Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 3:15 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Help, looking for a Excel sheet or program...

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 10 years ago by pcnut.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Myrtle Beach, SC
United States
Member #18457
July 12, 2005
3433 Posts
Posted: October 22, 2006, 5:50 pm - IP Logged

where I can put in at least 8 single digits or less to generate pairs for my pick 3 Ca. eve setup (a pair generator.) I also need to be able to copy the pair results from either these to past to a another text setup. If you know the code for Exel to generate pairs, that would be the best for me. This would be a great time saver for me.

pm's for this request is okay.

Thanks in advance!

pcnut

"Wisdom is knowing what to do next, skill is knowing how to do it, and virtue is doing it."

David Starr Jordan

S.C.'s weekly-indicative random pairs: 05, 12, 13, 16, 18, 23, 34

Enjoy

pcnut

lotterybraker's avatar - pyramid
    mississippi
    United States
    Member #34478
    March 3, 2006
    5903 Posts
    Posted: October 22, 2006, 6:01 pm - IP Logged

PcNut...I wish I could help you out..but I dont know enough about computers to help anyone..I cant even help myself..lol

"Attention all Mathematicians: Check your degree at the door because when it comes to whole numbers you are the Amateur"

Myrtle Beach, SC
      United States
      Member #18457
      July 12, 2005
      3433 Posts
      Posted: October 22, 2006, 6:27 pm - IP Logged

PcNut...I wish I could help you out..but I dont know enough about computers to help anyone..I cant even help myself..lol

Thank you kindly lotterybraker for at least the visit,

"..I cant even help myself..lol"  LOL

pcnut

"Wisdom is knowing what to do next, skill is knowing how to do it, and virtue is doing it."

David Starr Jordan

S.C.'s weekly-indicative random pairs: 05, 12, 13, 16, 18, 23, 34

Enjoy

pcnut