Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 7:09 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

KRB's P6

Topic closed. 1 reply. Last post 10 years ago by KRB03.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Palm Harbor, FL
United States
Member #32362
February 11, 2006
145 Posts
Posted: October 27, 2006, 7:48 pm - IP Logged

I ENJOY THE LOTTERY!!! HEre you go:

Print the last 10 draws from your P6 GM (Mine - FL Lotto)

Starting with the 1st set of #'s - work your way up starting from the bottom. Study the patterns off ODD/EVEN - After determining what you think will draw next - play that (Odd or Even)

Then again work your way up from the bottom and study the pattern of Single digit or Teen digit #'s. After determining what you think will play next - play that (either single or teen)

Do the 2 steps above for the 2nd set of #'s.

Do the same with the last set of #'s - determing if ODD/EVEN - FOURTY / FIFTY (sometimes  tenty - thirty)

Next - write down either Y or N for repeated #'s (write these going down 1-10)

Do the same for pairs

After determining if you think there will be a repeat of #'s from the previous draw or if ther will be pairs - play them)

** you will see the patterns of repeated #'s in there decade as well as pairs - studying this will help you determine if there is a pair or repeat - you will have a good idea what decade to play.**

Also write down from 1-10 the sequence of ODD/EVEN for each draw - you will also see a pattern)

What I do after picking my lines - I will put in the 1st# of each line and determine how many weeks it is drawn with the #'s in the line making sure I play only those averaging between 30-50 weeks.

You can see how I have compared with the last 2 FL Lotto draws under "Discussion - QP's"

GOOD LUCK TO ALL!!

Palm Harbor, FL
    United States
    Member #32362
    February 11, 2006
    145 Posts
    Posted: November 4, 2006, 8:53 am - IP Logged

Just curious if anyone has tried my "system" and how they fared. I tried playing around with Fantasy on Thurs for the 1st time. I did pretty fare - unfortunately in a rush to leave the office - I left the 2 lines I was going to play on my desk. Not knowing what I wrote down - I did not bother to stop off at the corner store. When I come in on Fri morning - I grab the #'s - pull up FL lotto.

Winning #'s: 11-17-18-23-35

my #'s:       12-17-18-23-35

I blew my chance - no winner 4of5 = $858!!!!!!

Thinking I may have another chance for Fri's drawing:

Winning #'s: 4-9-11-24-26

my #'s:       1-11-12-26-33

Still 2 #'s = free QP.

Good luck to everyone!