Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 11:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Two Consecutive Numbers

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 10 years ago by ALX.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Maine
United States
Member #99
January 27, 2002
1013 Posts
Posted: November 7, 2006, 7:21 pm - IP Logged

Does anybody have any insight or maybe a system for predicting whether two consecutive numbers might be in the winning combo or conversely, whether no consecutive numbers may be in the next draw? Two consecutive numbers being like 1-2 with 5 and no consecutives being perhaps 1-3-5. In Texas I see it happen every day usually as two in a row and in cycles where it hits more or less than that. I'd like to be able to use it as a filter if I could. Just wondering.

Badger's avatar - adu50016 NorthAmericanBadger.jpg
    Wisconsin
    United States
    Member #1303
    March 27, 2003
    1508 Posts
    Posted: November 7, 2006, 7:32 pm - IP Logged

Does anybody have any insight or maybe a system for predicting whether two consecutive numbers might be in the winning combo or conversely, whether no consecutive numbers may be in the next draw? Two consecutive numbers being like 1-2 with 5 and no consecutives being perhaps 1-3-5. In Texas I see it happen every day usually as two in a row and in cycles where it hits more or less than that. I'd like to be able to use it as a filter if I could. Just wondering.

There's no way of determining on any particular day whether consecs will drop, based upon all the time I've spent looking at histories. However, it is one of the many, what you can call "50/50" tools. That is to say that consecs, over the long haul will generally hit 40-50% of the time.

With any 50/50 tool, it's basically a guess on any particular day.

============

How can you tell if a politician is lying?

Answer: His lips are moving.

cps10's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg
      The Carolinas - Charlotte
      United States
      Member #21627
      September 12, 2005
      4138 Posts
      Posted: November 7, 2006, 7:41 pm - IP Logged

I have studied these as well...they are very unpredictable. I would say that if you have seen 4 or 5 draws in a row where there hasn't been a consecutive, you might want to hammer it pronto.

The North Carolina Education Lottery - so much a joke that here are their mascots:

Stooges

Myrtle Beach, SC
        United States
        Member #18457
        July 12, 2005
        3433 Posts
        Posted: November 7, 2006, 8:35 pm - IP Logged

Hi ALX.

There are three important digits that is profound in Texas, digits 3,6,7, you will find them in about 85 to 89% of the draws. I have research most all the states looking what I call a consistent three-digit benchmark. Most are 3,8,9, (this is where 3,8,9 Concept was conceived) but Texas was different. Search your state history to see the pattern. At least you will have a firm three digits within a wheeling system or combination picks.

I hope this will help some.

"Wisdom is knowing what to do next, skill is knowing how to do it, and virtue is doing it."

David Starr Jordan

S.C.'s weekly-indicative random pairs: 05, 12, 13, 16, 18, 23, 34

Enjoy

pcnut

Maine
          United States
          Member #99
          January 27, 2002
          1013 Posts
          Posted: November 7, 2006, 8:50 pm - IP Logged

Thank you very much Badger, cps10 and pcnut for the great input. If anything happens more than 66% of the time in this game I start liking it. Thanks again.