Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 11:28 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

tennessee lotto 5

Topic closed. 6 replies. Last post 10 years ago by JimmySand9.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

should lotto 5 have more than three draws a week?

yes its time [ 5 ]  [45.45%]
no three days a week is good for now [ 6 ]  [54.55%]
not sure [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
Total Valid Votes [ 11 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 0 ]  
LOTTOMIKE's avatar - cash money.jpg
Tennessee
United States
Member #7853
October 15, 2004
11338 Posts
Posted: October 28, 2006, 7:06 am - IP Logged

tennessee lotto 5 has been out a couple years now and still only has three draws a week.do you think its time to add more days?

Tnplayer805's avatar - G 14_v78828750_Small.JPG
    North Dakota
    United States
    Member #13397
    April 5, 2005
    1623 Posts
    Posted: October 28, 2006, 12:02 pm - IP Logged

I think they should add more days.  It's a great game to play and TN really enjoys their "INSTATE" lotto game.  When I'm home I hear a lot of people ask for "5 QP for the TN lotto and 5 QP for Powerball"  It's actually funny how they call it the "TN LOTTO" with it only being a pick 5 game but since we don't have a pick 6 I think that would be appropriate.  Also, look at states surrounding us.  VA has pick 5 twice everyday but Sunday.  Georgia has it everyday.  And a lot of other states have their pick 5 everyday.  It's time to move along TN!!!  Just my opinion.

How are you going to win if you don't play?

United States
      Member #1826
      July 11, 2003
      2645 Posts
      Posted: October 28, 2006, 5:09 pm - IP Logged

More than anything, they need a Match 2 out of 5 prize, even if it's just a free ticket.

(insert signature here)

NASHVILLE, TENN
        United States
        Member #33372
        February 20, 2006
        1044 Posts
        Posted: October 29, 2006, 12:52 pm - IP Logged

tennessee lotto 5 has been out a couple years now and still only has three draws a week.do you think its time to add more days?

I respectfully disagree.  Three times a week is enough; two times a week would not be.  The jackpot has been known to hit one million on ocassions.  The last large jackpot reached over 800 thousand.  Going to five days a week would put a serious hurt on those larger jackpots for two reasons.  Going to a daily game will  1) result in fewer tickets being sold between draws and 2) increase the number of winners to the point where the jackpot would hardly reach 200 thousand.

I like bigger jackpots.  Three times a week is just right for the population of Tennessee

Also, LottoMike, I know of an excellant surgeon in Starkville, MS, that can removing that "T" logo of yours on an outpatient basis.  Go Mississippi State!!!!  Best durn 0 - 4 team in the SEC!

LOTTOMIKE's avatar - cash money.jpg
          Tennessee
          United States
          Member #7853
          October 15, 2004
          11338 Posts
          Posted: October 29, 2006, 4:58 pm - IP Logged

tennessee should've beat florida gasmeter.had we done that we would be in the running for the national title.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
            Chief Bottle Washer
            New Jersey
            United States
            Member #1
            May 31, 2000
            23275 Posts
            Posted: October 29, 2006, 10:25 pm - IP Logged

<Moved to Pick 5 forum>

Please post in the appropriate forum ... thank you.

United States
              Member #1826
              July 11, 2003
              2645 Posts
              Posted: October 30, 2006, 10:52 pm - IP Logged

I voted for Lotto 5 to go to do a daily draw, but my suggestions go deeper than just that. Tennessee needs, more than anything, a jackpot-driven pick-6 game, after which Lotto 5 should change to smaller game that's less jackpot oriented, and more driven towards better smaller prizes and better odds. Just my opinion. Allow me to demonstrate with the help of some HTML editing, graphic design, and the "print screen" button. Enjoy.

(insert signature here)