Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 5:20 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Can this be turned into a system?

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 10 years ago by guesser.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
jokerh1977's avatar - animal duck.jpg
Washington
United States
Member #47309
October 30, 2006
34 Posts
Posted: November 6, 2006, 9:03 pm - IP Logged

Let me explain: 

I play a 5/52 game and I've found a way to pick 1-3 numbers from a pool of 10-17 numbers. This works almost every draw. (At least 21 out of the past 25 draws). So, every draw I know that one, two or sometimes three of the 52 total numbers will pop up in this mini-pool. Is there a way to expound on this? Any ideas or suggestions? 

What a wonderful world...

guesser's avatar - Lottery-017.jpg

United States
    Member #41383
    June 16, 2006
    1969 Posts
    Posted: November 6, 2006, 9:40 pm - IP Logged

Not to burst your bubble, but from what you describe, it sounds like you hit about the same as the rest of us with our 'systems'.

jokerh1977's avatar - animal duck.jpg
      Washington
      United States
      Member #47309
      October 30, 2006
      34 Posts
      Posted: November 6, 2006, 9:45 pm - IP Logged

No worries. It wasn't anything I was excited about, I figured it wasn't bad considering the 52 total numbers. It was just an interesting occurence. Thanks Guesser.

What a wonderful world...

Rick G's avatar - avatar 1766.jpg
        FEMA Region V Camp #21
        United States
        Member #520
        July 27, 2002
        5699 Posts
        Posted: November 6, 2006, 10:10 pm - IP Logged

Jokerh, my input...increase your number pool to about half of the number pool and use a RNG to make your selections from that.  Just my opinion, but if you're getting 1-3 right from a smaller number pool you might have all the numbers in your larger pool and let an RNG try to catch it for you from the larger pool.  You are doing something right to get your 1-3 right from a 10-12 number pool...carry it on to a 25 number pool and you might have all five in your pool.  You've already lowered your odds tremendously

Good luck with it. 

Posted 4/6:  IL Pick 3 midday and evening until they hit:  555, 347 (str8).

guesser's avatar - Lottery-017.jpg

United States
          Member #41383
          June 16, 2006
          1969 Posts
          Posted: November 7, 2006, 11:38 am - IP Logged

No worries. It wasn't anything I was excited about, I figured it wasn't bad considering the 52 total numbers. It was just an interesting occurence. Thanks Guesser.

What I would do is keep that part of your system intact - don't touch it.

Now, look at the other numbers you didn't hit, and see if you can develop a system for those numbers, what do they have in common ?

Nothing ?

Well, having nothing in common is a system also, but there is probably something there, you just need to find it.

Most folks here have a system that, over the course of a year, will get them 4 of the 5 white balls a couple of times, but it's that one damned elusive ball that hits from out of nowhere, the one that makes no sense, doesn't fit any kind of 'pattern', that hits. So that in itself is a system, a system of things that should hit for no good reason.  It may be called 'randomness'.

Welcome to the club.