Welcome Guest
You last visited January 17, 2017, 10:48 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Playing Repeat Complete Sets

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 10 years ago by jarasan.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
harrisburg pa
United States
Member #4555
May 3, 2004
19 Posts
Posted: October 28, 2006, 8:50 pm - IP Logged

I have found a few sets of pick 5 numbers that have came out IDENTICALLY after alot of research, They came out the same but a few years apart, my question is to all of you would you play these sets in hopes that they will come out the same for a third time? ?  THanks All.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
    mid-Ohio
    United States
    Member #9
    March 24, 2001
    19895 Posts
    Posted: October 28, 2006, 9:16 pm - IP Logged

Ohio had a 5/37 game (Buckeye5) that ran for over 10 years and had over 2700 drawings.  Six combinations came up twice but none ever came up three times.  Ohio now has a 5/39 (Rolling Cash5) games that rolls when the jackpot is not won.  I don't know if any of the combinations from Buckeye5 ever hit in the Rolling Cash5.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

time*treat's avatar - radar

United States
      Member #13130
      March 30, 2005
      2171 Posts
      Posted: October 29, 2006, 3:43 pm - IP Logged

I have found a few sets of pick 5 numbers that have came out IDENTICALLY after alot of research, They came out the same but a few years apart, my question is to all of you would you play these sets in hopes that they will come out the same for a third time? ?  THanks All.

Although it would give you just a teeny tiny set of numbers to play (figuring you are just using one states' numbers) you could be dust-and-crust by the time a number-set three-peated.
      And some states have that nasty habit of changing their game matrices.

In neo-conned Amerika, bank robs you.
      Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms should be the name of a convenience store, not a govnoment agency.

jarasan's avatar - new patrick.gif
        Harbinger
        D.C./MD.
        United States
        Member #44103
        July 30, 2006
        5587 Posts
        Posted: October 30, 2006, 12:05 am - IP Logged

I would look at smaller sets, numbers that hang together more often than not, pairs,  triples, to have 5 repeat again in the same state, would be a long shot. LOL jarasan.US Flag