Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 8:56 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

New to post. I am pick 3 and 4 fan for SC

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 10 years ago by Amazing Grace.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
South Carolina
United States
Member #47327
October 30, 2006
4 Posts
Posted: November 1, 2006, 11:01 pm - IP Logged

I am new to this post. I have been playing pick 3 and 4 for 2 years. Have won about 3 times in pick 3. I use a systems that I have seen others use.  My latest win was the 766 (combo for $500)a couple weeks ago using the root sum method. I also watch for the digit with the most days due, right now I see that the number 2 is way overdue. Does anyone have a theory as what might happen with that. I figure double or triple 2's may come, or maybe even 2222 in pick 4. It could be a turn over from the 3131 that came out tonite (nov 1.)since that equals 2222 using the 1 up down method.  I enjoy the forums and predictions from all and look forward to participating. I could use all the feedback and information that anyone has to offer.

Thank you.

GIDDYUP's avatar - cls want_to_buy.jpg
    Dunn / Kinston North Carolina
    United States
    Member #46604
    September 17, 2006
    98 Posts
    Posted: November 1, 2006, 11:46 pm - IP Logged

WELCOME TO THE PARTY !!! I think you will find this forum valuable ! There are a lot of great people here and they are helpful ! Have a great time !

Can't lose for winning Banana

Griffith, In
      United States
      Member #41637
      June 20, 2006
      266 Posts
      Posted: November 2, 2006, 12:07 am - IP Logged

I am new to this post. I have been playing pick 3 and 4 for 2 years. Have won about 3 times in pick 3. I use a systems that I have seen others use.  My latest win was the 766 (combo for $500)a couple weeks ago using the root sum method. I also watch for the digit with the most days due, right now I see that the number 2 is way overdue. Does anyone have a theory as what might happen with that. I figure double or triple 2's may come, or maybe even 2222 in pick 4. It could be a turn over from the 3131 that came out tonite (nov 1.)since that equals 2222 using the 1 up down method.  I enjoy the forums and predictions from all and look forward to participating. I could use all the feedback and information that anyone has to offer.

Thank you.

Hi MissG$;

Welcome to our great website! I am a newbie as well and love this great website.

Well let me tell you something....... I wish that I could of played these numbers tonight over there in South Carolina. I had dreamt of the numbers of 1313 this past sundaynight /monday morning (here in Griffith, In).

So I had played these numbers on monday.... missed tues, but played today (midday & evening) and saw that these numbers came out on your great state! Man waz I a bit upset!

Well this is all for now...... it is getting late and I have to work in the morning........ night, night.

Eddie

Thank you and have a prosperous day!

Maverick2842.......out!Party

Rick G's avatar - avatar 1766.jpg
        FEMA Region V Camp #21
        United States
        Member #520
        July 27, 2002
        5699 Posts
        Posted: November 2, 2006, 12:39 am - IP Logged

Thank you.

MissG$,

Welcome to LP.  Love you SC players.  I like your observation that 2 is way overdue in the pick 3 in SC.  My approach would be to forget the pick 4 and probably the triple 2's in the pick 3.  A good bet would be the double 2's combined with the five hottest digits in the pick 3.

Just my opinion.  Good luck and have fun! 

Posted 4/6:  IL Pick 3 midday and evening until they hit:  555, 347 (str8).

mswiz777's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
          Va Beach
          United States
          Member #532
          August 2, 2002
          17705 Posts
          Posted: November 2, 2006, 8:58 am - IP Logged

MissG$,

Welcome to LP.  Love you SC players.  I like your observation that 2 is way overdue in the pick 3 in SC.  My approach would be to forget the pick 4 and probably the triple 2's in the pick 3.  A good bet would be the double 2's combined with the five hottest digits in the pick 3.

Just my opinion.  Good luck and have fun! 

Welcome to LP MissG$ I like your 2222 I play it today.

Amazing Grace's avatar - lion
            rainbow lake
            Canada
            Member #25177
            November 2, 2005
            10762 Posts
            Posted: November 2, 2006, 8:59 am - IP Logged