Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Inner Body Experience

Topic closed. 7 replies. Last post 10 years ago by TheTruth.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #29417
January 1, 2006
355 Posts
Posted: November 8, 2006, 1:12 pm - IP Logged

A few days ago I was taking a Mid Afternoon Nap...i guess i fell asleep, and suddenly I felt.....as though my soul just got up walked a bit and then MY Soul lOOk! back at me...I saw myself asleep...My soul walked over to my desk...at home...wrote some numbers down and again my soul looking at as though not to wake me...then my sould tip toe's back as if not to make noise....and laid back down.....I woke up remembering what just happened and i walked over to my desk at home..and checked to see i had in fact wrote these numbers down But! there was no numbers at least not the one's my {{Soul}}wrote down....I looked around my desk, notebook, any pieces of paper to find the numbers and NOTHING...Wow! What was that i asked my self?.....I remember the numbers except for one I think there were 3 numbers or 4 i just can't remember the 4th just the 3........i try to play accasionally....Let's see. What do you think that is please respond if you know what that meant....

kandi44's avatar - masked
    georgetown
    United States
    Member #46979
    October 12, 2006
    1129 Posts
    Posted: November 8, 2006, 1:21 pm - IP Logged

A few days ago I was taking a Mid Afternoon Nap...i guess i fell asleep, and suddenly I felt.....as though my soul just got up walked a bit and then MY Soul lOOk! back at me...I saw myself asleep...My soul walked over to my desk...at home...wrote some numbers down and again my soul looking at as though not to wake me...then my sould tip toe's back as if not to make noise....and laid back down.....I woke up remembering what just happened and i walked over to my desk at home..and checked to see i had in fact wrote these numbers down But! there was no numbers at least not the one's my {{Soul}}wrote down....I looked around my desk, notebook, any pieces of paper to find the numbers and NOTHING...Wow! What was that i asked my self?.....I remember the numbers except for one I think there were 3 numbers or 4 i just can't remember the 4th just the 3........i try to play accasionally....Let's see. What do you think that is please respond if you know what that meant....

satisfaction; 442=598=090=236=336=736=326=144=221=141good luck

georgetown
      United States
      Member #46979
      October 12, 2006
      1129 Posts
      Posted: November 8, 2006, 1:22 pm - IP Logged

add610=548

United States
        Member #29417
        January 1, 2006
        355 Posts
        Posted: November 8, 2006, 1:47 pm - IP Logged

add610=548

White BounceThanks These numbers are on my list..Your great.but you did not mention Why this experience.!

georgetown
          United States
          Member #46979
          October 12, 2006
          1129 Posts
          Posted: November 8, 2006, 1:52 pm - IP Logged

White BounceThanks These numbers are on my list..Your great.but you did not mention Why this experience.!

the only thing i can say is it happen to the chosen ones if you know what i mean i've had it to

Lucky Star's avatar - flower2
            Georgia
            United States
            Member #38040
            April 23, 2006
            1643 Posts
            Posted: November 8, 2006, 3:35 pm - IP Logged

Wow!!!  That sounds like an  out of body  experience!!! 

I have no idea why that happened and I don't have any numbers to go with it.

Best of Luck, to You!!!

Peace.  And, Good Luck!!!

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
              Member #14
              November 9, 2001
              31343 Posts
              Posted: November 9, 2006, 12:40 am - IP Logged

you were blessed!!!

love to nibble those micey feet.

TheTruth's avatar - Lottery-063.jpg
                Detroit, MI
                United States
                Member #43946
                July 27, 2006
                365 Posts
                Posted: November 9, 2006, 9:37 pm - IP Logged

that's really cool! I used to freak when it happened, but now I pretty much enjoy it when it happens.

Let me ask you this...

Wasn't it fun? to be able to do superman like things that we can't do in our physical bodies...

"The happiest moment of your life will be the moment it ends...thats because it doesn't end but goes on in ways so magnificent, so full of peace - wisdom - and joy, as to make it difficult to describe  and impossible for you to comprehend"

God