Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 6:48 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Anybody use Quick Pics

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 10 years ago by NeCapri68.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Baton Rouge
United States
Member #46441
September 10, 2006
612 Posts
Posted: November 4, 2006, 7:57 pm - IP Logged

I was wondering if any of you use quick pics as a means to come up with the winning number.

Also I noticed some stores I go to there qp's are closer to the winning numbers than others. Just curious.

Jani Norman's avatar - fiftyways
    OHIO
    United States
    Member #4164
    March 27, 2004
    14586 Posts
    Posted: November 4, 2006, 8:04 pm - IP Logged

I have had the same thing to happen here in Ohio when buying quick picks, and if you are having a bit of luck the quick pick number will come out for you...but it does give you and indication sometimes on what number just may be getting ready to fall...

"I am what I am by the grace of God."

Kitfany

http://www.ohiolottery.com/

mazk's avatar - hand neg.jpg

United States
      Member #7359
      September 30, 2004
      3910 Posts
      Posted: November 4, 2006, 8:11 pm - IP Logged

I have had the same thing to happen here in Ohio when buying quick picks, and if you are having a bit of luck the quick pick number will come out for you...but it does give you and indication sometimes on what number just may be getting ready to fall...

You are right Jani, if you play the same QP numbers for the next draw ( mid / EVE ) , I hit a couple of Boxes doing so ( and missed on a couple of STR8's ) !!!!

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
        Member #5344
        June 30, 2004
        23641 Posts
        Posted: November 4, 2006, 8:55 pm - IP Logged

I notice that usually a qp for pick 4 will contain the numbers that will fall in pick 3 for TN. 

I always buy two qp 4's when I walk in the door before filling out my play slips..

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

TN
          United States
          Member #36365
          April 1, 2006
          14 Posts
          Posted: November 4, 2006, 9:46 pm - IP Logged

I have hit off of pick 3 qp's straight a few times.  So I'll put a little extra on them.  Sometimes I'll go up or down a number if it's close to my own #'s.