Welcome Guest
You last visited January 19, 2017, 8:41 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Your lottery game results

Topic closed. 15 replies. Last post 10 years ago by CCHS13.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

Since joining Lottery Post has your game

improved [ 26 ]  [59.09%]
still the same [ 18 ]  [40.91%]
Total Valid Votes [ 44 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 1 ]  
JAP69's avatar - alas
South Carolina
United States
Member #6
November 4, 2001
8797 Posts
Posted: October 22, 2006, 12:12 pm - IP Logged

Since joining Lottery Post has your game improved or still the same?

Oo'Ka

Sunny California
    United States
    Member #40295
    May 31, 2006
    7713 Posts
    Posted: October 22, 2006, 12:58 pm - IP Logged

I'm not so sure if my "game" has improved at the moment but my knowledge has for sure! And this, in turn, I believe will make my game improve over time.

four4me's avatar - gate1
      MD
      United States
      Member #1701
      June 18, 2003
      8393 Posts
      Posted: October 22, 2006, 1:07 pm - IP Logged

John I'm glad you posted this. I have to say I've learned a lot here. How to spot certain trends and such. what to do if a double hits. like doubles follow doubles and if you see a zero in the last pick then the next number might be a double. things like that. I also watch the prediction board as many posters in the tier 4 and 5 group have posted numbers that hit a lot.

But has any info helped me win more since joining? No not really. powertrails has kept me guessing what picks might come out next. Especially the pick 3. But i am not constantly winning enough to make any particular method worth wile. in other word i used to pick my selections based on intuition before i joined lottery post and my intuition paid off more. than working paper methods.

No matter what i do or how hard i try i cant nail down a pick 4 straight. i can with almost certainly pick 3 of the digits that will come out in the pick 4 but to get all 4 isn't happening. I'm not talking about online betting i just play my home state. maybe it's karma that keep me from winning or it's just a bad streak. In our state they are notorious for bringing two digits back from the previous draw sometimes three digits. if i select 3 digits and play them with my other digit they draw one of the digits i didn't select or bring back 3 digits from the previous draw before the last draw. it's perplexing to go to great lengths and select numbers based on this theory only to miss the straight by one digit.

I have used every trick i learned here on lottery post and have not did so well.
      I haven't tried every persons system because some of them were over my head or too drawn out to even attempt to use.

Big John says. You don't hit the number. The number hits you!!!!

I'm not Big John, I'm Four4me, Big John's a friend.
        four4me's avatar - gate1
        MD
        United States
        Member #1701
        June 18, 2003
        8393 Posts
        Posted: October 22, 2006, 3:05 pm - IP Logged
        see this is the kind of stuff i'm talking about. maryland's numbers i played 1947 1648 1024 3410 8514 1730 and they drew 1408 a 3 digit return
        and i woln't go into the pick 3 game cause it's disgusting when they draw the same numbers from a previous draw. And you bet against that.  
        Sun, Oct 22, 20067-6-9x-x-x1-4-0-8x-x-x-x
        Sat, Oct 21, 20069-7-62-8-72-0-8-71-4-0-7
          TheTruth's avatar - Lottery-063.jpg
          Detroit, MI
          United States
          Member #43946
          July 27, 2006
          365 Posts
          Posted: October 22, 2006, 4:33 pm - IP Logged

four4me, that was a really good response. Of course my game has actually improved since coming back here. I learned that I shouldn't just play numbers, but I strategize as to predict when those numbers will come out. I've kept personal records on my progress and so far, I'm winning in spades. time to start a new week this tuesday on payday, so I can win and play higher bets.

It's a win win situation

"The happiest moment of your life will be the moment it ends...thats because it doesn't end but goes on in ways so magnificent, so full of peace - wisdom - and joy, as to make it difficult to describe  and impossible for you to comprehend"

God

four4me's avatar - gate1
            MD
            United States
            Member #1701
            June 18, 2003
            8393 Posts
            Posted: October 22, 2006, 5:21 pm - IP Logged

just to let everyone know it's not anyone's fault but mine that i cant dial in the straights like i should. i have googols of spread sheets, i track the numbers, keep records and such. i think i put to much into these things and should go with my instinct.

To many numbers i like to play that usually come out in Md. just are on some kind of sabbatical. like i like 8514 and 8512 straight nothing special about these numbers that they shouldn't come out straight at least once every year or so but for whatever reason they just haven't been drawn straight in a long time.

2805 is another if you look at Maryland history 2805 is one of the top pick 4 straight numbers throughout the years. But is been a long time since it came out. Look at 2805 for all states and you'll see it has hit like 7 times in various states in the last month. but not here in Maryland.  ( well it did come out  boxed)

Of course i can't afford to play lots of picks every day and when i don't play some favorite number that's when it'll come out. Again not anyone's fault but, bad timing on my part and an inability to see the number coming even tough spread sheet might reflect it happening. If i play it they draw something i didn't play.  

I'm also a sticklers that if you look at Maryland's p4's and the 9th,10th and 11th draw back two digits from one of those three draws will come with 2 digits from the number they just drew last. But even if i make 10 picks based on that i'll either box it or they will draw numbers i didn't select.

box wins are great but they don't pay for vacations.

sorry if it's sounds like i'm throwing a pity party but the truth hurts even if it's coming at you no matter how you look at it.

My prediction stats don't reflect what I'm saying here. But i always said my picks hit everywhere but here most of the time.

No Pity!

SirMetro's avatar - center
              East of Atlanta
              United States
              Member #6191
              August 11, 2004
              1389 Posts
              Posted: October 23, 2006, 8:32 am - IP Logged

As another one noted, my knowledge of the various methods and concepts have improved, but my ability to hit has not. On Friday, for kicks and giggles, I posted the series numbers for both Cash 3 & 4 for all States that day.

Cash3: 012, 123, 234, 345, 456, 567, 678, 789, 890, 901
              Cash4: 0123, 1234, 2345, 3456, 4567, 5678, 6789, 7890, 8901, 9012
              Amazingly, I scored 9 hits on the Cash 3 and 2 hits on the Cash 4 for Friday. Heck, I even scored a straight hit in GA (too bad I didn't play for real $$$).
              This was done without any reason, without any system and basically, the only justification was to just see what would happen. I don't know, perhaps I am just being foolish or maybe I have given up on the concept of being able to predict a number. But with simple results like this, I really question the validity of any system offered up. If nothing else, it makes me wonder why I even bother with spreadsheets when the guy in the shop who doesn't even know where the on button is on a computer is scoring a few hundred to a few thousand each week and I can't even get a single lousy hit a month from all my spreadsheets.
              Oh well, enough of my whining for now. Time to go massage the spreadsheets again. Good luck and have fun all.
              Sir Metro
                floridian's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing

United States
                Member #45802
                August 28, 2006
                335 Posts
                Posted: October 23, 2006, 6:14 pm - IP Logged

I'm not so sure if my "game" has improved at the moment but my knowledge has for sure! And this, in turn, I believe will make my game improve over time.

lottolaughs:

I totally agree.  My knowledge has increased three fold and I have been at the LP for only 2 months.  I am hard-headed, therefore, for me to learn something is incredible (for me).

Floridian

floridian's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing

United States
                  Member #45802
                  August 28, 2006
                  335 Posts
                  Posted: October 23, 2006, 6:23 pm - IP Logged

As another one noted, my knowledge of the various methods and concepts have improved, but my ability to hit has not. On Friday, for kicks and giggles, I posted the series numbers for both Cash 3 & 4 for all States that day.

Cash3: 012, 123, 234, 345, 456, 567, 678, 789, 890, 901
                  Cash4: 0123, 1234, 2345, 3456, 4567, 5678, 6789, 7890, 8901, 9012
                  Amazingly, I scored 9 hits on the Cash 3 and 2 hits on the Cash 4 for Friday. Heck, I even scored a straight hit in GA (too bad I didn't play for real $$$).
                  This was done without any reason, without any system and basically, the only justification was to just see what would happen. I don't know, perhaps I am just being foolish or maybe I have given up on the concept of being able to predict a number. But with simple results like this, I really question the validity of any system offered up. If nothing else, it makes me wonder why I even bother with spreadsheets when the guy in the shop who doesn't even know where the on button is on a computer is scoring a few hundred to a few thousand each week and I can't even get a single lousy hit a month from all my spreadsheets.
                  Oh well, enough of my whining for now. Time to go massage the spreadsheets again. Good luck and have fun all.
                  Sir Metro

Boy do I hear you!!

Yep!, it sometimes only takes common sense to spy a number ready to hit.  I am thinking I may start playing the temperature from the weather report and add by favorite digit.

I thought about playing my IQ but I could only play 2 digits and that was a streatch.

I actually think I will take a deck of cards shuffle them, cut once and pick the top three.  I will count the royal cards as 11, 12 ,13 and add the digits so I end up with 2, 3, 4, and all other cards count as face value, except 10.  It can be counted as 1 or zero.  The ace can be counted as 1.  I am going to call it the Royal Flush Challenge Lottery System.

Floridian

NC
                    United States
                    Member #46539
                    September 13, 2006
                    61 Posts
                    Posted: October 23, 2006, 10:49 pm - IP Logged

Stayed the same.  Of course I haven't been here too long.  I win $3 about every 4 drawings.....not doing good. 

dvdiva's avatar - 8ball

United States
                      Member #2338
                      September 17, 2003
                      2063 Posts
                      Posted: October 23, 2006, 11:21 pm - IP Logged

I've been loosing jackpot games since the 80's. At least I'm consistant.

jarasan's avatar - new patrick.gif
                        Harbinger
                        D.C./MD.
                        United States
                        Member #44103
                        July 30, 2006
                        5587 Posts
                        Posted: October 24, 2006, 9:40 pm - IP Logged

Since joining Lottery Post has your game improved or still the same?

Looking at the $numbers, that is; how much I've spent and how much I've won, essentially the same since I found LP (I started a new method before finding LP, which is productive).  But as far as my ambition and determination it has increased 200% because there are people in this forum which have the same goals, I am not alone.  The comaraderie (sp.?) is really motivating, to succeed. I admire the sharing of ideas, the congrats, the positive outlooks, the hilarious comments, the wins, the losses and last but not least, the effective detection of the snake oil salesmen.  This forum, thanks to Todd and the LP power crew (BS detectors you know who you are), is the real deal, there are some very intelligent people here which really makes the board great. I make it part of my day just about everyday.  So, in conclusion, my winnings are the same (getting better), but my outlook, hopes, and faith that there are still people out there with similar goals, convictions, and ambitions is greatly improved.

Thank You.

jarasan  US Flag

GIDDYUP's avatar - cls want_to_buy.jpg
                          Dunn / Kinston North Carolina
                          United States
                          Member #46604
                          September 17, 2006
                          98 Posts
                          Posted: October 25, 2006, 3:09 pm - IP Logged

Improved a lottto!!!

Can't lose for winning Banana

guesser's avatar - Lottery-017.jpg

United States
                            Member #41383
                            June 16, 2006
                            1969 Posts
                            Posted: November 17, 2006, 1:20 pm - IP Logged

As far as winning money, I am no better off than before.

I found when I post 'predictions', I get killed, and when I don't post them, I do much better, which is why you may see me post a 'direction' I am going, or I may say after the fact I got 2x5 or 3x5 a few times, but I won't post exactly what I am playing numbers-wise prior to the game.

Must be my superstition, and I know I'm not alone. 

Shawn67's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg

United States
                              Member #45970
                              September 1, 2006
                              4763 Posts
                              Posted: November 17, 2006, 1:22 pm - IP Logged

I'm with you floridian, I, like many others here have learned a LOT since joing, but I haven't really seen anything that "improves" my game any. I've tried almost every method imaginable, with no improvement. I've even paid for a couple of different software packages, and still no improvement. Last night for example, I just said to hell with it and purchased $40 worth of QP boxes for the Pick-3 here in Oklahoma  and hit 2 for a total win of $160.00. Absolutely no strategy involved and I got better results!!! BTW, I love your Royal Flush Challenge idea, have you used it before? How'd you do? Good luck to all.....  Shawn