Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 12:53 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

sc is it true?

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 10 years ago by kandi44.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
savannah, ga
United States
Member #37345
April 13, 2006
342 Posts
Posted: November 7, 2006, 8:10 am - IP Logged

I heard this morning that SC will not sell lottery today, election day? What's up with that? People can't vote and play lottery in the same day? Go figure

tlady4's avatar - Lottery-057.jpg
    south carolina
    United States
    Member #39718
    May 20, 2006
    160 Posts
    Posted: November 7, 2006, 8:17 am - IP Logged

I heard this morning that SC will not sell lottery today, election day? What's up with that? People can't vote and play lottery in the same day? Go figure

LOL, we are in the great state of SC and it is true we cannot buy lottery tickets today they shut the terminal down, they always do that on election day dunno why either and since we have a new voting computerized system could be one reason but we just got it maybe the lottery people are the poll managers or the count the ballots... duh

Winner2Be's avatar - diva
      Charleston
      United States
      Member #1990
      August 5, 2003
      1675 Posts
      Posted: November 7, 2006, 8:45 am - IP Logged

There IS a drawing for both midday and evening drawings...one just needed to purchase the tickets on yesterday or play online and you can put in the numbers today. Good Luck! This isn't new for SC...it happens during all elections.

kandi44's avatar - masked
        georgetown
        United States
        Member #46979
        October 12, 2006
        1129 Posts
        Posted: November 7, 2006, 9:29 am - IP Logged

i had forgot about that thanks c*aramel for the reminderSee Ya!