Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 2:39 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

My Dream

Topic closed. 9 replies. Last post 10 years ago by Mone.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Mone's avatar - appleboy
Nassau
Bahamas
Member #1514
May 16, 2003
606 Posts
Posted: November 4, 2006, 10:40 am - IP Logged

I (32) dream that I was pregnant, I told my husband(38) that I was pregnant.  The doctor told us that I was having a girl.

I also dream some other dreams, only a few I could remember.  I dream about my sister (30) she was holding a baby girl and she drop her on the floor. 
I  believe that I picked up the baby.  I dream that my husband and I was going away. I dream that  I was by my work praiseing Jesus, like they was having church.  I also dreamt that I was  saw these two ladies that I dont know and I was asking them about the hair dresser.  They showed me where to go and then I woked up.

Boy what a night had all kind of dreams.  Could anyone tell me what is a good number to buy I need a good hit.

Thanks in advance.

MONE

cookie392's avatar - hani
    Nassau
    Bahamas
    Member #18226
    July 7, 2005
    1094 Posts
    Posted: November 4, 2006, 10:58 am - IP Logged

Mone 352 /Husband 832 

Baby 121 120

Pregnant Woman 352 225 792

Good Luck!!!!

Peace and Happy Multiple BlessingsBlue Angel!!!

LiLSpeedy's avatar - 2714
      Decatur, GA
      United States
      Member #20471
      August 18, 2005
      2668 Posts
      Posted: November 4, 2006, 11:05 am - IP Logged

I (32) dream that I was pregnant, I told my husband(38) that I was pregnant.  The doctor told us that I was having a girl.

I also dream some other dreams, only a few I could remember.  I dream about my sister (30) she was holding a baby girl and she drop her on the floor. 
      I  believe that I picked up the baby.  I dream that my husband and I was going away. I dream that  I was by my work praiseing Jesus, like they was having church.  I also dreamt that I was  saw these two ladies that I dont know and I was asking them about the hair dresser.  They showed me where to go and then I woked up.

Boy what a night had all kind of dreams.  Could anyone tell me what is a good number to buy I need a good hit.

Thanks in advance.

Hi Mone. What a night you had. Let me see if I can help you out.

Pregnant Woman: 437 - 436

Hair Dresser: 401 - 533

Church:665 - 842

Sister: 530 - 732

Baby: 608 - 402

Girl: 715 - 652Sun SmileyGood Luck!

Falling:483 - 444

Winning is Funtastic!

chevelle's avatar - Lottery-005.jpg

Bahamas
        Member #4401
        April 21, 2004
        2906 Posts
        Posted: November 4, 2006, 11:42 am - IP Logged

538******

381*****

328***

320****

145*****

good luck

True friendship never ends

kandi44's avatar - masked
          georgetown
          United States
          Member #46979
          October 12, 2006
          1129 Posts
          Posted: November 4, 2006, 4:38 pm - IP Logged

Thanks in advance.

these are the numbers that match with your dream 099-088-245-769-284-284-260-449-649-445-863-503-903-257-896 good luckStar

georgetown
            United States
            Member #46979
            October 12, 2006
            1129 Posts
            Posted: November 4, 2006, 4:42 pm - IP Logged

Thanks in advance.

also add 123 020

chevelle's avatar - Lottery-005.jpg

Bahamas
              Member #4401
              April 21, 2004
              2906 Posts
              Posted: November 4, 2006, 8:12 pm - IP Logged

903 bx midday

good call Kandi44

True friendship never ends

georgetown
                United States
                Member #46979
                October 12, 2006
                1129 Posts
                Posted: November 4, 2006, 8:21 pm - IP Logged

903 bx midday

good call Kandi44

glad i could be of helpSee Ya!

cookie392's avatar - hani
                  Nassau
                  Bahamas
                  Member #18226
                  July 7, 2005
                  1094 Posts
                  Posted: November 5, 2006, 9:20 am - IP Logged

Mone 352 /Husband 832 

Baby 121 120

Pregnant Woman 352 225 792

Good Luck!!!!

225str Georgia

225bx Minnesota

Peace and Happy Multiple BlessingsBlue Angel!!!

Mone's avatar - appleboy
                    Nassau
                    Bahamas
                    Member #1514
                    May 16, 2003
                    606 Posts
                    Posted: November 11, 2006, 11:02 pm - IP Logged

Thanks in advance.

I really did like the 13 played it as 310,103, 013 all three of the houses last week Saturday.  Now here it comes walking right out didnt even had it on my mind.  What a luck!!!!!!!

MONE