Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 7:22 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Betslip.com & Quick2Pay

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 10 years ago by lotterybraker.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Griffith, In
United States
Member #41637
June 20, 2006
266 Posts
Posted: October 31, 2006, 3:41 pm - IP Logged

To all of my friends at the LP;

I have just set up my Betslip.com account and it went through..... as well as the Quick2pay account.

I also had gotten an approval for the Quick2pay account and when I tried to place my first bet with Betslip.com....... it wouldn't go through! Should I give it some time before I can start betting?

Can anyone shed a little light on this topic?

Thank you and have a prosperous day!

Maverick2842.......out!Party

Miss Bee's avatar - strawberry
    nashville
    United States
    Member #4990
    June 8, 2004
    1376 Posts
    Posted: October 31, 2006, 9:01 pm - IP Logged

I started right away,If both accounts are set up, you have to activate your click2pay account first, do you know how to do this?It's alittle thing you have to do, they should explain it to you.

Japan
      Member #47345
      October 31, 2006
      2 Posts
      Posted: October 31, 2006, 9:04 pm - IP Logged

Is it "runtime error?"

In the end of September, "runtime error" happened, and I failed twice, too and succeeded in the third.

However, as a result, there was request for three times from "CLICK2PAY".

By this matter, I e-mailed "Betslips.com", but there is not an answer even if it passes more than 10th.

Therefore I have you contact "Betslips.com" through "CLICK2PAY" now.

Griffith, In
        United States
        Member #41637
        June 20, 2006
        266 Posts
        Posted: November 1, 2006, 7:31 am - IP Logged

Is it "runtime error?"

In the end of September, "runtime error" happened, and I failed twice, too and succeeded in the third.

However, as a result, there was request for three times from "CLICK2PAY".

By this matter, I e-mailed "Betslips.com", but there is not an answer even if it passes more than 10th.

Therefore I have you contact "Betslips.com" through "CLICK2PAY" now.

Hi Waraiotoko;

Well I thought that something like this was happening!

So tell me does this happen often? And how hard is it to contact Click2pay? Cause I had tried to contact them yesterday and when I finally got a hold of them...... they hung up on me.

Are these people reliable...... I am geting the notion that these guyz are either toooooo busy, or just a bit lazy on the phone!

Eddie

Thank you and have a prosperous day!

Maverick2842.......out!Party

Japan
          Member #47345
          October 31, 2006
          2 Posts
          Posted: November 1, 2006, 8:20 am - IP Logged

In the case of me, I can always regard communication as Click2pay from outbreak time of this matter.
          By a telephone and an email!
          Therefore I think that there is not no problem even if I trust it about Click2pay for the moment. (Than "Betslips.com"!)
          I do not get communication for "Betslips.com" at all.
          I e-mailed "Betslips.com", three times a week, but never wore the answer.
          In addition, a program of a number of the letters limit included a bug, and the inquiry form in a homepage of "Betslips.com", was in a condition not to be able to transmit even under 1000 characters. (It is unclear that this bug is recovered, but it is ... now)
          By the way, I hear that there is not an answer from "Betslips.com", for Click2pay about my matter for this one week for the moment.

lotterybraker's avatar - pyramid
            mississippi
            United States
            Member #34478
            March 3, 2006
            5903 Posts
            Posted: November 1, 2006, 11:58 am - IP Logged

I use them both and I have never had any problem with at all...they have a Phone number you can call and talk to a representative that will help you with what ever problem you are having...good luck..

"Attention all Mathematicians: Check your degree at the door because when it comes to whole numbers you are the Amateur"