyhorse,

What ever happen with the system you use to try and sell?  Did you make more money selling it than you won using it?  Did you hook up with this rudy to try and sell the same old stuff?  May you are rudy shilli, huh?

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Canada
        Member #1888
        July 20, 2003
        184 Posts
        Posted: October 21, 2006, 12:04 pm - IP Logged

noi i'am not i gave up on selling years ago not that the luckyhorse system failed i just got bored! you really need to take a look at this new one its not a system you purchase he sends you the numbers via e-mail it is dfone with a signed contract!

floridian's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing

United States
          Member #45802
          August 28, 2006
          335 Posts
          Posted: October 21, 2006, 12:08 pm - IP Logged

noi i'am not i gave up on selling years ago not that the luckyhorse system failed i just got bored! you really need to take a look at this new one its not a system you purchase he sends you the numbers via e-mail it is dfone with a signed contract!

So you just got bored getting rich since your system performed so well eh!!

Well congrats!!  So now this one is even better and I could  share in the profits eh!!  Well congrats again!!

Man, deliver me.

Floridian

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
            Chief Bottle Washer
            New Jersey
            United States
            Member #1
            May 31, 2000
            23273 Posts
            Posted: October 21, 2006, 12:37 pm - IP Logged

Fortunately, luckyhorse, you have been here since 2003 or you would have gotten flamed! LOL

Thanks for the info...will have to check it out.

Don't let the length of time fool you.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
            What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
            Help eliminate computerized drawings!

cps10's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg
              The Carolinas - Charlotte
              United States
              Member #21627
              September 12, 2005
              4138 Posts
              Posted: October 21, 2006, 12:38 pm - IP Logged

Don't let the length of time fool you.

Right...after RJ posted, I started to realize that...lol

The North Carolina Education Lottery - so much a joke that here are their mascots:

Stooges

Raven62's avatar - binary
                New Jersey
                United States
                Member #17843
                June 28, 2005
                49784 Posts
                Posted: October 21, 2006, 12:40 pm - IP Logged

ok i'am not here to promote a system but i'am here to tell you how i'm doing with it the guy who owns the system is rudy shilli his system is not for sale instead he allow a select number of clients an opportunity to share in 50% of his upper prize winnings what he does is send you 3 to 4 sets of numbers and guarantees you will have 2 to 3 starting numbers in one of those sets i know what your saying we have heard this all before right??? yes you are right but with many more combos to purchase  in the last super 7 drawing i had the first 3 numbers drawn on my ticket and in the last 6/49 draw i had 2 of te first winning numbers the 6/49 drawing before that i had the first 3 winning numbers !!! i'am in total shock as finally a system proves to be and do what it will say it will do!!! just google rudy shilli i  or win the lottery and read more i'am not supposed to place links so it is up to you to investigate further cheers

LOL! You can get the same results with an RNG (Random Number Generator), and if you ever hit the jackpot, you don't have to share 50% of it with anyone else. Big Grin

Canada
                  Member #1888
                  July 20, 2003
                  184 Posts
                  Posted: October 21, 2006, 1:58 pm - IP Logged

i challenge anyone that will guarantee me 2 to 3 winning numbers every draw lke this system does with only 4 played panels and that is the 2 to 3 is on the same game panel

Sunny California
                    United States
                    Member #40295
                    May 31, 2006
                    7712 Posts
                    Posted: October 21, 2006, 2:16 pm - IP Logged

Can you give me your last 2 drawings?

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                      Zeta Reticuli Star System
                      United States
                      Member #30470
                      January 17, 2006
                      10353 Posts
                      Posted: October 21, 2006, 2:19 pm - IP Logged

luckyhorse

You said  "the guy who owns the system is rudy shilli his system is not for sale instead he allow a select number of clients an opportunity to share in 50% of his upper prize winnings..."

No, he's "selling" it- it's called sell the sizzle and not the steak.  This has red flags all over it.

You also said:

"but with many more combos to purchase  in the last super 7 drawing i had the first 3 numbers drawn on my ticket and in the last 6/49 draw i had 2 of te first winning numbers the 6/49 drawing before that i had the first 3 winning numbers"

So if you had that many more combos to buy and you were hitting two and three numbers which are usually $1- $10 payoffs, are you winning enough to cover the amount of tickets you're buying and giving dear old rudy the mordida (his bite)?

PS

"A select number of clients" is a sales pitch that's an appeal to one's ego.

The entire approach here is a ploy not so scrupulous mail order dealers use, exspecially in gambling, of not asking for a price but a percentage of your "sure winnings".  It's a very slick way of getting around returns and refunds.

Canada
                        Member #1888
                        July 20, 2003
                        184 Posts
                        Posted: October 21, 2006, 2:26 pm - IP Logged

well like i said before if i could convince him to post numbers for free on here that will convince everyone!and there should be no doubt i would post my upcoming set but that might put my contract with him in jeopardy

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                          Zeta Reticuli Star System
                          United States
                          Member #30470
                          January 17, 2006
                          10353 Posts
                          Posted: October 21, 2006, 6:31 pm - IP Logged

Are these selections of his you're purchasing winning enough to cover the cost of the tickets and cutting him in? Just ask yourself that, you don;t even have to tell us.

Canada
                            Member #1888
                            July 20, 2003
                            184 Posts
                            Posted: October 21, 2006, 7:01 pm - IP Logged

these selections are sent to me on every lotto drawing day they are between 1 and 4 sets of numbers like today he just sent me 1 set of numbers to play for the canada 6/49 draw tonight as far as splitting profit with him on lower prizes from 3/6 to 5/6 these prizes are fully 100% mine!!

Surge's avatar - Lottery-063.jpg
                              Ohio
                              United States
                              Member #46493
                              September 11, 2006
                              4173 Posts
                              Posted: October 22, 2006, 12:43 am - IP Logged

I just wonder why someone with a system that works would want to share it and the winnings with people he doesn't even know.