Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 3:06 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Truth Picks : MI & OH Nov 13 MI & OH : Truth Picks

Topic closed. 13 replies. Last post 10 years ago by purplelover04.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
TheTruth's avatar - Lottery-063.jpg
Detroit, MI
United States
Member #43946
July 27, 2006
365 Posts
Posted: November 13, 2006, 7:13 am - IP Logged

gotta make this fast. I dreamnt just 10 min ago that I was looking for a car because my mom is not letting me use hers (ironic actually), so i went to my neighbors house and decided to ask to use one of theirs. (actually going to happen very soon). I find out that both cars they have 2 offer uses a clutch (whatever the hell that is). I see my neighbor using the clucth before the car gets started...I'm taking chance on this one and not playing driving, car, and neighbor (let alone posting all those #'s)becuz i am like 100% sure that clucth will be the one to come out. never ever seen or heard of it before the dream and it was the pinpoint of the whole dream, like i said I saw my neighbor using it before he started to car and just kept mentioning it like maybe 15x (if one of the other dream options show, i wouldn't be disappointed but i would be extrememly surprised)

Clutch

075 - 163

0751 - 0752 - 0753 - 0754 - 0755 - 0756 - 0757 - 0758 - 0759 - 0750

just those 11 for MI and OH midday and eve...just so you all can get an idea of how many #'s i was sorely missing...check it out.

"The happiest moment of your life will be the moment it ends...thats because it doesn't end but goes on in ways so magnificent, so full of peace - wisdom - and joy, as to make it difficult to describe  and impossible for you to comprehend"

God

Detroit, MI
    United States
    Member #43946
    July 27, 2006
    365 Posts
    Posted: November 13, 2006, 7:15 am - IP Logged

lol, now i know what a clucth is...thats awesome...looked on dictionary.com. well then those #'s there i have no doubt are coming out.

This guy in my dream was seriously pumping this handle he said was the clutch before he started the car...it was a older model, much much older model car. Was this done in the old days or something???

"The happiest moment of your life will be the moment it ends...thats because it doesn't end but goes on in ways so magnificent, so full of peace - wisdom - and joy, as to make it difficult to describe  and impossible for you to comprehend"

God

Sandy K's avatar - graphic pub.jpg
      Clarkston, Michigan
      United States
      Member #76
      January 6, 2002
      8528 Posts
      Posted: November 13, 2006, 8:06 am - IP Logged

lol Benjamin....................oldsters like me remember the clutch........I learned driving using it........actually, my husband is thinking about buying a Pontiac Solstice (with a clutch)......there is a certain warm feeling for baby boomers of driving a car with a clutch.........do I get that feeling...no.....but he sure does for the sports cars.

Sandy

Detroit, MI
        United States
        Member #43946
        July 27, 2006
        365 Posts
        Posted: November 13, 2006, 8:20 am - IP Logged

lol, oh ok. I just talked to my dad and he explained it to me. He told me that there was a 3rd pedal he used to pump gas or something before he started the car...thats funny

dbello's avatar - scene sunoverlake.jpg
          Michigan
          United States
          Member #26915
          November 24, 2005
          6189 Posts
          Posted: November 13, 2006, 9:13 am - IP Logged

gotta make this fast. I dreamnt just 10 min ago that I was looking for a car because my mom is not letting me use hers (ironic actually), so i went to my neighbors house and decided to ask to use one of theirs. (actually going to happen very soon). I find out that both cars they have 2 offer uses a clutch (whatever the hell that is). I see my neighbor using the clucth before the car gets started...I'm taking chance on this one and not playing driving, car, and neighbor (let alone posting all those #'s)becuz i am like 100% sure that clucth will be the one to come out. never ever seen or heard of it before the dream and it was the pinpoint of the whole dream, like i said I saw my neighbor using it before he started to car and just kept mentioning it like maybe 15x (if one of the other dream options show, i wouldn't be disappointed but i would be extrememly surprised)

Clutch

075 - 163

0751 - 0752 - 0753 - 0754 - 0755 - 0756 - 0757 - 0758 - 0759 - 0750

just those 11 for MI and OH midday and eve...just so you all can get an idea of how many #'s i was sorely missing...check it out.

Hope you're right Truth!  I looked back to last Monday's midday four digit - it was 7973.  Two days before the midday was 9973.  Two days ago the midday was 5700.  If my hypothesis holds true 0755 should fall today. 

Anyone elsew see the logic?

Probably the wrong forum (4 digit), but thought I would respond.  Thanks. 

Michigan
            United States
            Member #26915
            November 24, 2005
            6189 Posts
            Posted: November 13, 2006, 9:42 am - IP Logged

Hope you're right Truth!  I looked back to last Monday's midday four digit - it was 7973.  Two days before the midday was 9973.  Two days ago the midday was 5700.  If my hypothesis holds true 0755 should fall today. 

should have included 0757.

Detroit, MI
              United States
              Member #43946
              July 27, 2006
              365 Posts
              Posted: November 13, 2006, 1:23 pm - IP Logged

logic helps me decide if i should play my numbers more less actually. So yes it is a big help, I do know for a fact it is also good to go on statistics and tendecies as well as my personal way of doing it.

I don't do well predicting #'s outside of dreams so i do rely on ppl like you to give and help as much as you can.

God

Detroit, MI
                United States
                Member #43946
                July 27, 2006
                365 Posts
                Posted: November 13, 2006, 1:28 pm - IP Logged

oh my f**king god...you guys...I just HIT in 4 digit MI mid...the exact amount i wanted to...about 187 dollars that quick...

I need some time to relaxe my nerves, plz tell me some one got this!!!

God

bw2131's avatar - disney02
                  garland/Texas
                  United States
                  Member #45929
                  August 31, 2006
                  133 Posts
                  Posted: November 13, 2006, 1:30 pm - IP Logged

I got me some of that too!!!!!!

Michigan
                    United States
                    Member #26915
                    November 24, 2005
                    6189 Posts
                    Posted: November 13, 2006, 1:33 pm - IP Logged

This was posted on the MI thread:

Dang Sandy.............Truth was right on the money!  (0057)

Check his post and my reply.  I should be hit with a wet noodle!

No...................did't get it Truth.  But good for you!!!!

Jorli D's avatar - nw saucyelf2.jpg
                      Michigan
                      United States
                      Member #2448
                      October 4, 2003
                      25885 Posts
                      Posted: November 13, 2006, 1:37 pm - IP Logged

Congrats Benjamin!

Surge's avatar - Lottery-063.jpg
                        Ohio
                        United States
                        Member #46493
                        September 11, 2006
                        4173 Posts
                        Posted: November 13, 2006, 6:05 pm - IP Logged

I played them all today.  Glad I caught this post this morning.

Great work!!

I never have dreams about numbers...  mine are just weird  Sleep

Detroit, MI
                          United States
                          Member #43946
                          July 27, 2006
                          365 Posts
                          Posted: November 13, 2006, 11:22 pm - IP Logged

thx folks...It' feels incredible. I'm so glad a few ppl took the chance to play them and won perhaps more then i have. I already knew without doubt it just had to show up and I look at the results on betslips (on campus) and see familiar numbers and ppl in the computer room are looking at me crazy lol.

for 6 bucks it was a hell of a return on the initial investment! good job for catching that one surge, bw2131. Dbello, I know for sure now you will get the next one.

God

purplelover04's avatar - news
                            detroit,mi
                            United States
                            Member #42696
                            July 7, 2006
                            1158 Posts
                            Posted: November 13, 2006, 11:33 pm - IP Logged

Congrats Benjamin

Party

Those who are the hardest to love usually need it the most