Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 5:20 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

what's the longest a number didn't come in the pick 3?

Topic closed. 9 replies. Last post 10 years ago by maxaud.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
North Idaho
United States
Member #47241
October 26, 2006
8 Posts
Posted: October 26, 2006, 3:40 pm - IP Logged
I was working on a strategy for the pick 3 lotto and I was wondering what the longest amount of time was that a number didn't come in the pick 3. I know 4 didn't come in Delaware for 36 draws last week. Anything higher?

I've been working on this strategy for a while now trying to perfect it, so far it's showing good results, anywhere from $15k* a year all the way to $400k* a year depending on how aggressive you play and I just want to make sure I have everything to a tee. Possible to get $800k.

*applied to 1 pick 3 lotto over a 12 month period using one of 12 different betting styles, ranging from aggressive to safe. so far I haven't seen any of them lose and when/if they did lose they still had so much profit that they still made a large amount of money and the loss didn't really effect them. The figures above are when applied to 58 pick 3s rather then just the one.
thanks for reading. No flames please because I am a newb.
    tungsten chef's avatar - nw dwarf5.jpg
    Winnipeg
    Canada
    Member #14974
    May 7, 2005
    3639 Posts
    Posted: October 26, 2006, 6:06 pm - IP Logged
    I was working on a strategy for the pick 3 lotto and I was wondering what the longest amount of time was that a number didn't come in the pick 3. I know 4 didn't come in Delaware for 36 draws last week. Anything higher?

I've been working on this strategy for a while now trying to perfect it, so far it's showing good results, anywhere from $15k* a year all the way to $400k* a year depending on how aggressive you play and I just want to make sure I have everything to a tee. Possible to get $800k.

*applied to 1 pick 3 lotto over a 12 month period using one of 12 different betting styles, ranging from aggressive to safe. so far I haven't seen any of them lose and when/if they did lose they still had so much profit that they still made a large amount of money and the loss didn't really effect them. The figures above are when applied to 58 pick 3s rather then just the one.

i've had Versabet for about 2 years now and have never seen 1 particular digit hit 40 draws. a few have hit the mid to high 30's. right now digit 7 in Ohio midday is out 35 draws. it should pop real soon. p.s. 58 pick 3's?? do you mean 58 combos with a certain digit?? sometimes i cover all 55 combos which includes the triple. don't know where you get 58.

floridian's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing

United States
      Member #45802
      August 28, 2006
      335 Posts
      Posted: October 26, 2006, 6:15 pm - IP Logged

Congrats!!

Yet another $1,000 to $15,000 a week strategy.

I must be holding my mouth wrong.

I just do not have the right stuff.

Floridian

lottaloot's avatar - AvatarZ56
        Redford/MI
        United States
        Member #3396
        January 18, 2004
        4867 Posts
        Posted: October 26, 2006, 6:49 pm - IP Logged
        Standard Member
        North Idaho
        United States
        Member #47695
        October 26, 2006
        2 Posts

L ttaL   T

North Idaho
          United States
          Member #47241
          October 26, 2006
          8 Posts
          Posted: October 26, 2006, 6:51 pm - IP Logged

well, I don't have it perfected yet,  but it seems to work quite well, I have applied it to past winning numbers for the past 2 years in my state and it hasn't lost at all there, just seeing what other maximum numbers are.

Is there a program that logs all this info and can show you the daily numbers for the pick3 drawings?

there are actually more then 58 pick 3 drawings... that's just how many are included in my strategy...

my strategy actually only 36 combonations of numbers rather then the 58 you speak of.

also wondering which ones are computer generated because I want to drop them off my list. any ideas? Here are the ones I use. 

North Idaho
            United States
            Member #47241
            October 26, 2006
            8 Posts
            Posted: October 26, 2006, 6:53 pm - IP Logged
            Standard Member
            North Idaho
            United States
            Member #47695
            October 26, 2006
            2 Posts

is there a problem with that? I just became a member today. It's not like I have to be a member of this specific forum to get ideas and to test them.

I just came here to further my knowledge and make some posts.

lottaloot's avatar - AvatarZ56
              Redford/MI
              United States
              Member #3396
              January 18, 2004
              4867 Posts
              Posted: October 26, 2006, 6:57 pm - IP Logged

is there a problem with that? I just became a member today. It's not like I have to be a member of this specific forum to get ideas and to test them.

I just came here to further my knowledge and make some posts.

Never said that you did.  You assumed that. 

That's why we are all here, Maxaud.  I just was curious to know the information that's all.  Some people come here to try & sell their information & if you were here for that reason, I would like to some predicitons--that's all.

If you go under results & pull up the state lottery report card, you can see which states are RNG.

L ttaL   T

lotterybraker's avatar - pyramid
                mississippi
                United States
                Member #34478
                March 3, 2006
                5903 Posts
                Posted: October 26, 2006, 7:11 pm - IP Logged

Tungsten chef...Thanks for the Headsup on the 7 for midday Ohio..I will be playing me some 7xx combos there for the next couple of days and see what we can catch if ..I give that 7  tomorrow or Saturday to show..

"Attention all Mathematicians: Check your degree at the door because when it comes to whole numbers you are the Amateur"

North Idaho
                  United States
                  Member #47241
                  October 26, 2006
                  8 Posts
                  Posted: October 26, 2006, 7:15 pm - IP Logged

thanks for that info lattaloot... and for answering a newb question such as mine.

North Idaho
                    United States
                    Member #47241
                    October 26, 2006
                    8 Posts
                    Posted: November 4, 2006, 8:45 pm - IP Logged

so... currently the top two known records are 40 days for Ohio and 36 days for Delaware? anyone know any other states that have EVER come close to these?

thanks for the time.