Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 10:57 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

todd,s petition

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 10 years ago by Todd.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
oxford
United Kingdom
Member #46998
October 13, 2006
9 Posts
Posted: October 27, 2006, 6:38 pm - IP Logged

i would be happy to sign your petition but i do not think anyone would take notice of my signing it as i come from u.k.

weshar75's avatar - Lottery-042.jpg
    Mcminnville, Oregon
    United States
    Member #3013
    December 13, 2003
    3052 Posts
    Posted: October 27, 2006, 7:03 pm - IP Logged

It is not always who knows that you signed the petition.  It shows that you are here to support Lottery Post and be a contributing member.-weshar75

weshar75's avatar - Lottery-042.jpg
      Mcminnville, Oregon
      United States
      Member #3013
      December 13, 2003
      3052 Posts
      Posted: October 27, 2006, 7:06 pm - IP Logged

I would also like to welcome you to Lottery Post I see you just joined recently.  I hope your time here turns you into a winner of lottery games.-weshar75

Rick G's avatar - avatar 1766.jpg
        FEMA Region V Camp #21
        United States
        Member #520
        July 27, 2002
        5699 Posts
        Posted: October 27, 2006, 7:14 pm - IP Logged

i would be happy to sign your petition but i do not think anyone would take notice of my signing it as i come from u.k.

Scottie1, we took notice.  Welcome to LP from a fellow Scot.

Posted 4/6:  IL Pick 3 midday and evening until they hit:  555, 347 (str8).

jarasan's avatar - new patrick.gif
          Harbinger
          D.C./MD.
          United States
          Member #44103
          July 30, 2006
          5583 Posts
          Posted: October 28, 2006, 7:14 pm - IP Logged

Welcome to LP.  We don't check ID's here to vote US Flag, anyone can vote (mostly in FLA., CA. and IL.).  Sign early, sign often. Let your voice be heard across the oceans, if we could only get the United Nations to sign on,  then we may stand a chance to put down this terrible beast of technology.  Those little ping pong balls need a voice, they need representation, but most of all to have somewhere to go everyday and give meaning to their lives.  LOL jarasan

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
            Chief Bottle Washer
            New Jersey
            United States
            Member #1
            May 31, 2000
            23269 Posts
            Posted: October 28, 2006, 7:38 pm - IP Logged

Welcome to LP.  We don't check ID's here to vote US Flag, anyone can vote (mostly in FLA., CA. and IL.).  Sign early, sign often. Let your voice be heard across the oceans, if we could only get the United Nations to sign on,  then we may stand a chance to put down this terrible beast of technology.  Those little ping pong balls need a voice, they need representation, but most of all to have somewhere to go everyday and give meaning to their lives.  LOL jarasan

I totally agree with this sentiment.  If lottery players from around the world can stand united on this issue, maybe we can put financial pressure on the companies that make the fake drawing equipment, to make it difficult to do business with them.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
            What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
            Help eliminate computerized drawings!