Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 4:15 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

7-11 System "They" system beats ONLINE

Topic closed. 13 replies. Last post 10 years ago by floridian.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
Stone Mountain*Georgia
United States
Member #828
November 2, 2002
10491 Posts
Posted: November 8, 2006, 9:56 am - IP Logged

You know ...... I really miss having to go to the 7-11 Store  to buy my tickets now. Online play has really messed me up as far as hitting those special "off the wall numbers" that I use to hit.

I hardly ever know what ...... "They" are playing anymore! I used to drop in outa' habit just to see folks but felt guilty for not playing anymore or buying anything on those visits.

Really..... I miss hitting a lot of the same kinda numbers that I use to hit every month because I don't see and talk to alot of the old gang at the Store. Plus I think the manager knows I'm the one who turned on a bunch of the old gang to "online"play.   oops !

My old store manager friend ....."Wah heed" down there would always tell me what "They" were playing. Now I just don't know. Party

I don't know how ...."they" know when stuff is about to happen but they do.  

The only real failure .....is the failure to try.                               

Luck is a very rare thing....... Odds not so much. 

Odds never change .....but probability does. 

Win d    

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
    Stone Mountain*Georgia
    United States
    Member #828
    November 2, 2002
    10491 Posts
    Posted: November 8, 2006, 10:10 am - IP Logged

You know ...... I really miss having to go to the 7-11 Store  to buy my tickets now. Online play has really messed me up as far as hitting those special "off the wall numbers" that I use to hit.

I hardly ever know what ...... "They" are playing anymore! I used to drop in outa' habit just to see folks but felt guilty for not playing anymore or buying anything on those visits.

Really..... I miss hitting a lot of the same kinda numbers that I use to hit every month because I don't see and talk to alot of the old gang at the Store. Plus I think the manager knows I'm the one who turned on a bunch of the old gang to "online"play.   oops !

My old store manager friend ....."Wah heed" down there would always tell me what "They" were playing. Now I just don't know. Party

"Wah heed" and the gang.....   "They"      LOL

Win d    

floridian's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing

United States
      Member #45802
      August 28, 2006
      335 Posts
      Posted: November 8, 2006, 10:16 am - IP Logged

"Wah heed" and the gang.....   "They"      LOL

I apologize for this comment in advance but you set me up.

This picture looks like it should be hanging in the post office.  What a country!!

Floridian

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
        Chief Bottle Washer
        New Jersey
        United States
        Member #1
        May 31, 2000
        23260 Posts
        Posted: November 8, 2006, 10:31 am - IP Logged

No matter what I do online, I'll never stop playing in the store.  Each is fun in their own way.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
        What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
        Help eliminate computerized drawings!

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
          Stone Mountain*Georgia
          United States
          Member #828
          November 2, 2002
          10491 Posts
          Posted: November 8, 2006, 10:32 am - IP Logged

I am sorry floridian ..... that was actually a picture taken outside a Democratic Victory party.

This picture below is actually the picture of "Wah Heed" and the gang.   

A group of distinguished literary men

Win d    

cps10's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg
            The Carolinas - Charlotte
            United States
            Member #21627
            September 12, 2005
            4138 Posts
            Posted: November 8, 2006, 10:53 am - IP Logged

This is hilarious...thanks for the laugh Chaz!

The North Carolina Education Lottery - so much a joke that here are their mascots:

Stooges

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
              ORLANDO, FLORIDA
              United States
              Member #4924
              June 3, 2004
              5893 Posts
              Posted: November 8, 2006, 12:31 pm - IP Logged

I am sorry floridian ..... that was actually a picture taken outside a Democratic Victory party.

Chaz,

This looks like a bunch of my Replublican friends looking for work! At least we got a Replublican Governor, "Ole" CharlieCrist won!

United States
                Member #45802
                August 28, 2006
                335 Posts
                Posted: November 8, 2006, 12:46 pm - IP Logged

Oh! did the Dems have a victory.  I thought both these parties are promising the same old stuff they have been promising for the last 60 years,

The victory is for personal greed and power.  If you think differenct you are leading a sheltered life.

I quit the juvenile game show of party politics years ago.  As all you Lottery System people are so quick to point out the odds just are not there.  Its doomed to fail.  Good God look at where we are and how we got here.  Look guys and gals if anyone can tell me one time when a law was enacted that had a 100 to 0 vote in the Senate and a 435 to 0 vote in the House I need to hear about it.  All these folks have helped to facilitate the problems we have now, every one of them.  Why do you think the trust factor of the congress has been less than 20% for years?  Yet the electorate just keeps keeping on.

Man there was not any victory for me.  I just keep on funding stupidity year after year because I do not have enough power to stop it.  $400.00 toilets, $200.00 hammers, 10million dollars to name a bridge in Alaska.

If I hear any more about victory and how each party is fighting to get the job done my eyes are going to start bleeding.  That is the problem, everyone wants to fight because fighting brings power to the winner.

Let's face it we live now in a shut up and pay world and I for one see no end in sight.

Let me leave you with one last thing to ponder, the defination of pure insanity, "doing the same thing over and over and over again expecting different results."  Well, Mr and Mrs. Electorate where do yo fit in?

Floridian

hungrylight's avatar - Lottery-005.jpg
                  covington , indiana
                  United States
                  Member #9712
                  December 17, 2004
                  94 Posts
                  Posted: November 9, 2006, 12:04 pm - IP Logged

well said floridian  there really is no winnerNo Pity!

Chief Bottle Washer
                    New Jersey
                    United States
                    Member #1
                    May 31, 2000
                    23260 Posts
                    Posted: November 9, 2006, 12:20 pm - IP Logged

Oh! did the Dems have a victory.  I thought both these parties are promising the same old stuff they have been promising for the last 60 years,

The victory is for personal greed and power.  If you think differenct you are leading a sheltered life.

I quit the juvenile game show of party politics years ago.  As all you Lottery System people are so quick to point out the odds just are not there.  Its doomed to fail.  Good God look at where we are and how we got here.  Look guys and gals if anyone can tell me one time when a law was enacted that had a 100 to 0 vote in the Senate and a 435 to 0 vote in the House I need to hear about it.  All these folks have helped to facilitate the problems we have now, every one of them.  Why do you think the trust factor of the congress has been less than 20% for years?  Yet the electorate just keeps keeping on.

Man there was not any victory for me.  I just keep on funding stupidity year after year because I do not have enough power to stop it.  $400.00 toilets, $200.00 hammers, 10million dollars to name a bridge in Alaska.

If I hear any more about victory and how each party is fighting to get the job done my eyes are going to start bleeding.  That is the problem, everyone wants to fight because fighting brings power to the winner.

Let's face it we live now in a shut up and pay world and I for one see no end in sight.

Let me leave you with one last thing to ponder, the defination of pure insanity, "doing the same thing over and over and over again expecting different results."  Well, Mr and Mrs. Electorate where do yo fit in?

Floridian

Don't be silly, it's all Bush's fault.

Raven62's avatar - binary
                      New Jersey
                      United States
                      Member #17843
                      June 28, 2005
                      49642 Posts
                      Posted: November 9, 2006, 1:02 pm - IP Logged

I don't think we can survive another Bush in the Oval Office!

Chief Bottle Washer
                        New Jersey
                        United States
                        Member #1
                        May 31, 2000
                        23260 Posts
                        Posted: November 9, 2006, 1:18 pm - IP Logged

Roll Eyes

United States
                          Member #45802
                          August 28, 2006
                          335 Posts
                          Posted: November 9, 2006, 1:42 pm - IP Logged

I know, I know.  Man! do I wish he was that powerful.  Forget about current religious beliefs, George could move the mountains. 

Heck, now we got George and Nancy and Harry.  Talk about the three stooges.  I was going to say four but Donald got wet feet and bailed.

Donald's demise reminds me of the Sales Manager talking to his pet salesman about screwing up his newly assigned module.  Now if you find you have milked it all you can then you can fein burn out expecially if you have scewed up so much it is right on the verge of caveing in on you.  Then it is time to ask for a new module to utilize your talents in a different direction and have more time with your family.  After all the new guy who gets your module has a year grace period.  Why?, because he can blame you for all the mistakes and he will not have to work so hard for the year transion.  During that time all the trouble you caused will have been forgotton and you will eventually be a hero.

It works in sales and it works in politics, extremely well.

Floridian

United States
                            Member #45802
                            August 28, 2006
                            335 Posts
                            Posted: November 9, 2006, 1:55 pm - IP Logged

Good God man!!

You can't be saying we can survive another Clinton, George senior, Roosevelt, Truman, Nixon, Reagan, JFK, Lbj either are you?  Oh! and I forgot good old Jerry who would pardon his worst enemy if there was a dollar in it for him.

You claim you play the Lottery and use past performance of numbers as a guide.  Man you have had your head in the computer too long.  Its time to think outside the box for once. 

Jesus, these people have been saying the same things for 60 years.  So you think Nancy and Harry and Bush's new guy Gates are going to make it all better.  No more fighting, no more power grabbing, just months and months of sweet times in our country.  And then comes Hillary and that will put us all on easy street.  I just love it, love it, love it.

Sorry man! maybe I was wrong, you and I need to keep our heads buried in our computers.  With this to look forward to we do not need to look up.  God!! these makes my eyes bleed.

Floridian