Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 3:06 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Crist wins Florida Governor's race.

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 10 years ago by star69.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Will Charlie Crist allow the Florida Lottery to join a Multi-State Lottery

Yes [ 5 ]  [45.45%]
No [ 6 ]  [54.55%]
Total Valid Votes [ 11 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 4 ]  
Navarre, Florida
United States
Member #12806
March 22, 2005
16 Posts
Posted: November 9, 2006, 7:55 pm - IP Logged

I sure hope that Charlie Crist will allow Florida to join a multi-state lottery, because he needs to realize that a multi-state lottery is the booster for lottery revenue.  Charlie Crist can do whatever he wants, but I going to make myself very clear, I will continue to boycott the Florida Lottery until it joins a multi-state lottery, and I ask you Floridans on this board to do exactly the same, because it is so wrong that Florida is the only lottery state that is not a member of a multi-state lottery.

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
    Zeta Reticuli Star System
    United States
    Member #30470
    January 17, 2006
    10345 Posts
    Posted: November 9, 2006, 9:11 pm - IP Logged

Given Florida's population base and some of the jackpot amounts that have been reached you might be better off not going multi-state. 

A lot of people couldn't wait for California to join Mega Millions and the publicized $500,000,000 jackpots haven't been seen yet- but the game changed much the worse for the players.

floridian's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing

United States
      Member #45802
      August 28, 2006
      335 Posts
      Posted: November 9, 2006, 9:20 pm - IP Logged

Given Florida's population base and some of the jackpot amounts that have been reached you might be better off not going multi-state. 

A lot of people couldn't wait for California to join Mega Millions and the publicized $500,000,000 jackpots haven't been seen yet- but the game changed much the worse for the players.

Man!! CT

I totally agree with that.  Leave Florida alone.

Florida

star69's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
        sebring,florida
        United States
        Member #81
        September 22, 2000
        1626 Posts
        Posted: November 10, 2006, 10:26 am - IP Logged

I would love to see the powerball game or the megamillions....hope that Charlie would approve. 

The bible belt state of North Carolina finally got the lottery games and the powerball, Flordia needs to get in the game.

Cheers