Welcome Guest
You last visited January 18, 2017, 5:31 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

States that do not follow the rules...

Topic closed. 39 replies. Last post 10 years ago by mistory.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink

Which state do you feel is least likely to follow the normal trapping rules?

SC [ 13 ]  [25.49%]
OH [ 2 ]  [3.92%]
TN [ 4 ]  [7.84%]
TX [ 7 ]  [13.73%]
PA [ 3 ]  [5.88%]
VA [ 1 ]  [1.96%]
IL [ 3 ]  [5.88%]
KY [ 2 ]  [3.92%]
GA [ 2 ]  [3.92%]
Other [ 14 ]  [27.45%]
Total Valid Votes [ 51 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 6 ]  
tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
Member #5344
June 30, 2004
23641 Posts
Posted: November 6, 2006, 6:07 pm - IP Logged

I thought we were talking about standard rules.....O-E, H-L, sums, short sums, root sums, longest out digits, overdue pairs.........not the vtracs.  The vtrac string is so large...hard to make a profit.

Actually my chart of MI was with the OLD.. There are some weeks where you can hit 5-8 times using the OLD in MI.. The strings are not that long if playing for a quarter.. Nothing lost in MI..

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

Bryan's avatar - Lottery-002.jpg
    Mid-Missouri
    United States
    Member #644
    August 31, 2002
    4271 Posts
    Posted: November 6, 2006, 6:16 pm - IP Logged

NORTH CAROLINA, is the worst state. i keep track of illinois, new york,
    maryland, DC, florida, viriginia, new jersey.
    my numbers pop up in those states and others but not NC.
    you can't put any kind of pattern to it that seems to work not even for
    one day.

I don't see how you all have enough data for NC to make heads or tails out of it yet. It's got 31 drawings...

With that said, I'm going for it....

NC for a couple of days...

Best of Luck,

Bryan  :) 

United States
      Member #5344
      June 30, 2004
      23641 Posts
      Posted: November 6, 2006, 6:21 pm - IP Logged

999 for NC

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
        mid-Ohio
        United States
        Member #9
        March 24, 2001
        19895 Posts
        Posted: November 6, 2006, 7:10 pm - IP Logged

Basically, I am asking the people who keep track of several states which one(s) they feel don't follow the normal trapping rules? (sums, roots, digits out, evens, odds, etc...)

From my own experience, I would go broke in a heartbeat if I had to play in SC or OH only. Their games seem to defy all the rules that work fairly well in other states. TN is not far behind...

Which states drive you up the wall the most? Bang Head

Thanks for voting,

What set of rules are you using?  I watch the Ohio drawings and they use the same type of air and ball machines for their pick 3, pick 4 and kicker games and they all appear to be equally random.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Thoth's avatar - binary
          Findlay, Ohio
          United States
          Member #4855
          May 28, 2004
          400 Posts
          Posted: November 6, 2006, 8:16 pm - IP Logged

Basically, I am asking the people who keep track of several states which one(s) they feel don't follow the normal trapping rules? (sums, roots, digits out, evens, odds, etc...)

From my own experience, I would go broke in a heartbeat if I had to play in SC or OH only. Their games seem to defy all the rules that work fairly well in other states. TN is not far behind...

Which states drive you up the wall the most? Bang Head

Thanks for voting,

What are your "rules" for trapping?  I track the Ohio Pick 3 religeously.  I have anylizied it on many different levels and also compared it to other states.  Everything is in place according to the odds and probabilities associated with its randomness.

If you use a system that only looks at short term trends (or small amounts of previous games), you'll find that it won't always work all the time or even in every state (all the time) because there are fluctuations in the flow of randomness that will cause less probable or unexpected events to occur.  Every ongoing Pick 3 game will experience streaks of strange events, recurring patterns, huge skips of digits and combinations and/or long strings of 50/50 events that seem to defy probability. 

~Probability=Odds in Motion~

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
            Stone Mountain*Georgia
            United States
            Member #828
            November 2, 2002
            10491 Posts
            Posted: November 6, 2006, 8:40 pm - IP Logged

What set of rules are you using?  I watch the Ohio drawings and they use the same type of air and ball machines for their pick 3, pick 4 and kicker games and they all appear to be equally random.

RJOH when I was growing up the kids in our neighborhood looked like the old "Our Gang " Movie Series.

We would play Cowboy and Indians most every day..... occasionally Superman or Batman but ..... Saturday was always WW2 Army War Days and everyone knew about that for 20 miles. That was just the way it was. Everyone was part of it even the "Girls" ...yuk. Sometimes even the parents would play along. It was great ....... we all loved it because we were all on the same page that day ...... everyone except for "Hans". 

Hans was a kid from Europe or Some Equally strange place and never ever ever played the same games as all the other kids.

Hans had a bad habit of playing his own game ..... It was called "Moses and the Lord".  

Just about the time we were about to jump a bunch of Indians ....or vice versa......or Superman was about to jump out of the sky and throw himself in front of a hail of bullets.....or about the time the 101st Airborne was about to leap out of their planes ......... All of a sudden .... Hans would jump out of the bushes wearing his bath robe carrying a long staff..... which was actually his mom's cloths line stick.

Let me tell you this .... Hans was a scary little kid and he had this strange accent that made his character even more real to us. " Behold the Awesome Power of the Lord" he would holler out!

Hans would jump into any battle .....any time ....any place ....with out warning and use his staff(stick) to throw lightning bolts down at our feet ....and bring forth fire and LAVA ..... and other awful things ..at us.  

Who could fight this .....?  This was indeed the worst case scenario for any kids battle .....no matter what the game.

We were all good .....church going....  kids and understood these Weapons of Mass destruction that Hans wielded in his hands......... there was no answer or counter to this awesome power.

We would just have to start another game of .....Army  or Cowboys and Indians  ..... and just hope that Moses and the Lord would not jump out from behind a bush again and ruin our game.  LOL

The only real failure .....is the failure to try.                               

Luck is a very rare thing....... Odds not so much. 

Odds never change .....but probability does. 

Win d    

United States
              Member #5344
              June 30, 2004
              23641 Posts
              Posted: November 6, 2006, 8:44 pm - IP Logged
              Mon, Nov 6, 20067-8-06-1-91-6-0-9
              Sun, Nov 5, 20067-3-97-2-9-2
              Sat, Nov 4, 20063-9-72-2-50-8-4-37-4-7-2
              Fri, Nov 3, 20069-1-56-4-59-4-1-86-6-7-5
              Thu, Nov 2, 20060-6-44-7-89-2-9-39-6-2-6
              Wed, Nov 1, 20066-2-98-5-98-2-4-81-7-4-5
              Tue, Oct 31, 20065-5-51-6-44-6-1-53-2-7-3
              Mon, Oct 30, 20066-5-00-9-38-9-0-30-8-3-3
              Sun, Oct 29, 20060-6-78-4-6-2
              Sat, Oct 28, 20062-3-59-9-66-5-2-36-2-1-0
              Fri, Oct 27, 20063-4-18-7-51-7-2-76-5-0-4
              Thu, Oct 26, 20066-7-30-7-93-9-9-29-9-4-5
              Wed, Oct 25, 20064-4-50-8-04-4-0-66-3-5-9
              Tue, Oct 24, 20063-4-38-6-31-0-7-80-0-8-8
              Mon, Oct 23, 20060-4-13-5-72-8-9-75-5-4-6

GA's results with the OLD

United States
                Member #5344
                June 30, 2004
                23641 Posts
                Posted: November 6, 2006, 8:54 pm - IP Logged
                Drawing DatePick 3Pick 4
                MiddayEveningMiddayEvening
                Mon, Nov 6, 20068-5-85-0-34-7-9-77-6-3-2
                Sat, Nov 4, 20066-8-72-6-96-6-3-39-7-8-0
                Fri, Nov 3, 20069-7-21-6-14-1-3-01-6-8-8
                Thu, Nov 2, 20060-9-73-4-10-1-0-62-1-0-4
                Wed, Nov 1, 20061-1-23-2-63-5-1-56-9-1-1
                Tue, Oct 31, 20060-9-52-5-68-8-7-72-1-9-3
                Mon, Oct 30, 20069-5-40-3-69-8-1-94-9-1-6
                Sat, Oct 28, 20062-9-81-5-83-8-8-20-1-4-4
                Fri, Oct 27, 20061-2-46-1-01-7-8-81-4-7-6
                Thu, Oct 26, 20065-0-84-2-92-2-5-24-0-4-7
                Wed, Oct 25, 20066-0-45-3-93-7-8-69-5-5-6
                Tue, Oct 24, 20064-1-93-6-57-9-5-81-4-5-2

OH results using the OLD..  How perfect should it be?

Mid-Missouri
                  United States
                  Member #644
                  August 31, 2002
                  4271 Posts
                  Posted: November 6, 2006, 9:07 pm - IP Logged

I follow the longest out stats for the full year most of the time. Sometimes trapping looks like predicting because it comes so easy. In the case of the links below. The MO link has lots of replies, so I'll give you the reader digest version. There were about 5 stats due (reaching yearly max) within a 5 day period. I listed them all and they all came within 6 days. The GA link is another stat that fell in due time. These are no rare occurance in most states. A lot of them hold true to these rules a great deal of the time. Using this method in SC and OH is very unproductive. WIN D has got to be one the best trappers I have seen when it comes to this method. Very seldom will you see a post of his not hit that day or the day after. So, yes, most states follow trapping rules. Some states do not, SC and OH are two of them. I'm not saying there are not other methods that work in these states but the ones I use do not, and from the looks of the votes SC is a thorn in a lot of peoples methods.

MO info

GA Trap

Best of Luck,

kandi44's avatar - masked
                    georgetown
                    United States
                    Member #46979
                    October 12, 2006
                    1129 Posts
                    Posted: November 6, 2006, 9:07 pm - IP Logged

With Vtracs and Old method.. SC is / has been king of the Old system for results..

ok i see your old method but where do you get the lead number to go by like we had 431 mid and 113  are all these number coming off 301 that was drawn nov1 are i would get it from the last number drawn thank for your helpBlue Angel

Thoth's avatar - binary
                      Findlay, Ohio
                      United States
                      Member #4855
                      May 28, 2004
                      400 Posts
                      Posted: November 7, 2006, 1:11 am - IP Logged

I follow the longest out stats for the full year most of the time. Sometimes trapping looks like predicting because it comes so easy. In the case of the links below. The MO link has lots of replies, so I'll give you the reader digest version. There were about 5 stats due (reaching yearly max) within a 5 day period. I listed them all and they all came within 6 days. The GA link is another stat that fell in due time. These are no rare occurance in most states. A lot of them hold true to these rules a great deal of the time. Using this method in SC and OH is very unproductive. WIN D has got to be one the best trappers I have seen when it comes to this method. Very seldom will you see a post of his not hit that day or the day after. So, yes, most states follow trapping rules. Some states do not, SC and OH are two of them. I'm not saying there are not other methods that work in these states but the ones I use do not, and from the looks of the votes SC is a thorn in a lot of peoples methods.

MO info

GA Trap

Best of Luck,

What I'm saying is that the events not occuring in "due time" is the rare event itself.  As more and more draws are added to a history of a Pick 3, the more likely it is that you will see rare things occur.  Every event in any lottery has an exact chance or probability to occur.  And every single event  can be given a probability to occur within a certain number of draws/consecutive games.  No matter how far a combination, digit, pair or even group of combinations is out, there is never a true 100% chance that it will be drawn, unless of course its a group of all possible numbers.  Im not sure of the exact method used to trap numbers for this situation but I'd bet that you can give it an exact chance of actually being successful and that when tested, will work that same percent of time overall....in every single state it's tested in. 

If you want to see how randomness really operates within the pick 3,  you will need to look at longest, shortest, and medium out stats for much more than just a full year.  A year barely touches on what the numbers can and will do.  Ohio and SC may just currently be running in a weird patterns thats not good for your method right now.     

Mid-Missouri
                        United States
                        Member #644
                        August 31, 2002
                        4271 Posts
                        Posted: November 7, 2006, 2:30 am - IP Logged

Thanks Thoth,

I do see what you are saying. And I believe you about the percentage being the same. As a matter of fact, I think it was last year sometime when someone wanted to know all of combos that had not come out yet that year for IL. After I made that list some of the other states wanted the same info. What blew my mind was all (and I mean all) of the states had between 42 to 46 numbers in their list. I found that amazing! With all of the drawings and all of the possible repeats and different scenarios that could possibly happen. There was only a 4 combo max difference between all of the states.

Thanks for your insight,

Thoth's avatar - binary
                          Findlay, Ohio
                          United States
                          Member #4855
                          May 28, 2004
                          400 Posts
                          Posted: November 7, 2006, 2:55 am - IP Logged

RJOH when I was growing up the kids in our neighborhood looked like the old "Our Gang " Movie Series.

We would play Cowboy and Indians most every day..... occasionally Superman or Batman but ..... Saturday was always WW2 Army War Days and everyone knew about that for 20 miles. That was just the way it was. Everyone was part of it even the "Girls" ...yuk. Sometimes even the parents would play along. It was great ....... we all loved it because we were all on the same page that day ...... everyone except for "Hans". 

Hans was a kid from Europe or Some Equally strange place and never ever ever played the same games as all the other kids.

Hans had a bad habit of playing his own game ..... It was called "Moses and the Lord".  

Just about the time we were about to jump a bunch of Indians ....or vice versa......or Superman was about to jump out of the sky and throw himself in front of a hail of bullets.....or about the time the 101st Airborne was about to leap out of their planes ......... All of a sudden .... Hans would jump out of the bushes wearing his bath robe carrying a long staff..... which was actually his mom's cloths line stick.

Let me tell you this .... Hans was a scary little kid and he had this strange accent that made his character even more real to us. " Behold the Awesome Power of the Lord" he would holler out!

Hans would jump into any battle .....any time ....any place ....with out warning and use his staff(stick) to throw lightning bolts down at our feet ....and bring forth fire and LAVA ..... and other awful things ..at us.  

Who could fight this .....?  This was indeed the worst case scenario for any kids battle .....no matter what the game.

We were all good .....church going....  kids and understood these Weapons of Mass destruction that Hans wielded in his hands......... there was no answer or counter to this awesome power.

We would just have to start another game of .....Army  or Cowboys and Indians  ..... and just hope that Moses and the Lord would not jump out from behind a bush again and ruin our game.  LOL

LOL! WIN D, you have such a way of putting things with your stories.  Now I kinda feel like Hans, except I traded in my staff for an abacus and all the while im shouting," behold  the awsome power of almighty number, for who can know the nature of his randomness?"  Why is Hans wearing a bath robe? Is he all washed up?

Thoth's avatar - binary
                            Findlay, Ohio
                            United States
                            Member #4855
                            May 28, 2004
                            400 Posts
                            Posted: November 7, 2006, 3:23 am - IP Logged

Thanks Thoth,

I do see what you are saying. And I believe you about the percentage being the same. As a matter of fact, I think it was last year sometime when someone wanted to know all of combos that had not come out yet that year for IL. After I made that list some of the other states wanted the same info. What blew my mind was all (and I mean all) of the states had between 42 to 46 numbers in their list. I found that amazing! With all of the drawings and all of the possible repeats and different scenarios that could possibly happen. There was only a 4 combo max difference between all of the states.

Thanks for your insight,

Yes it is amazing, isn't it!  I have tested so many things in so many states.  It amazes me how very similar all states really are from a percentage and probability point of view.  If I could win money by just predicting the statistical outcomes of the games I'd be a millionaire several times over by now.  The reason I continue looking for a way to effectively win is because of how predictible the mid and long term really is.  Knowing what amounts from which matrix will hit within  "X" amount of games and knowing what percent will repeat from "X" and etc. makes me believe that the actual numbers can be predicted too....at least to a certain extent anyways.  Over the last month I think I have finally discovered a real and constant mathematical bias in the game, but until I do more testing I can't be sure.

United States
                              Member #5344
                              June 30, 2004
                              23641 Posts
                              Posted: November 7, 2006, 7:46 am - IP Logged

old 134=131,132,134,135,136,137,341,342,343,344,345,346,347,141,142,143,144,145,146,147