Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 8:56 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Predictions.

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 10 years ago by KRB03.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
Member #47420
November 4, 2006
3930 Posts
Posted: November 9, 2006, 1:14 pm - IP Logged

I'm kinda new on here but have a question.People who predict drawings,do they play the numbers or just predic them.There is a lot of numbers and if they play them and lose it's a lot of money to lose everyday.If they do play them I hope they hit!

lottaloot's avatar - AvatarZ56
    Redford/MI
    United States
    Member #3396
    January 18, 2004
    4867 Posts
    Posted: November 9, 2006, 2:16 pm - IP Logged

I think that for the most part, people that post thier numbers on the prediciton page, are not playing all those numbers. 

I know that when I post , I am using it in order to do my tracking of my current system. 

Of course, I do play one or two of the numbers that I post on the prediciton page.

L ttaL   T

JackpotWanna's avatar - squiz

United States
      Member #4121
      March 23, 2004
      817 Posts
      Posted: November 9, 2006, 10:14 pm - IP Logged

I mostly play qps.  Its so hard to predict numbers.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
        mid-Ohio
        United States
        Member #9
        March 24, 2001
        19816 Posts
        Posted: November 9, 2006, 11:04 pm - IP Logged

I'm kinda new on here but have a question.People who predict drawings,do they play the numbers or just predic them.There is a lot of numbers and if they play them and lose it's a lot of money to lose everyday.If they do play them I hope they hit!

Check out the number of predictions some members are posting per day per state, the state they live in and how often they are winning, the answer to your question will be clear. 

I post predictions for MegaMillions, PowerBall, Ohio Rolling Cash5 and West Virgina Cash25.  I live in Ohio so I play my predictions for MM and RC5 because they are Ohio games but I only play the PB when the jackpot is high enough to make a trip to Indiana for tickets worth while and WV C25 when I visit relatives in West Virgina once a year.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

floridian's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing

United States
          Member #45802
          August 28, 2006
          335 Posts
          Posted: November 9, 2006, 11:11 pm - IP Logged

If you count up all the predicts that many members make it would take a lot of dough to play them every day even on-line.  Or to put it better if many members who post a lot could play all their predicts they would be wealthy anyway and only due it as a hobby, not to win money, although it is always nice to win. 

Floridian

Palm Harbor, FL
            United States
            Member #32362
            February 11, 2006
            145 Posts
            Posted: November 11, 2006, 10:55 am - IP Logged

You can check my strategy under SYSTEMS - POST "KRB's P6". It takes a while to pick my #'s but it is worth it - b/c I know my chances are better every week than some QP. I do not predict on here. You can check how I compared on 2 FL Lotto draws recently under DISCUSSION - POST "Quick Pick" pg 9. Welcome to LP and good luck!!! You may think my word is not good but if you notice on one of the QP posts - I threw out 2 sets of #'s the AM of the drawing - check the results - ALOT better than some QP. Last Sat's FL Lotto draw:

5-7-23-24-36-48

my #'s: 6-9-22-23-35-51

No winner - but how often do you come that close weekly with a QP??