Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 3:03 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lottery Line Builder...A bit Pricey...

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 10 years ago by EXCALIBUR.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: November 1, 2006, 11:23 pm - IP Logged

Guys don't you think that Lottery line builder from lotwin is a bit pricey? Check out how much is 12 months for all lotteries...Is 80 British pounds and converted to American Dollars that's 153 dollars...So every year i have to pay 153 dollars...And check out the 24 months for all lotteries is now 99  pounds (189 dollars) but it used to be 149 which is 284 American dollars...The just recently changed it to 99 pounds....Even so this mean that every 2 years i have to spend almost 200 dollars And i find it kind of expensive while lotto boss pro cost a one time 150 (and even so i still wonder if both softwares live up to expectations)...That's the reason why i haven't gotten that software: is kind of pricey...I feel that lottery softwares should cost less than 100 bucks..

I will like to get me lotwin from lotwin.com but they don't have no customer support, evertiime i write them they will not answer back...

As you may know already there are 2 lotwin lotto softwares, one is lottery line builder and the other one is from lotwin.com

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
    mid-Ohio
    United States
    Member #9
    March 24, 2001
    19829 Posts
    Posted: November 1, 2006, 11:31 pm - IP Logged

People should buy software because it works not because it's cheap.  If it doesn't do what's expected of it, then $1 is too much to pay.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Honduras
      Member #20982
      August 29, 2005
      4715 Posts
      Posted: November 1, 2006, 11:39 pm - IP Logged

i think that if you keep the price of lottery software high very few people are going to be interested in the lottery, only the people that can afford it are going to be the ones buying it...There will be lottery converts but as soon as they find the prices of high price lotto softwares they will drop their interest in lottery...

United States
        Member #2460
        October 7, 2003
        766 Posts
        Posted: November 2, 2006, 1:44 am - IP Logged

pumpi76 

LottoArchitect is freeware and ExpertLotto has a freeware version. otherwise pay a few dollars for it's next better version.

Those who use them say that they are very good.