Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 8:59 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Congratulations To MegaMillions

Topic closed. 7 replies. Last post 10 years ago by Shane3.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Maryland
United States
Member #35590
March 20, 2006
185 Posts
Posted: November 1, 2006, 2:11 pm - IP Logged

I just want to congratulate MM on its October 31 drawing. You beat Chaos55 every which way a system could be beat. I didn’t even get a single 2 of 5.

All my numbers in the first column started between 1 and 10….except for number 5….which of those ten numbers were drawn?….#5.

Fifty of my 55 set of numbers included the number 34…..yet I didn’t even get another number to go 2 of 5.

It was an annihilation of Chaos55….your search and destroy was in top form last night and I must give the devil his due. I salute your manhandling of your opponent.

You went to the 40’s multiple times where your salvation rested, for you knew quiet well that any venturing into the 20’s and 30’s would be disastrous.

Now’s here’s my question……Which of these numbers drawn last night do you care to repeat on Friday
    New Jersey
    United States
    Member #21206
    September 4, 2005
    949 Posts
    Posted: November 1, 2006, 2:48 pm - IP Logged

I just want to congratulate MM on its October 31 drawing. You beat Chaos55 every which way a system could be beat. I didn’t even get a single 2 of 5.

All my numbers in the first column started between 1 and 10….except for number 5….which of those ten numbers were drawn?….#5.

Fifty of my 55 set of numbers included the number 34…..yet I didn’t even get another number to go 2 of 5.

It was an annihilation of Chaos55….your search and destroy was in top form last night and I must give the devil his due. I salute your manhandling of your opponent.

You went to the 40’s multiple times where your salvation rested, for you knew quiet well that any venturing into the 20’s and 30’s would be disastrous.

Now’s here’s my question……Which of these numbers drawn last night do you care to repeat on Friday

Actually MegaMillions is not a person.  It does not think, plan, or answer questions.

I hope you're alright with that.

Maryland
      United States
      Member #35590
      March 20, 2006
      185 Posts
      Posted: November 1, 2006, 4:26 pm - IP Logged

........and I forgot one other detail.......of the 46 mega ball numbers I utilized 44 of them except for 21 and 46....how do you get creamed and not even get $2.00?

It was a downright mugging on October 31,2006. You must respect Megamillions.

Maryland
        United States
        Member #35590
        March 20, 2006
        185 Posts
        Posted: November 1, 2006, 4:29 pm - IP Logged

Actually MegaMillions is not a person.  It does not think, plan, or answer questions.

I hope you're alright with that.

Are you absolutely positive about that?Wink

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
          mid-Ohio
          United States
          Member #9
          March 24, 2001
          19828 Posts
          Posted: November 1, 2006, 4:46 pm - IP Logged

You must have designed Chaos55 to lose because the odds of matching 2 in a 5/56 game are 1:18 and you managed to not match 2 with 55 combinations beating the odds of not matching 2 by 3x.  You should be congratulating yourself for designing such a program.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

dvdiva's avatar - 8ball

United States
            Member #2338
            September 17, 2003
            2063 Posts
            Posted: November 2, 2006, 12:19 am - IP Logged

I think I have that program hardwired into my brain.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
              mid-Ohio
              United States
              Member #9
              March 24, 2001
              19828 Posts
              Posted: November 2, 2006, 12:38 am - IP Logged

........and I forgot one other detail.......of the 46 mega ball numbers I utilized 44 of them except for 21 and 46....how do you get creamed and not even get $2.00?

It was a downright mugging on October 31,2006. You must respect Megamillions.

What was the logic behind playing 55 lines and covering 44 of 46 Megaballs? 

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Maryland
                United States
                Member #35590
                March 20, 2006
                185 Posts
                Posted: November 2, 2006, 9:19 am - IP Logged

What was the logic behind playing 55 lines and covering 44 of 46 Megaballs? 

Well I repeated a couple favorite megaball numbers......plus I figured I stood a 95% chance of getting at least $2.00......who would have figured I would have been so pulverized?

Can you see the future? 

1,2,5,7,8,9,30,31,32,29,48,56(11/3/06)