Welcome Guest
You last visited January 20, 2017, 3:06 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Dreaming of Lottery #

Topic closed. 16 replies. Last post 10 years ago by TheTruth.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
ToJo76*'s avatar - lottolion2
Middle GA
United States
Member #42874
July 9, 2006
3912 Posts
Posted: November 8, 2006, 6:32 pm - IP Logged

I very rarely dream and see an actual number.  My question is when this happens, is it best to play the # you see and for how long? 

Last night, I dreamt that the lady who usually does the Cash3 was doing the Cash4 numbers for some reason.  She called out 3-3-3 and they showed each ball as it came up.  Then she said "well whaddya know?"  I never heard the last number and I don't remember anything else.  I vaguely remember being upset that i missed quad 3s again, but I can't tell if that was a real feeling or my dream!  My obvious choice is to play 333 and 888.  those are numbers I have been playing on and off all year.  Any thoughts or insight will be greatly appreciated.  Especially to the first part of the question.  Thanks!

Happily embracing my abundance daily! Big Smile

Las Vegas, NV
    United States
    Member #44841
    August 9, 2006
    1752 Posts
    Posted: November 8, 2006, 6:44 pm - IP Logged

Wow, whenever I have a dream with "clearly defined" #'s like that, I play them until they come out!  I know you have a bunch of choices there, whether to go with the 3's with all the other digits for the Pick 4, or to do just like you said and pay the triples, but either way you can't lose.  I wouldn't even bother with the other aspects of the dream because clearly they are not as significant and that would help to keep costs down.  As you can see from my last post I have a thing for dream #'s (sorry I haven't figured out how to insert links in posts yet), and they do definitely come out!  Hope I helped a little bit.  Good luck with whichever way you decide to go.

kandi44's avatar - masked
      georgetown
      United States
      Member #46979
      October 12, 2006
      1129 Posts
      Posted: November 8, 2006, 7:57 pm - IP Logged

I very rarely dream and see an actual number.  My question is when this happens, is it best to play the # you see and for how long? 

Last night, I dreamt that the lady who usually does the Cash3 was doing the Cash4 numbers for some reason.  She called out 3-3-3 and they showed each ball as it came up.  Then she said "well whaddya know?"  I never heard the last number and I don't remember anything else.  I vaguely remember being upset that i missed quad 3s again, but I can't tell if that was a real feeling or my dream!  My obvious choice is to play 333 and 888.  those are numbers I have been playing on and off all year.  Any thoughts or insight will be greatly appreciated.  Especially to the first part of the question.  Thanks!

i would keep those numbers in and 336 736 for numbers good luck

Middle GA
        United States
        Member #42874
        July 9, 2006
        3912 Posts
        Posted: November 8, 2006, 11:14 pm - IP Logged

Thank you Feisty1 and kandi44.   I will press on-especially since I hardly ever dream actual numbers like that.  I kind of thought it might have been a sign not to give up just yet.

georgetown
          United States
          Member #46979
          October 12, 2006
          1129 Posts
          Posted: November 9, 2006, 5:20 am - IP Logged

Thank you Feisty1 and kandi44.   I will press on-especially since I hardly ever dream actual numbers like that.  I kind of thought it might have been a sign not to give up just yet.

i'm looking for doubles to soon hit that's when you start playing those trips again and when you hit it hit it big good luckThumbs Up

dbello's avatar - scene sunoverlake.jpg
            Michigan
            United States
            Member #26915
            November 24, 2005
            6189 Posts
            Posted: November 9, 2006, 12:41 pm - IP Logged

I'd definitely play the 333 and 3333.  Also be on the watch for your dream to come as seen - the the pic 3 lady doing the pic 4.  Last time I dreamt like that the number came straight out as in my dream.

georgetown
              United States
              Member #46979
              October 12, 2006
              1129 Posts
              Posted: November 9, 2006, 1:24 pm - IP Logged

ok those doubles have came you know what's next in line get that paper girlYes Nod

Middle GA
                United States
                Member #42874
                July 9, 2006
                3912 Posts
                Posted: November 9, 2006, 2:53 pm - IP Logged

It didn't take anytime at all!!  I've been so busy at work that I'm just now getting a chance to check in.  Thank you so much for the tip.  May we all hit big for the weekend!

Middle GA
                  United States
                  Member #42874
                  July 9, 2006
                  3912 Posts
                  Posted: November 9, 2006, 3:36 pm - IP Logged

It didn't take anytime at all!!  I've been so busy at work that I'm just now getting a chance to check in.  Thank you so much for the tip.  May we all hit big for the weekend!

I really wanted to thank everyone for responding by name, but I keep getting interrupted...well I guess I am supposed to be working!  But thanks to you all Big Smile

Middle GA
                    United States
                    Member #42874
                    July 9, 2006
                    3912 Posts
                    Posted: November 15, 2006, 12:46 pm - IP Logged

Almost had a heart attack when I heard the Cash4 midday numbers today. 3337.  And of course I did not play that at all! That's the first time GA has gotten that number.  And that may have been meant for me. Frown

charh20's avatar - ICONATOR be3777802402ed40fe6d8770cf33207f.gif
                      Winchester, Kentucky
                      United States
                      Member #42711
                      July 7, 2006
                      1201 Posts
                      Posted: November 15, 2006, 1:00 pm - IP Logged

Dang ToJo......Dream again....lol

That is SPOOKY,,,,,,,,lol,,,,,,,, Sweet Dreams 

georgetown
                        United States
                        Member #46979
                        October 12, 2006
                        1129 Posts
                        Posted: November 15, 2006, 1:02 pm - IP Logged

Almost had a heart attack when I heard the Cash4 midday numbers today. 3337.  And of course I did not play that at all! That's the first time GA has gotten that number.  And that may have been meant for me. Frown

who knows the 333 might still come don't give up plus chances is the 3337 could fall again this month but if it do look for it on the evening play and keep track of what is falling so you will get those trips good luck

georgetown
                          United States
                          Member #46979
                          October 12, 2006
                          1129 Posts
                          Posted: November 15, 2006, 1:06 pm - IP Logged

who knows the 333 might still come don't give up plus chances is the 3337 could fall again this month but if it do look for it on the evening play and keep track of what is falling so you will get those trips good luck

and quadsParty

Middle GA
                            United States
                            Member #42874
                            July 9, 2006
                            3912 Posts
                            Posted: November 15, 2006, 4:16 pm - IP Logged

Thanks kandi44 and charh20.  I will keep at it.  It doesn't pay to lose hope too soon!

TheTruth's avatar - Lottery-063.jpg
                              Detroit, MI
                              United States
                              Member #43946
                              July 27, 2006
                              365 Posts
                              Posted: November 15, 2006, 10:45 pm - IP Logged

ouch tojo...I would be betting to say that that was the # that was meant for you to play. But there is still a chance that it wasn't meant for you, here's hoping for a repeat on the triple's.

GLuck

"The happiest moment of your life will be the moment it ends...thats because it doesn't end but goes on in ways so magnificent, so full of peace - wisdom - and joy, as to make it difficult to describe  and impossible for you to comprehend"

God