Welcome Guest
You last visited January 22, 2017, 9:05 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

How Long do you play a number?

Topic closed. 6 replies. Last post 10 years ago by dingo.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
floridian's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing

United States
Member #45802
August 28, 2006
335 Posts
Posted: November 6, 2006, 1:03 pm - IP Logged

There are almost as many systems as there are members at LP. 

I have seen numerous predictions based on good information at the time the pick was formulated never to pan out.  I know, I know, that is the way of lotteries.

What I was curious about is how long do any of you play a number.  I mean play it for money out of your pocket before you give up on it.  Is there a rule of thumb, a gut feeling, a look, how other mirror states fall or just plain common sense that says you can not beat a dead horse?

I sure would like to hear how you stop the hemorrhaging or what the trigger is for knowing when it is coming.

Floridian

weshar75's avatar - Lottery-042.jpg
    Mcminnville, Oregon
    United States
    Member #3013
    December 13, 2003
    3095 Posts
    Posted: November 6, 2006, 1:32 pm - IP Logged

My lottery play now is mostly QP's but I do play certain games with the use of LP-RNG QP's.  I change my sets of numbers every drawing though because I feel that the numbers are in a constant state of change.  I never would get too hung on one set of numbers because I would worry that I picked the wrong set so I just do QP's.  If I win great and if I do not oh well!  Their is always the next time to try your luck again.-weshar75

sask.
      Canada
      Member #2713
      November 6, 2003
      35 Posts
      Posted: November 6, 2006, 1:47 pm - IP Logged

I play P3 & P4 about 3 or 4 times per week using numbers I pick using my own system and some of the purchased systems I own.I always play different numbers . This is a good Question.

Snakeyes's avatar - 8579390479 65f71643cf_m.jpg
        Cleveland, Ohio
        United States
        Member #11445
        February 13, 2005
        1303 Posts
        Posted: November 6, 2006, 1:53 pm - IP Logged

I play the numbers I post. I keep my wagers to a maximum $10 per day midday and evening combined. I do not play the same numbers for multiple days...and that has bit me in the #$% many many times.

stavros's avatar - avatar 6898.gif
          Florida
          United States
          Member #6147
          August 8, 2004
          1396 Posts
          Posted: November 6, 2006, 2:10 pm - IP Logged

There are almost as many systems as there are members at LP. 

I have seen numerous predictions based on good information at the time the pick was formulated never to pan out.  I know, I know, that is the way of lotteries.

What I was curious about is how long do any of you play a number.  I mean play it for money out of your pocket before you give up on it.  Is there a rule of thumb, a gut feeling, a look, how other mirror states fall or just plain common sense that says you can not beat a dead horse?

I sure would like to hear how you stop the hemorrhaging or what the trigger is for knowing when it is coming.

Floridian

I play a new set of numbers every day.  I forecast for the week, but things change so much every day that I'm not content to just sit back and wait and hope the numbers I've picked on Saturday will come out on Wednesday or Thursday.  I've tried waiting, but it seems it never works out.  I do better by doing a daily workout.

Stavros

guesser's avatar - Lottery-017.jpg

United States
            Member #41383
            June 16, 2006
            1969 Posts
            Posted: November 6, 2006, 5:43 pm - IP Logged

I play a tendency until I see another tendency that supersedes the one I have been playing.

I NEVER play 'numbers'. 

dingo's avatar - lottery of-birth.jpg
              San Jose, California
              United States
              Member #42003
              June 26, 2006
              206 Posts
              Posted: November 6, 2006, 10:36 pm - IP Logged

I play my numbers for a couple drawing. After that I go back to QP, and I repeat the pattern again. It's fun to tease my mind with some new numbers.