Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 10:44 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Florida Fantasy 5 Number Strategy

Topic closed. 42 replies. Last post 10 years ago by LottoVantage.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
floridian's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing

United States
Member #45802
August 28, 2006
335 Posts
Posted: November 9, 2006, 12:17 pm - IP Logged

Florida woke up and came out swingin'...

The Florida Fantasy 5 lottery pool returned to chaotic phase emerging in +E mode on Wednesday, 11/08/06. This phase and mode is favorable for wagering of bets utilizing the StatPath 5 Lotto System numbers for Thursday, 11/09/06. The total sum migrated downwards from 160 to 82, and the average sum adjusted from 93.3 to 93.1

flastatpath518.gif&width=73&height=150&ext=gif&mode=none&key=632986318490306991

Hey man!

Yeah!  It was awake I thought Tuesday.  I guess I just got lucky or cause I was lets say a little tipsy I picked the 4/5, big deal It paid $93 and I got a head ache. 

Maybe, do not be offended, but is it possible that your fancy system "StarPath5" the next generation (notice a play on the old StarTrek series) is behind a day or so in its assessment of the numbers?  Could you be looking at star dates instead of Gregorian dates?  Just kidding.

Seriously, it is possible isn't it, that your projections could be a day off or so?  I really like your setup but I am an old pencil and paper guy with enough computer savy to put myself in the poor house and maybe use a RNG to get my numbers.

So like how do you pick the next 5 and how many tickets do you play.  Better said, I only play 5 tickets most of the time but I love to experiment now that I have a tiny amount of extra cash to spend.  I am thinking about playing your system and my system side-by-side to see what produces the best return on my money.  I thought it might be a fun experiment.

Hell man! I need something to do with my time besides looking at political hacks on the TV.  Jesus, what a set they have elected this time.  God man! they are saying the same things that were said 60 years ago but not as clever.  I really think it has reached the time when we need a third party again.  These people do not have a clue about anything except how to fight with each other and one upmanship and becoming a power broker.  But thats the lawyer in them, its inbreed in the law colleges all over this country.  They do not know any more about running this country than they do about proper fornication.  Hell, they can not even do that right and cover their tracks.  They get caught at it all the time. What a bunch of maroons.  Not morons but maroons, well maybe morons also.  Hell, do not take my word for it the American people in poll after poll and have been looking at polls for years now say that the trustworthiness of the congress is less than 20%.  Let me throw this analogy at you (I know people hate these)  if you knew you had a less than 20% change to ever win at the Lottery would you still play? 

LottoVantage's avatar - BRITIS 3.GIF
    Southeastern Ohio
    United States
    Member #13850
    April 16, 2005
    783 Posts
    Posted: November 9, 2006, 5:44 pm - IP Logged

Hi there, Floridian...

"Seriously, it is possible isn't it, that your projections could be a day off or so?  I really like your setup but I am an old pencil and paper guy with enough computer savy to put myself in the poor house and maybe use a RNG to get my numbers".

The answer to this question is no, the system is configured and adjusted following each drawing. StatPath 5 shows you exactly where the previous numbers hit, and alerts to probabilities of what may occur next.

If the alert is HOT, there is a high probability that there will be 4 or more numbers appearing in either the upper tier string, or the lower tier string of numbers the very next drawing. If the alert is WARM, the probability is less favorable for this to occur, and if the alert is COLD, it is even less favorable.

"So like how do you pick the next 5 and how many tickets do you play.  Better said, I only play 5 tickets most of the time but I love to experiment now that I have a tiny amount of extra cash to spend.  I am thinking about playing your system and my system side-by-side to see what produces the best return on my money.  I thought it might be a fun experiment".

When I actually wager cash money, I generally wheel both upper tier and lower tier strings of numbers, filtering heavily using sum filtering and low/high ratio filtering. I like to get the total amount down to about $20.00 worth of tickets.

Hey, I like money the same as anyone else, but actually playing the lottery is mostly a game to me, and I don't get too serious shelling out huge amounts of cash to play it!

United States
      Member #45802
      August 28, 2006
      335 Posts
      Posted: November 10, 2006, 12:03 am - IP Logged

Hi there, Floridian...

"Seriously, it is possible isn't it, that your projections could be a day off or so?  I really like your setup but I am an old pencil and paper guy with enough computer savy to put myself in the poor house and maybe use a RNG to get my numbers".

The answer to this question is no, the system is configured and adjusted following each drawing. StatPath 5 shows you exactly where the previous numbers hit, and alerts to probabilities of what may occur next.

If the alert is HOT, there is a high probability that there will be 4 or more numbers appearing in either the upper tier string, or the lower tier string of numbers the very next drawing. If the alert is WARM, the probability is less favorable for this to occur, and if the alert is COLD, it is even less favorable.

"So like how do you pick the next 5 and how many tickets do you play.  Better said, I only play 5 tickets most of the time but I love to experiment now that I have a tiny amount of extra cash to spend.  I am thinking about playing your system and my system side-by-side to see what produces the best return on my money.  I thought it might be a fun experiment".

When I actually wager cash money, I generally wheel both upper tier and lower tier strings of numbers, filtering heavily using sum filtering and low/high ratio filtering. I like to get the total amount down to about $20.00 worth of tickets.

Hey, I like money the same as anyone else, but actually playing the lottery is mostly a game to me, and I don't get too serious shelling out huge amounts of cash to play it!

LV:

You answers are appreciated and I guess I see where you are coming from at least part of the way.  It is music to my ears that you only play about $20.00 a day.  What is that about $7,500.00 per year.  So to get any decent return on your money you have to hit a few times as I thought you did when I said so in an earlier post on this same thread. 

Man! you do pretty work and your words relating to the next expected events are really fun to read.  As I said before you almost sound like one of those mystics. 

Your description of how you arrive at your picks is pretty criptic but okay.  You spent a long time on develping your Star Wars system and I am sure it is for sale, so I understand why all the secrecy. 

Since, I have had a few shall we say swallows of the good stuff I will not be cryptic with you.  I will let you in on another one of my secrets.  An old man I new once put me on to this.  It has to do with looking and listening to the numbers as they fall day-to-day. 

Sometimes you can actually hear the next days draw or close to it if you think about what has been played.  You look at it in your mind and see the numbers and watch them travel.  There is a little more to it than this but it takes too long to explain.  I would not tell this to everyone.  By the by several members have posted similiar feelings and have said they see the numbers fall as well and have been pretty successful at it.

The other night I just saw all but one of the numbers, I thought I say them all but what the hell.  I did not even use my system that night.  As I said before I only play about 5 bucks a day sometimes every two days.  So I spend about $1,000 a year on pick 5.  Now I do spend more on p3/4 which I started to learn a while back.  I sure do like the nature of it.  All you have to do is pick 3 and it pays $500 and its tax free.  I do not have to make that trip to the Pensacola District office and play silly games with those guys.

However, I like the check I get from the Lottery D.O.  I figure I spend about two hours a week fooling with the lottery now more because of LP so I say I am worth $40.00 an hour cause that is what I was paid before and add that to dollars I spend on the lottery and mark it up 100% and that is what I have to gross in a year playing the lottery to make myself happy. So far over the past 5yrs I have exceeded my goal. It aint much but it pays me to play.  Of course two of those years I really exceeded my wildest dreams but that is another post.

Floridian 

Southeastern Ohio
        United States
        Member #13850
        April 16, 2005
        783 Posts
        Posted: November 10, 2006, 11:14 am - IP Logged

Floridian,

I guess I wasn't clear on my wagering practices! I don't actually wager cash money every day!

This is one of the primary functions of the StatPath 5 Lotto System, alerting to the most favorable time for wagering bets utilizing the posted Upper Tier/Lower tier strings of numbers.

United States
          Member #45802
          August 28, 2006
          335 Posts
          Posted: November 10, 2006, 1:42 pm - IP Logged

Floridian,

I guess I wasn't clear on my wagering practices! I don't actually wager cash money every day!

This is one of the primary functions of the StatPath 5 Lotto System, alerting to the most favorable time for wagering bets utilizing the posted Upper Tier/Lower tier strings of numbers.

LV!

I guess I am confused again, I do not see how you make any money.  I mean somewhere sometime you need to buy a ticket to win something don't you.

The only way I have put money in my CD account at the bank is to use real dollars.  They want cash not wagering practices or promises of things that might be possible.  Because when the Internet Bank pays me 5 1/2% they actually pay in cash.  I have found this to be true with all banks and investment opportunities.

I am not trying to be a wise guy here, I guess I am just too old to understand the new ways of doing things.  Of course I do remember the .COM mess a few years ago where everyone was buying stock with p/e ratios of 400 and 500 to 1.  In fact, the earnings from a lot of them was zip.  But guess what, one day someone said, hey, you got to pay me what you owe me in real money and that was the beginning of the end.  I had that one figured out way before the end, thank God.

Apparently, you are the provider of the potential for good news.  I mean by that you project possibilities and it is up to the player whether or not he wants to take your advice.  Am I at least correct with this assumption?

I just want to get this straight okay?  You personally don't wager any cash or at least not much but you advise on the wagering of cash, excuse me wagering practices and yet you make enough to keep youself happy. Hmmm, I just can't see me presenting a deal like this as a business plan to my banker.

Like I said all this stuff is new to me.  I have many friends who have advised me that if you really want to know what is going on in a process just follow the money.  It has worked every time for me.  Am I following the money correctly in your case?

Maybe, I have missed the boat entirely here, are you retired and have a comfortable annuity coming in?

My bills have to be paid with real dollars and I make real dollars to pay them.  I am sorry if I seem a little confused but man from my prospective STARPATH5 is taking me to Mars.

Please set me straight.

Floridian 

Southeastern Ohio
            United States
            Member #13850
            April 16, 2005
            783 Posts
            Posted: November 10, 2006, 2:24 pm - IP Logged

Floridian,

It has gone from me "wagering cash every day", to "no wagering any cash at all".

I believe I stated:

Floridian,

I further explained:

This is one of the primary functions of the StatPath 5 Lotto System, alerting to the most favorable time for wagering bets utilizing the posted Upper Tier/Lower tier strings of numbers.

Not meaning to critisize, but I am generally pretty much to the point whenever I make statements concerning my lotto system. In other words, when I state that I don't wager cash money every day, that is in referance to the alerts being favorable, being conditionally favorable, or being unfavorable.

I hope this makes it a little more understandable concerning my personal wagering options.

As a footnote, if there are more lengthy questions concerning this thread, let's continue it on the Lottery Discussion thread, OK?

United States
              Member #45802
              August 28, 2006
              335 Posts
              Posted: November 11, 2006, 8:19 am - IP Logged

Floridian,

It has gone from me "wagering cash every day", to "no wagering any cash at all".

I believe I stated:

Floridian,

I further explained:

This is one of the primary functions of the StatPath 5 Lotto System, alerting to the most favorable time for wagering bets utilizing the posted Upper Tier/Lower tier strings of numbers.

Not meaning to critisize, but I am generally pretty much to the point whenever I make statements concerning my lotto system. In other words, when I state that I don't wager cash money every day, that is in referance to the alerts being favorable, being conditionally favorable, or being unfavorable.

I hope this makes it a little more understandable concerning my personal wagering options.

As a footnote, if there are more lengthy questions concerning this thread, let's continue it on the Lottery Discussion thread, OK?

LV!

What ever! Man What ever just trying to understand the process sorry it seems I did not state where I was coming from very clearly either.  I apologize for any inconvenience I might have caused you. 

I was not trying to accost you with respect to wagering.  I am saying if you really believe in something (put some skin in the game) talk about your wins and losses from a personal prospective so you can be taken seriously.  There are no wrong answers here.  I wanted very much to learn from you and you can really help the rest of us. 

Apparently, I have stunk up your thread.  Straight answers are hard to come by these days, It won't happen again man.  I will not bother you with any more questions and you can ride off in the sunset on StarPath5 to the stars or where ever. 

Floridian 

Sunny California
                United States
                Member #40295
                May 31, 2006
                7712 Posts
                Posted: November 11, 2006, 9:00 am - IP Logged

LV!

What ever! Man What ever just trying to understand the process sorry it seems I did not state where I was coming from very clearly either.  I apologize for any inconvenience I might have caused you. 

I was not trying to accost you with respect to wagering.  I am saying if you really believe in something (put some skin in the game) talk about your wins and losses from a personal prospective so you can be taken seriously.  There are no wrong answers here.  I wanted very much to learn from you and you can really help the rest of us. 

Apparently, I have stunk up your thread.  Straight answers are hard to come by these days, It won't happen again man.  I will not bother you with any more questions and you can ride off in the sunset on StarPath5 to the stars or where ever. 

Floridian 

Floridian, I don't believe you have "stunk up" this thread.

I think LottoVantage answered you the best he could. Just because people have systems on here doesn't mean they actually play them. These are all guides and tools that are presented in each individual's way and whether or not you "get" the system is going to determine if you use it or not. It took me awhile to understand "StatPath" because I'm a very slow learner myself but it interested me enough to do it. How much or how little LottoVantage has won with this bears little on my genuine interest in what he is doing with his system and the potential I see in it especially when I incorporate it along with my own various systems. Of course it's wonderful if he's winning (and of course I hope you are, dear LottoVantage!) but my general interest in his system and ideas is what will keep me viewing his posts,not how much money's he's won.

stavros's avatar - avatar 6898.gif
                  Florida
                  United States
                  Member #6147
                  August 8, 2004
                  1396 Posts
                  Posted: November 11, 2006, 9:08 am - IP Logged

I think LottoVantage answered you the best he could. Just because people have systems on here doesn't mean they actually play them. These are all guides and tools that are presented in each individual's way and whether or not you "get" the system is going to determine if you use it or not. It took me awhile to understand "StatPath" because I'm a very slow learner myself but it interested me enough to do it. How much or how little LottoVantage has won with this bears little on my genuine interest in what he is doing with his system and the potential I see in it especially when I incorporate it along with my own various systems. Of course it's wonderful if he's winning (and of course I hope you are, dear LottoVantage!) but my general interest in his system and ideas is what will keep me viewing his posts,not how much money's he's won.

I agree.  I check out many of the systems proposed here and if they seem to show promise I work them into they systems I currently use.  I appreciate people sharing what they have worked on.

Stavros

United States
                    Member #45802
                    August 28, 2006
                    335 Posts
                    Posted: November 11, 2006, 9:39 am - IP Logged

Sorry LL:

I promise I am not trying to be difficult.  I just thought the purpose of sharing information was to develop ideas so you can win some money.  I guess I am from a school of thought that is not shared by many.  I believe if you put in hours and hours developing something, you hope there is a payoff down the road.  Are you saying that all this posting and developing and develping and posting is just to pass the time?  I mean do you not hope to benefit from your hard work?  You  LL especially work really hard to achieve a leg up, I would think you want something, sometime for your efforts.  I guess I have just missed the boat or I am just too old to understand this new way of doing things.

Look, I am still a rookie when it comes to Lottery.  I am an old gambler and all the years of poker, horses, craps and the like were focused on one thing, to make money to survive the next day.  One day you could be rich, and guess what, the next you had to borrow money to buy a pack of smokes. And if you were lucky you really hit it and could put some money away for retirement or when you could not see the cards very well any more.

I feel I have offended everyone and that was not my intention.  I believe I have had enough for a while and will just quit posting at all because I do not understand this process.  I will just read and try to understand what the real motives behind all this are.

Je comprends bien sûr

Floridian

Raven62's avatar - binary
                      New Jersey
                      United States
                      Member #17843
                      June 28, 2005
                      49627 Posts
                      Posted: November 11, 2006, 10:27 am - IP Logged

Hi LottoVantage,

I see the StatPath-5 Lotto System is doing well with the Florida Fantasy-5: Good Job!

With some Luck we'll see a Mode +A or +F in the near Future.

Regards,

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

Palm Harbor, FL
                        United States
                        Member #32362
                        February 11, 2006
                        145 Posts
                        Posted: November 11, 2006, 10:39 am - IP Logged

5 of 5 doesn't pay much??? You should have won close to a $100k even with the 2 other winners. Last week the winning #'s were:

12-17-18-23-35     

mine#  11-17-18-23-35

too bad I forgot the #'s on my desk. This was an $858.00 win. My strategy works:

Figure what the 1st, 2nd, 3rd and last #'s are going to be - either ODD/EVEN and determine the decade. Since I have done this (the last week 1/2) I have had nothing less than a free ticket (2#'s)

Last Sat's LOTTO: 5-7-23-24-36-48

Mine:                6-9-22-23-35-51

Take my word for what it is worth

Southeastern Ohio
                          United States
                          Member #13850
                          April 16, 2005
                          783 Posts
                          Posted: November 11, 2006, 11:35 am - IP Logged

Thanks all, for your input in this matter!

With everything I am trying to accomplish here and the hours I expend trying to make things crystal clear, sometimes it gets a little frustrating having to rehash and amplify everything posted. I apologize for that.

Let me make this crystal clear; I definitely appreciate Floridians interest and input in this work, and do not want him to feel offended in any way by any misunderstandings he may be experiencing. He will just have to bear the brunt of my frustration when he fails to comprehend simple matters that only require mild concentration and/or comprehension prior to leaping off the bridge!

Hang in there Floridian, understanding will arrive in good time, and visit my blog for further amplification of what is occuring here!

Sunny California
                            United States
                            Member #40295
                            May 31, 2006
                            7712 Posts
                            Posted: November 11, 2006, 1:01 pm - IP Logged

Sorry LL:

I promise I am not trying to be difficult.  I just thought the purpose of sharing information was to develop ideas so you can win some money.  I guess I am from a school of thought that is not shared by many.  I believe if you put in hours and hours developing something, you hope there is a payoff down the road.  Are you saying that all this posting and developing and develping and posting is just to pass the time?  I mean do you not hope to benefit from your hard work?  You  LL especially work really hard to achieve a leg up, I would think you want something, sometime for your efforts.  I guess I have just missed the boat or I am just too old to understand this new way of doing things.

Look, I am still a rookie when it comes to Lottery.  I am an old gambler and all the years of poker, horses, craps and the like were focused on one thing, to make money to survive the next day.  One day you could be rich, and guess what, the next you had to borrow money to buy a pack of smokes. And if you were lucky you really hit it and could put some money away for retirement or when you could not see the cards very well any more.

I feel I have offended everyone and that was not my intention.  I believe I have had enough for a while and will just quit posting at all because I do not understand this process.  I will just read and try to understand what the real motives behind all this are.

Je comprends bien sûr

Floridian

I know you aren't trying to be difficult,my friend. Don't worry about it and please don't stop posting, that's not what we want to hear. We are all here to learn otherwise what is the reason for a forum such as this?

Everyone's reasons for posting or viewing on this site are different, there's room for everyone, that's what's so great about it. And there's nothing wrong with your "old school" views, of course we all hope to benefit from the time we spend on these methods but getting there is half the fun, isn't it?  

I don't think you offended anyone. I, for one, enjoy reading your posts. After all, what would our great "Lottery Post"  pot of a stew here be without a little spice in the mix? 

United States
                              Member #47144
                              October 21, 2006
                              16 Posts
                              Posted: November 11, 2006, 1:33 pm - IP Logged

Let me make my presense felt...............Fantasy 5 is the only game I play, and LottoVantage's system works well, however tntea's system works well too, my question is how to pick close numbers.