Welcome Guest
You last visited January 21, 2017, 8:34 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Truth Picks :MI & OH HALLOWEEN CASH : Truth Picks

Topic closed. 6 replies. Last post 10 years ago by TheTruth.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
TheTruth's avatar - Lottery-063.jpg
Detroit, MI
United States
Member #43946
July 27, 2006
365 Posts
Posted: October 31, 2006, 9:34 am - IP Logged

Happy HW folks

Check this out, I dreamnt of my cat...he (or she?) was swimming in water to save some lives in some ocean...it was really awesome to watch, yet bizzare. Difficult to put in words. Near the end of the dream, I felt my cat pounce on my head. I bolted out of bed ready to hit this cat, when i look to the right of me and it's sound asleep. Hard to believe, I know lol.

Anyways, I know my last dream #'s didn't go the way I liked, but the odds of that happening is 1:10. Last dream, was that one...

Cat

541 - 424 - 441 - 442

5410 - 5411 - 5412 - 5413 - 5414 - 5415 - 5416 - 5417 - 5418 - 5419 - 4410 - 4411 - 4412 - 4413 - 4414 -4415 - 4416 - 4417 -4418 - 4419

For today (ESPECIALLY), and tommorrow MI & OH

"The happiest moment of your life will be the moment it ends...thats because it doesn't end but goes on in ways so magnificent, so full of peace - wisdom - and joy, as to make it difficult to describe  and impossible for you to comprehend"

God

Snakeyes's avatar - 8579390479 65f71643cf_m.jpg
    Cleveland, Ohio
    United States
    Member #11445
    February 13, 2005
    1303 Posts
    Posted: October 31, 2006, 9:40 am - IP Logged

Where you been brother? Nice to see / hear from you again. These numbers are matching up with my numbers...that's a first for me.

Thanks

Detroit, MI
      United States
      Member #43946
      July 27, 2006
      365 Posts
      Posted: October 31, 2006, 10:32 am - IP Logged

Where you been brother? Nice to see / hear from you again. These numbers are matching up with my numbers...that's a first for me.

Thanks

that is awesome, I luv it even more when I can sync with predictions of fellow members. It is nice to hear from you again as well bro!

I've been extremly busy between work, college, women (lol), playing the lotto. You know how that goes. Just taking the time to give what I can to help the foks who helped me understand the numbers game.

By the way, if u see this, what were your numbers, pm me if you can so I can see what direction we are both headed. Thx in advance

"The happiest moment of your life will be the moment it ends...thats because it doesn't end but goes on in ways so magnificent, so full of peace - wisdom - and joy, as to make it difficult to describe  and impossible for you to comprehend"

God

Snakeyes's avatar - 8579390479 65f71643cf_m.jpg
        Cleveland, Ohio
        United States
        Member #11445
        February 13, 2005
        1303 Posts
        Posted: October 31, 2006, 10:37 am - IP Logged

that is awesome, I luv it even more when I can sync with predictions of fellow members. It is nice to hear from you again as well bro!

I've been extremly busy between work, college, women (lol), playing the lotto. You know how that goes. Just taking the time to give what I can to help the foks who helped me understand the numbers game.

By the way, if u see this, what were your numbers, pm me if you can so I can see what direction we are both headed. Thx in advance

My numbers are a mix from my predictions yesterday and my workup this morning:

5104-5108-5188-5150-5100-5415-5183-5143-5301-5560-5147-5197

Detroit, MI
          United States
          Member #43946
          July 27, 2006
          365 Posts
          Posted: October 31, 2006, 11:45 am - IP Logged

thx for the response, Im playing them right now as i speak so i won't miss the deadline...I got a feeling we are both going to see some money today (hopefully midday!). I got a really good feeling on this!

Goodluck goodluck

God

Detroit, MI
            United States
            Member #43946
            July 27, 2006
            365 Posts
            Posted: October 31, 2006, 2:49 pm - IP Logged

I swear...I mentioned how my cat was in water...guess what comes in 4 digit MI midday...jeebus christ. I should have played water, scissors and cat...would have elimanated the odds completely, but thats water under the damn bridge (no pun intended). Kicking myself on how I just missed an easy 200 bucks, as always, there will be plenty more opportunities.

Juuust beee patient benjamin...be calm

I'm going to sleep on it, I'll feel better when I go out trick or treating later on tonite.

Later

God

Detroit, MI
              United States
              Member #43946
              July 27, 2006
              365 Posts
              Posted: October 31, 2006, 6:00 pm - IP Logged

wow, just woke up again and my cat was still involved very clearly in this horrible dream where it fell and it's body split in 2...Just another one of those cases of a nightmare, that can turn out good. Those numbers above are still ago. Amazing what a lil rest can do for ya

sry for goin back and forth like this...it's still coming out tonight or 2morrow midday...I'm betting tonight doh. Let's see if I can go 2 for 2 and catch this one this time

God